Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam Smith. Nothing to do with the whole gender thing, I just find them as annoying as a mosquito nipping the duck out of me.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Vicky Pattison 🤮 I don't know what it is about her but I just cringe at her

• Haha
Reactions: 40
For reasons I can only partially articulate, I have always loathed Emma Bunton (formerly baby spice).

I think it is a combination of the stage school manners, the fake wide-eyed, “what, little old me?” posturing and the “I am a dedicated mum because my pop career has tanked so I’d better find something to keep me in the limelight” facade which barely conceals the awful truth: she would cheerfully sacrifice her first born if she thought it would get her back on the telly. Red in tooth and claw, that one.

Does anyone remember when she was pretending to have copped off with Justin Timberlake? This was YEARS ago, after the spice girls had broken up, maybe 2004 or something. Anyway Timberlake was in town and was turning up in clubs with his entourage. Photos of him would appear in the papers and magazines, and always, right at the edge or practically photobombing behind him, would be Emma Bunton, wearing a steely-eyed look of grim determination. Magazines would sometimes carry filler where they’d ask her a few questions and she’d always allude to Timberlake. I suspect that she’d got her PR person to drop a few stories with Heat or whatever alongside one of those photos, so that poor desperate old Emma could look a bit arch (actually, she’s probably not clever enough for that) and hint that she’d got off with a hot pop star (I use the word ‘hot’ with reservations, meaning the most famous male pop singer of the time). I wonder if they ever spoke or whether it was just desperate Emma hanging onto the edge of his crowd?

whatever it was, she still sets my teeth on edge.
And breath.......🙂

Vicky Pattison 🤮 I don't know what it is about her but I just cringe at her
Me too. That gurning/druggie thing she does with her mouth 😠😠😠

Reactions: 19
Sam Smith
Ruth Langsford
Holly Willoughby
Lily Allen
Anyone off Love Island
Cheryl whatever her surname is
Peter Andre

Reactions: 21
Gordon Ramsey
Bastarding Gino de Campo and his over exaggerated accent
Ive probably already mentioned James Cordon
Any reality TV non entity
Davina McCall

Im grouchy today

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Frankie Bridge! (The Saturday’s)
I’ve never liked her, even in her S Club Junior days... (we’re the same age)
I can’t really put my finger on it, but I know a lot of it is to do with my love for Dougie from McFly 🤣 and how the poor love ended up in rehab after they broke up 😔
I religiously voted for Caroline Flack on Strictly, because I reeeeaaally didn’t want Frankie to win (and also Caroline was amazing)
There’s something smug about her, and why does she think the pixie cut thing looks good on her?! It doesn’t!!
It’s all dead irrational, but my opinion won’t change! 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 24
😂😂😂 yes!!
Nicole scherzinger or however you spell it
Alesha Dixon, was fine in mis-teeq, does my swede in now! Acts white until someone black comes on stage in BGT and then she’s suddenly from the ghetto 🤦‍♀️
THANK YOU!!! I genuinely thought I was the only person that noticed Alesha Dixon (innit) seems to have two personalities on BGT.

Reactions: 29
😂😂😂 yes!!
Alesha Dixon, was fine in mis-teeq, does my swede in now! Acts white until someone black comes on stage in BGT and then she’s suddenly from the ghetto 🤦‍♀️
How did I forget about Nicole, completely agree she is very annoying and quite strange. Also Amanda Holden and the way she loves herself.

Reactions: 26
THANK YOU!!! I genuinely thought I was the only person that noticed Alesha Dixon (innit) seems to have two personalities on BGT.
Lol yes, spot on! She’s from Welwyn Garden City!!! Hardly from the gritty streets ffs!!

And they was her and Amanda lick Simons balls!! It’s such a cringefest!!

😂😂😂 yes!!
I cringe at that. She’s so street 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t class him as a celebrity although he did have a number one hit for charity but the ladbaby. I honestly can’t stand him, he seems really drippy, his voice is annoying and he just comes across as fake. His wife is just as bad and I don’t get the whole sausage roll thing 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Holly and Phil
Lydia Bright
Katie Price
All reality ‘stars’
Amanda ( Call me Mandy ) Holden
David Walliams - not funny makes me want to punch him in the face
All of the Take That members

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.