Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me that's some sort of sick joke. This 'mental health' racket is getting beyond a joke now, everyone seems to be getting paid these days by playing that card. Are Big Pharma behind it or something? I smell a rat. I kept seeing some drug addict being advertised on BBC last week ... I presume he used free-will to start taking drugs in the first place, free-will to continue to take drugs, and free-will to stop taking drugs. Wish these people would take some responsibility for their actions and stop bleating about it in order to make money. Willis ... that was his name. Who?!?!?
I have mental health issues myself and I'm absolutely sick of celebrities using it to feather their own nests and in some cases as a get out of jail card, it isn't helping anyone.
---
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Well @AngelBabes , I have a story to tell..
@Dollylovesshoes will like too!
Before moving to Jersey, I worked at a very famous football club in Manchester (red side)
I mixed in the social circles with the players and he tried it on :sick:. This when his beautiful wife was alive- he also had a back of limo moment with a very "current at the time " popstar who was married to a player from another club. One of my friends was his gopher/chauffeur/dogsbody.
:coffee:
Cheryl Cole?

Reactions: 2
Nicole Scherzinger's 12 year old child tiktok videos. Sure must be near 50 going on like this.

Reactions: 2
Bobby Norris.
He was on gmb today and is a totally different person. He looks like everything that went wrong for Ross on Friends - the teeth, the tan.

Lily Rose Depp. When she first appeared in the Chanel ads aged 16 I thought fine, sure the name helped her but she's very pretty (I love the brand myself and liked Vanessa Paradis when she advertised for them).
But Lily Rose is not a good actress at all in my opinion, I can see that she has something as a model but has no acting talent.
---
Also, never been a fan of Mel B and I got a bit of ick today off this

Reactions: 1
Lily Rose Depp. When she first appeared in the Chanel ads aged 16 I thought fine, sure the name helped her but she's very pretty (I love the brand myself and liked Vanessa Paradis when she advertised for them).
But Lily Rose is not a good actress at all in my opinion, I can see that she has something as a model but has no acting talent.
---
Also, never been a fan of Mel B and I got a bit of ick today off this

Heidi klum did this with her daughter and I'm sure the Kardashian sisters did it. They're hinting at incest. Creepy.

Reactions: 6
Beyonce has such a shrieking voice. It's hard to believe she's the same person that was in the Bootylicious video. Maybe the Conspiracy Theories were right that she got taken over by a demon! Sasha Fierce and all that. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Beyonce has such a shrieking voice. It's hard to believe she's the same person that was in the Bootylicious video. Maybe the Conspiracy Theories were right that she got taken over by a demon! Sasha Fierce and all that. 😏
I saw the videos of her attempting Tina Turner and it was so bad. No doubt the show is amazing etc but I wasn’t blown away my the last album. She’s at a level now that anyone will buy her tit. Break my soul sounded like a b side of a 90’s dance song. Meh !!!

Reactions: 4
Sam Smith absolutely irritates the life out of me. Fair enough, be who you want to be etc. But walking around in sexual clothing? Doing tiktoks of just walking forward and rubbing your nipples is just disgusting. Especially when there's so many children using the internet.

I think Sam Smith is a huge attention seeker, because they weren't particularly that popular before all this gender changing and sexualising situation.
---
Oh and to add to my list... I don't like any of the below

Gemma Collins
Kate Garaway (no particular reason why, I've just never been a fan of her from when she did he NEW magazine collum about 15 years ago)
Curtis Pritchard - absolute gets under my skin

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.