Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Low-grade 'celebrities' who use the cover of raising money for charity to heighten their flagging media profile. Just volunteer down your food bank or something instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Low-grade 'celebrities' who use the cover of raising money for charity to heighten their flagging media profile. Just volunteer down your food bank or something instead.
I agree, I hate being told I should spend money on x y z by people who earn far more than I ever will.
I support local cat and dog rescues, and that's it.
---
Her and Paloma Faith, always crapping on like they're total serious musicians not random celebs. Paloma Faith also talks like a stupid person. I don't like her, but I don't think she's as thick as she sounds at all.
Can't stand Paloma Faith, awful songs and vocals, very irritating and up herself when interviewed

Reactions: 6
For all the James Corden haters :ROFLMAO:

Currently doing a New Girl rewatch and was looking up Max Greenfield (who plays Schmidt) interviews. One of the first that comes up is this one he did with Mayim Bialik on the James Corden, they’re discussing Jewish culture and James is so bleeping weird and there’s these really long awkward pauses because he doesn’t know what to say. One of the most awkward things I’ve ever watched. Prat

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Greasy Grealish in the news again. I honestly do not see what women see in him. Am told it's the legs but he seems a stumpy squat little bugger to me
Junior mechanics who work for motor racing teams often look a bit like that. They're normally quite short with slightly daft hair and crap tattoos. Nice enough, if you like men with dirty fingernails and an extensive collection of stained cargo shorts, which some women do apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wouldn't have said this a few years ago, but David Guetta. His recent formula seems to be: take a good dance song from the 1990s, add a mediocre female vocalist, do a cover of the song that adds absolutely nothing original or enjoyable, and appear himself in the video dancing with a load of scantily clad women in thong bikinis.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Vile is a bit strong. I just think for what she does (which isn't much) she's overrated, overpaid and over-exposed. Oh and has a irritating voice. :LOL:
I'm a daily Countdown viewer and it really fucks me off when a contestant makes their numbers pick and Rachel shrills "Two laaaurge? Are you not gambolling?"
No Rache, I'm not a Spring lamb so I'm not "gambolling" 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Louis Tomlinson and his family. There's something really unlikeable about them all.

Reactions: 7
Christine Blankley, er Bleakley. Can someone be annoying just because they are so utterly dull and pointless? If so, she annoys me. 😬

Reactions: 5
That Ioan Gruffudd bloke and his girlfriend Bianca. They seem to get a lot of support due to Alice's behaviour, but both of them seem smug and selfish regarding the daughters.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.