Which Celeb is really annoying you? #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie Oliver moaning about his kids having a tough time being the children of a celebrity and lack of anonymity.

I'll tell you what Jamie, maybe if you and Jules had kept them out of the limelight and not done a million articles, photos and shoe horned them into your shows, maybe they could have had a much quieter time of it. Don't post pictures of your daughters graduation on social media and don't promote your 12yrs old cooking channel on You Tube.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Jamie Oliver moaning about his kids having a tough time being the children of a celebrity and lack of anonymity.

I'll tell you what Jamie, maybe if you and Jules had kept them out of the limelight and not done a million articles, photos and shoe horned them into your shows, maybe they could have had a much quieter time of it. Don't post pictures of your daughters graduation on social media and don't promote your 12yrs old cooking channel on You Tube.
Totally agree.

I always struggle to get my head around major celebs who don't prioritise their children's privacy and anonymity.

Reactions: 17
Emma Thompson. She’s the same character in everything she’s in, in my view.
I just watched Howards End, which is a great film (poor Leonard Bast), but I realise I am annoyed that I feel like i’m watching a character called Emma Thompson in everything she’s in, rather than whoever her character is supposed to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Beckhams. Who on earth still gives a toss about this lot? The mind boggles.

Reactions: 15
I just watched Howards End, which is a great film (poor Leonard Bast), but I realise I am annoyed that I feel like i’m watching a character called Emma Thompson in everything she’s in, rather than whoever her character is supposed to be.
I feel like this about Olivia Colman. I realise I’m probably hugely in the minority as she’s very popular.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
YES!
She’s the new Judi bloody Dench who has been getting away with playing Judi bloody Dench for decades.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chain-smoker Naga Munchetty aguing with Chief Medical officer about banning smoking. duck off love.

Reactions: 11
Kate and Rio Ferdinand - attention seeking nasty pair
Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas - both of them are tedious and full of themselves
Ferne McCann - why is she still being given a platform after those vile messages she sent?

Reactions: 12
Lorraine Kelly and her daughter Rosie. Both on the TV at the same time but on different channels. What the actual duck did Britain do to get this talentless duo pontificating utterly banal opinions onto society. Their agents deserve a raise. (Tbf, I haven't heard what Rosie has to offer ... surely it can't be any worse than her mothers baby-talk bollocks). Daytime TV should be bleeping banned, it's doing more harm than good.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The Beckhams. ALL of them. Their current level of exposure is utterly ridiculous. In my opinion, there is NOTHING special about them. I give credit to David's success on the football pitch but that's about it. And no, I'm neither jealous nor begrudging.

Reactions: 21