Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Ioan Gruffudd bloke and his girlfriend Bianca. They seem to get a lot of support due to Alice's behaviour, but both of them seem smug and selfish regarding the daughters.
...Puts on tin helmet and hunkers down. ⛑

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Why can't the BBC find someone with some warmth and personality to put on their Breakfast show? Naga Munchetty exhibits neither of those traits. Money aside, I can't for the life of me understand why she wants to work in this field, she would have been better as a solicitor dealing with funeral plans, wills, and power of attourney. 😒
this is true. She loves putting people in the place… box…ground

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This 'ex strictly star' James Jordan bloke keeps popping-up on my radar pontificating about stuff, he's a total bleeping knob.

Reactions: 8
Laurence Fox is campaigning in my local elections.. twit was outside Wenzls the other day. Spare us PLEASE. We have only just got rid of one complete d***head.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Laurence Fox is campaigning in my local elections.. twit was outside Wenzls the other day. Spare us PLEASE. We have only just got rid of one complete d***head.
He does seem quite a troubled soul. I mean, he shagged Thirsty Kirsty Gallagher, so there's an immediate red flag. It's a shame he can't just take up knitting rather than wind people up for attention with his hateful rhetoric. Annoying in the extreme.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
He does seem quite a troubled soul. I mean, he shagged Thirsty Kirsty Gallagher, so there's an immediate red flag. It's a shame he can't just take up knitting rather than wind people up for attention with his hateful rhetoric. Annoying in the extreme.
and Vogue Williams.

Why do I get the impression Chris Packham positively revels in animals getting killed or baby birds dying of malnutrition, he seems to get off on it. It's not my idea of evening entertainment. Same with Martin Lewis, I swear he gets aroused when interest rates and fuel bills go up and people struggle. Seriously ... I think they enjoy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Phoebe Waller Bridge. Stuck up middle class twit. not only did she foist on us the unfunny Fleabag, Not content with ruining James Bond she has now moved onto ruining Indiana Jones and apparently Tomb Raider as well. Is there no start to this womans talents?

Reactions: 12
Phoebe Waller Bridge. Stuck up middle class twit. not only did she foist on us the unfunny Fleabag, Not content with ruining James Bond she has now moved onto ruining Indiana Jones and apparently Tomb Raider as well. Is there no start to this womans talents?
Plus she has an unfortunate looking face that is annoying.

Reactions: 3
Fricking Lloyds adverts get on my tits at the best of times but the latest one is really grating on me! Florence and the Machine singing plus wild swimmers are two of my most hated things

Reactions: 7
Fricking Lloyds adverts get on my tits at the best of times but the latest one is really grating on me! Florence and the Machine singing plus wild swimmers are two of my most hated things
I can't stand Florence. Don't like her songs or her voice and seems awfully pretentious

Reactions: 5
Not celebs but Just Stop Oil for the love of mike. I'm eco myself arguably more than them..

Just had a quick shufty of the footage from Pride - tattoos, plastic trainers, plastic sunglasses, evil large corporate logo on one's Adidas back pack.. This from a 30 second skim watch

JOKES

Reactions: 7
I roll my eyes whenever I see Rihanna. Her songs are good, her vocal range is fantastic. But she is behaving like she owns her fans

Reactions: 1
I have no reason for this but Rochelle humes makes me so angry. I just don’t get how she’s got the recognition and career that she has now with basically zero talent. She’s so stiff and wooden

Reactions: 13
I have no reason for this but Rochelle humes makes me so angry. I just don’t get how she’s got the recognition and career that she has now with basically zero talent. She’s so stiff and wooden
She’s also so vain and clearly in love with herself. Never not showing off what she has!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.