Which Celeb is really annoying you? #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Davina McCall, I might have mentioned her before due to her reinvention as a Menopause Goddess and therefore being everywhere. It’s the latest thing to be monetised to get everyone and their aunt spending money on supplements, clothing, certain foods and gadgets. I really wish she would go away.

Navigating the nhs as a pleb is hard enough as it is without being bombarded with info that you have no chance of utilising unless you have a sympathetic GP and tons of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith - we don’t give a shhhhhhh about your on / off relationship, affairs etc. Go away.

Reactions: 28
Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith - we don’t give a shhhhhhh about your on / off relationship, affairs etc. Go away.
She says there are no plans to divorce. It sounds like she's has him trapped by the financial balls. Deeply unpleasant woman.

Reactions: 8
She says there are no plans to divorce. It sounds like she's has him trapped by the financial balls. Deeply unpleasant woman.
I think he’s as unpleasant as she is, he’s just marginally better at hiding it.
I think they should be forced to stay together so they can’t drag anyone else into their mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rob Rinder. Firstly Rob, I had no idea you were Jewish untill you told me. Secondly, I don't find you intensely irritating because you're Jewish, I find you intensely irritating because you're a chronic attention-seeker and self-publicist. If you stay out of my face, I'll stay out of yours ... how about that? Cheers. No doubt you are planning to make a harrowing secret journey (with a full ITV film crew) to Isreal soon to document youself taking important food-stuffs and medicines to suffering familes and along the way you will meet long-lost family members and there will be a lot of soul-searching and crying on camera, as well as a hefty pay-cheque paid into your bank account from ITV for your troubles. It's good to know all that theatre-training didn't go to waste isn't it Rob. Aaaaand, ACTION! 🎬 🎬 🎬 🎬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rob Rinder. Firstly Rob, I had no idea you were Jewish untill you told me. Secondly, I don't find you intensely irritating because you're Jewish, I find you intensely irritating because you're a chronic attention-seeker and self-publicist. If you stay out of my face, I'll stay out of yours ... how about that? Cheers. No doubt you are planning to make a harrowing secret journey (with a full ITV film crew) to Isreal soon to document youself taking important food-stuffs and medicines to suffering familes and along the way you will meet long-lost family members and there will be a lot of soul-searching and crying on camera, as well as a hefty pay-cheque paid into your bank account from ITV for your troubles. It's good to know all that theatre-training didn't go to waste isn't it Rob. Aaaaand, ACTION! 🎬 🎬 🎬 🎬
He already did Who Do You Think You Are about 5 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I take it you have a problem with Rob Rinder 😂

Reactions: 2
And their kids are very very strange. I wouldn't be surprised if they all belong to some kind of cult.

Im pretty fed up of lingerie shots of Heidi Klum with her daughter. I personally find it a bit odd and inappropriate. I also think the pics are a bit.... page-3-esque.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Amy Shumer. Aggressively telling black people that they need to support Israel, because she supported them. Always found her fake and unfunny, but she's just another level of annoying now.

Reactions: 10
Amy Shumer. Aggressively telling black people that they need to support Israel, because she supported them. Always found her fake and unfunny, but she's just another level of annoying now.
because they posted a little black square couple of years ago they expect everyone to be backing them now, when in reality BLM was very clear cut whereas this situation is not.

Selective activism at its best

Rejoice! Rejoice! Steph's Packed Lunch has been axed! About bloody time. Who the HELL wants to hear John Waite's view on important, complex geo-political issues? Still, maybe I shouldn't be dancing on its grave just yet, what replaces it might be even more hellish. Like something involving Dan Walker. :cautious:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Rejoice! Rejoice! Steph's Packed Lunch has been axed! About bloody time. Who the HELL wants to hear John Waite's view on important, complex geo-political issues? Still, maybe I shouldn't be dancing on its grave just yet, what replaces it might be even more hellish. Like something involving Dan Walker. :cautious:
Steve Allen will be delighted. That show always came in for a hammering.

Never got the Steph love tbh.

Reactions: 2
Loose Women next. Nadia Sawalha is awful - her thread on here is hilarious, her husband is such a wanker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8