Which Celeb is really annoying you? #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damien Lewis and is utter shite music, I still haven't forgiven him for moving on so quick after Helen died.
How do celebs move on so quickly even after divorces etc, I find it mind boggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Damien Lewis and is utter shite music, I still haven't forgiven him for moving on so quick after Helen died.
How do celebs move on so quickly even after divorces etc, I find it mind boggling.
Generally I think celebs often wait til they have to announce a split before doing so, so sometimes they've been apart much longer than they admit. So they're maybe not moving on as suddenly or as quickly as it appears to us.
I don't know anything about Damien Lewis, just commenting on the general bit of your post.

Reactions: 3
Generally I think celebs often wait til they have to announce a split before doing so, so sometimes they've been apart much longer than they admit. So they're maybe not moving on as suddenly or as quickly as it appears to us.
I don't know anything about Damien Lewis, just commenting on the general bit of your post.

His wife died, there was no split.

Reactions: 3
Selena Gomez - every time I see that woman’s face it makes me want to gauge my own eyeballs out

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm bored of Lila Moss, and I'm a Kate fan. Lila seems pleasant enough but I'm sick of seeing her in big campaigns, she hasn't got what it takes to be a model.

Reactions: 8
Tom Kerridge - All his shows seem to be an excuse to promote his own businesses.

Reactions: 8
Such a great parody. Zegler is so annoying. I'd never watch her in SW. In fact it encouraged me to buy the original version which is so lovely, funny & heartwarming. Snow White was lovely unlike RZ all angular, sharp & an empowered harpie.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Selena Gomez - every time I see that woman’s face it makes me want to gauge my own eyeballs out
Her voice is worse than nails on a chalkboard, I had to stop watching Only Murders in the Building because she's bloody insufferable.

I'm bored of Lila Moss, and I'm a Kate fan. Lila seems pleasant enough but I'm sick of seeing her in big campaigns, she hasn't got what it takes to be a model.
Face like a frying pan. Can they please stop inflicting her upon us.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s come out about her?
Making fun of Britney Spears when she was going through hell:

Throwing nasty accusations at Jeremy Renner when he was also going through a hard time. Sure it's obvious he has his demons but there's absolutely no proof of the things she said

And she's just generally awful on twitter. Far too big for her boots imo. She's not nearly talented or famous enough to be throwing her weight around like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I dont even think she is that much of a celeb but always disliked Katie Melua. Who even was she anyway and she kept cropping up. Seems like a record company signing thanks to one influential person giving a nod and the public being stuck with her. I only mention as I'm sure I saw something recently of her coming back.

Also not much love for James Martin. Not sure why but he annoys me.

• Heart
Such a great parody. Zegler is so annoying. I'd never watch her in SW. In fact it encouraged me to buy the original version which is so lovely, funny & heartwarming. Snow White was lovely unlike RZ all angular, sharp & an empowered harpie.
I agree. I'm sick of wokeness

• Heart
I dont even think she is that much of a celeb but always disliked Katie Melua. Who even was she anyway and she kept cropping up. Seems like a record company signing thanks to one influential person giving a nod and the public being stuck with her. I only mention as I'm sure I saw something recently of her coming back.

Also not much love for James Martin. Not sure why but he annoys me.
When she was signed it was in that period of the 00's sassy solo female singer that went along with the Indie trash popularity at the time. We had like Duffy, Lily Allen, Eliza Doolittle, Amy Winehouse, Adele, Kate Nash, Gabriella Cilmi all in that bracket. I think most of them were even from the same music school as well.

Reactions: 6