Which Celeb is really annoying you? #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way things are at the moment I could mention just about every celebrity that's posting on social media. There is an abundance of irritants out there but I'm going to the new thread off with Rosie Jones and her new documentary, 'Am I a r*t**d?'.

The title is deliberately provocative and shocking. It also seems to have distress to some of the contributors.

Reactions: 16
The way things are at the moment I could mention just about every celebrity that's posting on social media. There is an abundance of irritants out there but I'm going to the new thread off with Rosie Jones and her new documentary, 'Am I a r*t**d?'.

The title is deliberately provocative and shocking. It also seems to have distress to some of the contributors.
I read something by a psychiatrist today that said about 80 percent of people you see the media today have a personality disorder, either narcissism or cluster-b, or some other affected disorder. Makes sense, because about 80 percent of people I see on mainstream tv annoy the bollocks out of me.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I posted this in the secret celeb gossip thread but it needs to go in here too ...

Another Z list diagnosis ... Kerry Katona this time. Scoliosis. Pictures of herself with an oxygen mask. My mum had scoliosis and I never once saw her given oxygen for that! Driving and hotel beds are the problem apparently :rolleyes:

Apparently Kerry has been too busy with work and the kids to get treatments for her arthritis and scoliosis. duck off. If you are really in so much pain you'd have dealt with it

These 'celebs' always crying bleeping wolf. No wonder we don't take them seriously.

Reactions: 21
They also churn out babies, back problems, mental health issues & anxiety disorders notwithstanding!

Reactions: 15
Ashley banjostring can't stand him or diversity and he was in the news again bleeting on that he had to move house after being "terrorised" following their blm dance routine they did on bgt about 100 years ago 😴 bore off

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Kate Ferdinand 😳
Her pregnancy seems to be lasting forever! Always in the DM as she’s constantly posting her “growing bump” on Instagram (after hours in hair and makeup no doubt) Sick of seeing her everywhere talking about it tbh😏

Reactions: 18
Rhian Sugden is really annoying me. I don't know this girl from Adam but every time I see her in the media she is shoving her tits in your face.🤬
Is that the sum total of her life?
Oh and that stupid pair off Strictly - Ola and James Jordan. Obviously keen to let us know the nuts and bolts of their sex life. I don't want to know!!!!!!!!!!!!🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 9
Any 'celeb' who sits in the Royal Box at Wimbledon is guaranteed to be annoying. Just why the BBC is so bleeping fixated by it is beyond me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Rosie Jones is not the slightest bit amusing to me she just makes me feel very uneasy. Holly fecking Willoboobs though I could throw a brick through my telly at the sight of her 🤬simpering talentless tw.t

Reactions: 19
Rhian Sugden is really annoying me. I don't know this girl from Adam but every time I see her in the media she is shoving her tits in your face.🤬
Is that the sum total of her life?
Oh and that stupid pair off Strictly - Ola and James Jordan. Obviously keen to let us know the nuts and bolts of their sex life. I don't want to know!!!!!!!!!!!!🤬🤬🤬
Is she not the one that got ‘famous’ for securing Vernon Kay :LOL: Why is she still a thing

Reactions: 2
Margot Robbie.

Mentioned her in a previous thread and she's STILL bleeping everywhere. Whichever curse took Jennifer Lawrence's career should come get hers too.

Reactions: 8
Helen fannygan.. the look of a blow up doll. Asking her kid for a kiss when he’s not interested in the slightest.. In fact he looks as tho he’s going to tell her to feck off!
sophina… if I never saw or heard her again it’d be to soon!! 🤢

Reactions: 5
Margot Robbie.

Mentioned her in a previous thread and she's STILL bleeping everywhere. Whichever curse took Jennifer Lawrence's career should come get hers too.
I'm sick of hearing about that Barbie movie already

Reactions: 14
Not even sure if he qualifies as a celeb, but Barabra Windsors weird ex-husband ... go away you talentless publicity bleep.

Reactions: 6