Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Halliestar

VIP Member
I wouldn’t class him as a celebrity although he did have a number one hit for charity but the ladbaby. I honestly can’t stand him, he seems really drippy, his voice is annoying and he just comes across as fake. His wife is just as bad and I don’t get the whole sausage roll thing 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Gembo

VIP Member
I really hate to say this but Louise Redknapp. I follow her on Instagram and notice that she keeps pouting with her obviously new lip fillers and just seems really desperate. It’s so sad to see as she used to seem really lovely and down to earth and now I cringe watching her

Reactions: 33

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
As Donald Trump did the apprentice - does he count ?
His makeup (the MUA clearly hates him). His mouth that looks like a bum hole.
His voice - why does he call China ‘Gina’ as in vaGINA.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Emma Bunton and Justin hooked up! No celebs at the minute particularly but I can’t look at Ant McPartlin or Phil Schofield the same anymore after their scandals.

Reactions: 30

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Stacey Dooley 🤮 Her voice. Her smug face. Her hideous clothes. Flogging L'Oréal box dyes when she probably pays top whack for her colour at a high end salon.

I could go on 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Kim Mild

VIP Member
Ricky Gervais.
Cannot stand him . I think think he's a bully and a keyboard warrior and he gets away with it cos he attacks people who have done something morally wrong(eg hunting) but he pretty much starts hate campaigns against them . And was it some popstar he ridiculed for finding isolating in an expensive house challenging. Then that all was justified cos they had said something nasty about people on social media.

• Angry

Paton166

😂😂😂 yes!!
Nicole scherzinger or however you spell it
Alesha Dixon, was fine in mis-teeq, does my swede in now! Acts white until someone black comes on stage in BGT and then she’s suddenly from the ghetto 🤦‍♀️
THANK YOU!!! I genuinely thought I was the only person that noticed Alesha Dixon (innit) seems to have two personalities on BGT.

cushtybert

VIP Member
Holly and Phil
Lydia Bright
Katie Price
All reality ‘stars’
Amanda ( Call me Mandy ) Holden
David Walliams - not funny makes me want to punch him in the face
All of the Take That members

• Haha
  • Heart

Quiet Observer

Any celebrity trying to come across as a normal mum when they have unlimited cash and “work” as and when they please. They have no idea what parenting is like for the average working mum in this country and they’re doing it to try and be relatable to an audience they’re not a part of. The poor souls who follow their every move and buy everything they endorse 🙄🙄🙄

For example: Rochelle Humes, Giovanna Fletcher, Stacey Soloman, Mylene Klass

Also, can’t stand “influencers” 🤮

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

FunkyMonkey

Chatty Member
Oh yes David Walliams ‘ooohhh is he isn’t he, so funny that he might be gay!!’ Winds me up to kingdom come 😬

Reactions: 27

Kat5998

VIP Member
* Philip Schofield - his annoying fake smile, shouts, wants to be centre of attention
* Holly Willoughby - sounds like she needs to clear her throat constantly, fake smile
* Ruth Langsford - show off, thinks she knows everything
* Eamonn Holmes - obnoxious, doesn’t let anyone else speak
* Olly Murs - looking at him sends shivers down my spine
* Coleen Nolan - urgh don’t even get me started
* Andrea McLean - irritating, obnoxious
* Bradley and Barney Walsh - Breaking Dad makes me want to throw something at the TV
* Dani Dyer - “pErF wItH sUrF” oh just shut up
* Rita Ora - just genuinely unbearable, tried to take over The Masked Singer
* Nick Grimshaw - urgh he just thinks he’s funny but he really isn’t
* Louis Tomlinson - his stint on The X Factor annoyed me way more than it should’ve
* Anyone off Love Island, Towie, Geordie Shore etc shouldn’t be allowed a career

Basically I just shouldn’t watch ITV 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalla

VIP Member
I honestly think it would be easier to list ones who don't annoy me, the list would be miles shorter!

Essentially everyone who has already been said plus:

Dan Osborne and Jacqueline Jossa. He's a complete tool, everyone knows it, not only the repeated cheating but the abuse of his Ex etc. I really do think he is a nasty bastard, just for god's sake bin him off.

Any celebrities doing those charity adverts on TV, they always get right on my wick.

Jack Monroe

Luisa Zissman

And I know he's already been mentioned once but Gino D"Acampo and his hammy fucking accent. No one who has lived in England for 20 years still has that much of an accent unless they are putting it on. He's just such a caricature. Dick.

TruffleTrifle

Had a scroll through the DM sidebar of shame for some inspiration:

The Beckhams
Jamila Jamil
Kardashians/Jenners - all of them and their associates including Blac Chyna and Kanye West. Can all be blasted into the sun and no one would miss them. Save Scott Disick for humour reasons.
Emily Rata-whatever
All of Towie and Geordie shore but special mention for Charlotte Crosby, Chloe Ferry, Fearne McCann and Gemma Collins.
Katie Price
Holly Willoughby - something about how she smiles I don’t trust

Cloak

VIP Member
Ellie Goulding, hate her sanctimonious Instagram Stories that say, “STOP LEAVING YOUR RUBBISH IN PARKS”, as though she is talking down to everyone from her ivory tower of sustainability and environmentalism. Also she’s suddenly got a strange and affected uber posh accent

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Segotia

That Gino D'Acampo is so annoying. He always wants to be the centre of attention. He reminds me of an annoying Brother in !aw of mine, who thinks hes Gods gift to women.

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Tom Cruise - Weird, hyper, smiles too much.
Cameron Diaz - weird, hyper, smiles too much
Beyoncé - Over-rated, talentless moron. I've seen chickens just after laying eggs that can dance better than her
Kanye - Just..just.. just... Quite obviously has NO brain
ALLLLL the KarKrashian/Jenner clan.. Self explanatory.
Sam Smith - Whine,whine,whine, WHINE
Everyone involved in the CeLeBrItY collaboration version of "Imagine" that came out at the start of the pandemic... Fuck the whole way off ye tossers.
Jameela Jamill.. so woke, so with it, so painful
David Walliams - freaks me the fuck out.

Actually, most famous folk annoy the heart and soul out of me if I'm honest. But, it's Saturday, I've wine so I've kept the list short.... Cheers! 🍷🍷🍷

Last edited:
  • Heart

CariettaWhite

Adele. Tbh I’ve never swallowed all the “I’m just a regular gal and ever so ‘umble and dahn to erf” schtick.