Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly and Phil
Sara Pascoe
Kelly Brook
Nigel Farage
Boris
Trump
Stacey Dooley and Kevin Clifton
Laura Whitmore

Reactions: 10
Oh yes David Walliams ‘ooohhh is he isn’t he, so funny that he might be gay!!’ Winds me up to kingdom come 😬

Reactions: 27
😂😂😂 yes!!
Nicole scherzinger or however you spell it
Alesha Dixon, was fine in mis-teeq, does my swede in now! Acts white until someone black comes on stage in BGT and then she’s suddenly from the ghetto 🤦‍♀️
I hate the way both of them are dancing and messing about in the judges chair every time a singer comes on. Just sit down FFS!

All of Towie cast.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Peter Andre . Can’t put my finger on it . I remember watching him and Katie and thinking he was sly and subtly manipulative. In recent years his whole ‘I’m such a great dad / family man ‘ I don’t doubt he his a good dad but I think he’s used Katie’s downfall to his advantage . He used to be really inappropriate on his and Katie’s show always going on about sex and dry humping her . Now he’s playing the part if respectable drs husband. He has no personality he just emulates the person he’s with and takes on a role !
I’ll argue he most definitely is not a good dad. A good dad would never bleep out his own kids to reality shows.

Reactions: 20
I really hate to say this but Louise Redknapp. I follow her on Instagram and notice that she keeps pouting with her obviously new lip fillers and just seems really desperate. It’s so sad to see as she used to seem really lovely and down to earth and now I cringe watching her

Reactions: 33
Peter Andre
Gary Barlow
Phil and Holly
Davina McCall and all her faux excitement about Big Brother, it was tedious so were the contestants, she knows that. Paid the bills for a few years though.
Ant and Dec

Reactions: 14
Rio and Kate. The cheater that married the mistress. Constantly telling us about their wonderful marriage. We will also be hearing about their baby forever more, because no one has ever welcomed a new baby into a family, so they are going to show us how it’s done. Every. Single. Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I wouldn’t class him as a celebrity although he did have a number one hit for charity but the ladbaby. I honestly can’t stand him, he seems really drippy, his voice is annoying and he just comes across as fake. His wife is just as bad and I don’t get the whole sausage roll thing 🙄
I don't get him either.

Reactions: 9
I really hate to say this but Louise Redknapp. I follow her on Instagram and notice that she keeps pouting with her obviously new lip fillers and just seems really desperate. It’s so sad to see as she used to seem really lovely and down to earth and now I cringe watching her
I think she’s coming across as desperate. I wonder if she regrets getting divorced.

Reactions: 22
Rebekah Vardy
Paddy and Christine McGuinness
Plus any offspring of the Primrose Hill set.

Reactions: 23
Oh my god I forgot about Louise!! Yes I can’t put my finger on it. But then I’m a huge Jamie Redknapp fan, so I’m Team Jamie! There’s something awkward about her.

Reactions: 15
I think she’s coming across as desperate. I wonder if she regrets getting divorced.
I don’t know, I feel like she might. It was never really revealed what had happened between them, it always appeared she wanted out to revive her career but then also lots of rumours that he’d constantly cheated, in which case I’d fully support her choice. But if she did leave to go back to music she might be regretting it

Reactions: 12
I got the impression from Louise - based on interviews etc that Jamie wanted her to be a stay at home mum etc and she wanted to have her career. I’m sure I read somewhere her saying how Jamie was on tv etc and she felt jealous because it was ‘her world’.
I think she will regret it in the long run, I can’t see her being as successful as she imagines she was or wants to be. But that’s her choice to find out. Either way maybe she should have thought more about what she was giving up. Grass isn’t always greener.

Reactions: 17
Eamonn and Ruth. Ruth is miles better than her smarmy smug duck of a husband but it really grates on me when they argue on This Morning or Eamonn decides to talk over her.

Reactions: 21
I swear to goodness I have a high tolerance of nonsense but Laura Whitemore thinks she’s the absolute biz.
Yes this. Its her cool girl next door persona that pisses me off. And the fact my husband adores her, he has her 5 live show on sometimes and goes through me ...

Reactions: 10
Miriam Margolyes - she goes on every chat show and does exactly the same thing which is ranting about politics using childish language and shouting loudly. I find her incredibly irritating.

Rob Beckett - I think it is partly his grin, but he’s very irritating.

Meghan Markle / Duchess of Sussex - she wanted privacy, so why keep doing pap shots? The hypocrisy makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.