Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate Lawler is an absolute bleep the way she speaks to her adorable daughter Noa. 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I couldn’t find a thread for Bianca Gascoigne so I thought I’d dump these photos here…😬

When too much liposuction is well, too much liposuction! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Before Vs After and now with abs on an odd looking baby bump. 🙈

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why what does she say?
This is a clip from one of Kate’s stories last night calling Noa ‘a moron.’

If you go to Kate’s recent thread, there’s many references on how Kate and The NOT Handsome talk to and belittle Noa. 🤬

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
This is a clip from one of Kate’s stories last night calling Noa ‘a moron.’

If you go to Kate’s recent thread, there’s many references on how Kate and The NOT Handsome talk to and belittle Noa. 🤬
What a witch! Didn't like this woman anyway

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Kate Lawler is an absolute bleep the way she speaks to her adorable daughter Noa. 🤬
I always get an unpleasant vibe about her attitude to her little girl. It’s as if she wholly regrets motherhood and rather wishes she could turn back the clock. You have a beautiful little heirloom, many people would give anything for a child and you seemingly verbally bash her to anyone listening.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Kate Lawler had always maintained she didn't want kids so I'm not sure if Noa was planned. The PND probably didn't endear her to her either. The child is so adorable too ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I couldn’t find a thread for Bianca Gascoigne so I thought I’d dump these photos here…😬

When too much liposuction is well, too much liposuction! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Before Vs After and now with abs on an odd looking baby bump. 🙈
She’s deffo had a BBL. Tummy is a dead giveaway if you look at Holly Hagan it’s the same!

Reactions: 6
OMG could not believe the way Kate speaks about her little girl If thats ON camera I dread to think whats she's like off camera!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Any of the Beckham boys - honestly if my daughter came home with one I would cry. I don’t care who their parents are.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Susanna Reid in her ridiculous bobble-hat in Ukraine; just another overpaid grief-tourist cosplaying as a war correspondent, add her to the list with Krishnan Guru-Murthy and Kay Burley. :cautious:

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.