Which Celeb is really annoying you? #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im pretty fed up of lingerie shots of Heidi Klum with her daughter. I personally find it a bit odd and inappropriate. I also think the pics are a bit.... page-3-esque.
I agree, it's weird. I see that Mel B and her daughter are at the same thing, for a brand called 'Pour Moi'. Seedy and inappropriate

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Janette Manrara - like NO - ONE else in the world ever had a baby. Oh and Gemma Atkinson as well.
Sorry, looked to post this on a Janette Manrara thread but unbelievably she doesn’t have one yet 😳

Janette was on JV on Friday and the newspaper headline was 2 in 3 maternity clinics sub-par which is obviously about the NHS and not The Portland private maternity hospital where Janette had her daughter recently. Janette starts spouting off about what wonderful care she had and then Jeremy said - in this country was it? She said yes it was here and then he said - NHS? and she just looked down and said yeah and in London. I so wish he had pushed her on it and exposed her as a fraud, of course you will get excellent care if you are paying for it you silly cow 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Not exactly 'celebrity' but 'commentators' who appear on panel shows. Usually middle-class and living in London. Most of them have personality disorders and are pick-me girls (or boys). Arrgh, so irritating.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Frequently on the top of my list but more so recently : Rachel Riley, dangerous combination of being severely (deliberately/willfully) inaccurate with her “facts” coupled with her daily mail sad face tears. She can just duck off and get in the bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The Middletons, pay your bills you crowd of snobs. Still living it up while others left high and dry. Grubby family

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Meghan Markle.

I have a real dislike for her.
Have never felt that about someone famous before.

Well apart from the obvious, like Jimmy Savile, but that is a very different situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
As Jonathan Ross prepares for his 'lavish' annual Halloween party can I just send a heartfelt duck OFF to him and everyone who attends. Thank you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Frequently on the top of my list but more so recently : Rachel Riley, dangerous combination of being severely (deliberately/willfully) inaccurate with her “facts” coupled with her daily mail sad face tears. She can just duck off and get in the bin.
I was reading about Victoria Coren-Mitchell having another baby and saw Rachel tweeted her congratualtions ... Rachel Riley MBE !!! MBE!?!?!

( I'm also kinda shocked Victoria has had a baby at 51 ! She spent years bemoaning the fact she could never have children ... now another one, at 51. )

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I was reading about Victoria Coren-Mitchell having another baby and saw Rachel tweeted her congratualtions ... Rachel Riley MBE !!! MBE!?!?!

( I'm also kinda shocked Victoria has had a baby at 51 ! She spent years bemoaning the fact she could never have children ... now another one, at 51. )
I wonder if they will saddle their new bundle of joy with another interesting name, the eldest is called Barbara. Barbara is 8.

I do think the tide will turn against Rachel sooner or later, I know lots of people dislike her already however she still has a platform and relevance. Can’t wait until she hoisted by her own petard. That day cannot come soon enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if they will saddle their new bundle of joy with another interesting name, the eldest is called Barbara. Barbara is 8.

I do think the tide will turn against Rachel sooner or later, I know lots of people dislike her already however she still has a platform and relevance. Can’t wait until she hoisted by her own petard. That day cannot come soon enough.
New baby is called June...

Watching black and brown people tear shreds off Amy Schumer on social media is the best thing I’ve seen in a while. She deserves all of it and more. Using her fame and platform to spread, lies, islamaphobia and racist rhetoric. Then has the gall to say she feels unsafe and asking if these black and brown people know what it feels like to feel unsafe 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Watching black and brown people tear shreds off Amy Schumer on social media is the best thing I’ve seen in a while. She deserves all of it and more. Using her fame and platform to spread, lies, islamaphobia and racist rhetoric. Then has the gall to say she feels unsafe and asking if these black and brown people know what it feels like to feel unsafe 🤯
Can’t stand Amy Shumer

Reactions: 4