Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, I thought it was just some bloke filming a person seriously overracting at some Karen in a coffee shop.
There’s a million Karen’s going off all the time, why are the media only pushing any viral videos associated with Trans people ? It’s pushing a transphobic narrative. Like the anti drag movement.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Denise Welch. Can’t stand the gobby mare. And stupid Ladbaby and wife, especially her ridiculous ‘dancing’.
She is an absolute nightmare and I've thought so for many years.

I can't think of many worse ambassdor's for mental health than her.

Reactions: 8
She is an absolute nightmare and I've thought so for many years.
I can't think of many worse ambassdor's for mental health than her.
Tell me that's some sort of sick joke. This 'mental health' racket is getting beyond a joke now, everyone seems to be getting paid these days by playing that card. Are Big Pharma behind it or something? I smell a rat. I kept seeing some drug addict being advertised on BBC last week ... I presume he used free-will to start taking drugs in the first place, free-will to continue to take drugs, and free-will to stop taking drugs. Wish these people would take some responsibility for their actions and stop bleating about it in order to make money. Willis ... that was his name. Who?!?!?

Reactions: 6
Surely you realise these videos are leaked/shared for this exact reaction.

I have trans friends and they live in fear, now more than ever.
Why is that the fault of the person filming and not the person throwing a violent tantrum?

The "Citibike Karen" video was far bigger than the Starbucks one anyway. And she was doxed annd threatened, and turns out she was in the right all along!

Denise Welch. Can’t stand the gobby mare. And stupid Ladbaby and wife, especially her ridiculous ‘dancing’.
Hate Denise Welch, she has an opinion on EVERYTHING & always thinks she’s right! She's so aggressive & argumentative. Vile witch!

Hate Denise Welch, she has an opinion on EVERYTHING & always thinks she’s right! She's so aggressive & argumentative. Vile witch!
Yeah, you can tell the sort of household she was probably raised in can't you. One of these people who in order to try and win an argument they think shouting their point makes it more valid. As you say, vile and lacking in class.

Reactions: 6
Tell me that's some sort of sick joke. This 'mental health' racket is getting beyond a joke now, everyone seems to be getting paid these days by playing that card. Are Big Pharma behind it or something? I smell a rat. I kept seeing some drug addict being advertised on BBC last week ... I presume he used free-will to start taking drugs in the first place, free-will to continue to take drugs, and free-will to stop taking drugs. Wish these people would take some responsibility for their actions and stop bleating about it in order to make money. Willis ... that was his name. Who?!?!?
Afraid not.

I try to avoid her now because she went off the deep end with Covid stuff (and not just asking questions which I advocate, she went very full on CTer) so I don't know if she still plays that card but she was at one point very vocal about raising awareness, which would be all well and good but, well, it's Denise Welch! Almost anyone else would be a more palatable representation of the cause.

Reactions: 1
I suppose you couldn't class him as a celebrity, but the bloke on BBC breakfast hosting with Sally Nugent right now. I assumed he was some care-in-the-community case on work experience initially. REALLY? He's the fulltime HOST? bleeping nora.

I suppose you couldn't class him as a celebrity, but the bloke on BBC breakfast hosting with Sally Nugent right now. I assumed he was some care-in-the-community case on work experience initially. REALLY? He's the fulltime HOST? bleeping nora.
John Kaye? You think he’s bad? you obviously never watched Dan walker

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kate Winslett after her awful acceptance speech at Baftas
There were a couple of those I rolled my eyes at. The new favourite thing is for recipients is to make how hard they've had it and how special they are. Sharon Horgan 'as an Irish woman of a certain age' and Meera Syal 'as a brown chubby kid' .... give it a rest.

Reactions: 9
I just saw Gary Linekars smug face on TV briefly. That was enough. I think he's got a gameshow!? Christ ... he's bland as duck.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Has Louise Rednapp has a stroke or just some bad cosmetic procedure?I keep being shown her Nivea ads and there is something distinctly odd about her mouth

Reactions: 3
Peter Andre. Give me the creeps, has always given me the creeps, will always give me the creeps. Comes across as a real control freak and misogynist.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.