Which Celeb is really annoying you? #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was on Saturday kitchen with his dad recently and he really didn’t do himself any favours. Martin was charming and quite funny, but Roman came across as a petulant kid. He also seemed bitter and jealous of his dad which came across as really embarassing. I’d say he should do less work with his dad because he’s always going to come off worst.
My brother works in tv production and was working on a panel quiz tv show (I’m not sure it did very well as I can’t remember the name).
A big part of his job was dealing with the celebrity guests, and he said Martin was super professional, kind, asked and remembered everyone’s name, learned all his script and just a really nice guy (despite almost running him over in his car by accident). Roman on the other hand was late, hadn’t learned his script or even looked at it, couldn't be arsed with anyone, hadn’t got the right wardrobe and was just a pain all day.
Its a shame because I really wanted to like Roman - I really liked his mental health documentary.

Reactions: 8
Megan the stallion.

No matter how much the Internet tries to convince me that this woman is some hot sex symbol I refuse to buy it because she is so unattractive in my opinion.

Reactions: 12
David Beckham, so desperately wants a knighthood so now he's trying to bond with Charles over bees. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Georgina Toffolo or whatever her name is. I don't like her squeaky-creaky voice or her plastic face, and she has no talent.

Reactions: 5
I think because I was raised by parents and grandparents who hinted of and displayed dignity, self-respect, and a sense of self-worth, Vorderman really triggers me. Less is more, know what I mean?

1.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Suzanna Reid putting on glasses whenever they have a 'serious' conversation on GMB does my nut in.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well, it’s still Taylor bloody Swift.
Her beige, sub par warblefest is all over the bloody place. I’m sick of hearing her name.
ITS NOT NEWS IF A BUNCH OF TWATS WASTE THEIR TIME QUEUING UP TO LISTEN TO HER FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Suzanna Reid putting on glasses whenever they have a 'serious' conversation on GMB does my nut in.
The whole 'statement' glasses does my fuckin' nut in. You know Sir Kier got given 2500grand for glasses by some donor to Labour. Really? LOL.

Reactions: 2
Flat pop in pubs go out to see friend, didn't want to have alcohol makes me feel horrible. Ordered and paid over odds for pop comes flat.

Reactions: 1
Georgina Toffolo or whatever her name is. I don't like her squeaky-creaky voice or her plastic face, and she has no talent.
OMG so agree.

she's going out with that Brew Dog Bell End and is now splitting her time between London and Aberdeen shire and literally every time she posts something about her time here out local paper are writing full on articles about it. I could almost understand if he was liked in the region but people can't stand him either.

to paraphrase mean girls... " stop trying to make James happen "

Reactions: 1
Well, it’s still Taylor bloody Swift.
Her beige, sub par warblefest is all over the bloody place. I’m sick of hearing her name.
ITS NOT NEWS IF A BUNCH OF TWATS WASTE THEIR TIME QUEUING UP TO LISTEN TO HER FFS.
Yes why is it all over the news she is performing in Scotland? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Who on earth is that bloke? Looks like the lad playing the banjo from Deliverance but grown-up.
He was in saltburn and a few other things. Talented actor but he’s everywhere at moment and people are acting like he’s a pin up

Reactions: 2