Which Celeb is really annoying you? #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know he’s not really a Celebrity but Shawn Atwood from YouTube. He has a channel which primarily focuses on the exploitation of people by the elites yet he is happy to keep having Matthew Steeples ,who is quite obviously suffering from alcoholism ,on his channel for likes and engagement with no thought to the potential effects slurring and making a fool of himself in front of a large audience will have on Matthew and his career.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I used to really like Ryan Gosling and still think he is a good actor

But my GOD.. his personality is just off putting when you watch him in interview’s recently.

The recent Barbie press, he looks so void of any personality. he takes himself far too seriously. Ffs you’re in a film about barbie, have some fun with it! Margot is very fun in interviews and whenever she is with a co star on interviews they have great chemistry but you can tell its a struggle for her with him.

Reactions: 5
I just read that Good Morning Britain was brought to a 'halt' because Martin Lewis was so upset regarding a letter he got. Is this even true? Geezus, what is wrong with this bloke and his constant melodrama's? What happened to professionalism at work. It must be me who just wants to put the TV on in the morning to get the latest news stories, not some bloke having some sort of mini-breakdown. Honestly, bloke annoys the bejeeezus out of me, what's WRONG with him? I hate to say I blame his parents ... but I blame his parents. I have to blame someone! :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lucy Fallon - I had to unfollow. She's so vain and up herself. She comes across really beggy and she has a neck to call herself an actress. Has she worked since corrie? I've never seen her in anything. She makes me irrationally angry. Surprised she doesn't have a thread tbh.

Russell Kane- we get it you fancy your wife and think she is the best thing since sliced bread but give it a rest. Also very suspicious of celeb “my wife” guys. Who you trying to convince us or you?

Reactions: 9
Russell Kane- we get it you fancy your wife and think she is the best thing since sliced bread but give it a rest. Also very suspicious of celeb “my wife” guys. Who you trying to convince us or you?
"My partner" is even worse ... what are you, a bleeping accountacy firm? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ollie Locke (Made in Chelsea) and his husband, already monetising their newborn surrogate twins. Just fck off

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Ollie Locke (Made in Chelsea) and his husband, already monetising their newborn surrogate twins. Just fck off
Their names are a bit 🤔 Locke-Locke? Whaaaat. And I bet she had some high ‘expenses’

Reactions: 3
I know he’s not really a Celebrity but Shawn Atwood from YouTube. He has a channel which primarily focuses on the exploitation of people by the elites yet he is happy to keep having Matthew Steeples ,who is quite obviously suffering from alcoholism ,on his channel for likes and engagement with no thought to the potential effects slurring and making a fool of himself in front of a large audience will have on Matthew and his career.
Christ, is that why he sounds like that? I thought he was just eccentric and posh!

Reactions: 1
Kanye West and his sidekick Bianca Censori. They are both coming across, as ridiculous attention seeking clowns. I pity any woman who becomes involved with West, he seems like a nightmare.

Reactions: 16
Janette Manrara - like NO - ONE else in the world ever had a baby. Oh and Gemma Atkinson as well.