Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t classify any of them as celebs, considering if TikTok disappeared off the face of the Earth tomorrow, within a month all of these people would go back to being non-entities but there’s a coven of content creators from TikTok who everyone just seems to find funny but to me they come across as a bunch of middle-class privileged mean girls, who buy into their own hype. Max Balegde, George Clarke, the Baggs brothers from Gogglebox, GK Barry and a few others.

They’ve all got their own podcasts but only seem to have their mates and Love Islanders on there, with the exception of the odd celebrities. They all also deliberately ham up their accents when doing story time videos on TikTok.

Some have even gone as far to say Max Balegde is this generation’s answer to Graham Norton 🤢 (God spare me).

Reactions: 6
Brian Dowling. He puts me on edge too.
They also seemed to erase him from Big Brother presenting history. I get the sense he's not well liked in those circles. I think I remember him being really bitter years ago as well.

Reactions: 5
Beyoncé. Dunno y but something really irritating about her
She has an ego the size of Texas, no sense of humour, and surrounds herself with yes-people. A deadly combination.
I can't stand her either.

Reactions: 24
She has an ego the size of Texas, no sense of humour, and surrounds herself with yes-people. A deadly combination.
I can't stand her either.
I don't understand the adoration either. Her music is tit! And the amount she was paid the other week for the opening of that new hotel in Abu Dhabi was scandalous.

Reactions: 19
I wouldn’t classify any of them as celebs, considering if TikTok disappeared off the face of the Earth tomorrow, within a month all of these people would go back to being non-entities but there’s a coven of content creators from TikTok who everyone just seems to find funny but to me they come across as a bunch of middle-class privileged mean girls, who buy into their own hype. Max Balegde, George Clarke, the Baggs brothers from Gogglebox, GK Barry and a few others.

They’ve all got their own podcasts but only seem to have their mates and Love Islanders on there, with the exception of the odd celebrities. They all also deliberately ham up their accents when doing story time videos on TikTok.

Some have even gone as far to say Max Balegde is this generation’s answer to Graham Norton 🤢 (God spare me).
I feel like GK Barry especially always seems to make things up 😂 She always has'outrageous' things happen to her
---

I used to really like her but over the past 10 or so years she seems to have reached God like status in some people's eyes and can do absolutely no wrong. Not everything she does is amazing just because she's Beyonce.

Reactions: 7
McGovern. Quite how this woman has a TV show is bleeping beyond me. One of the few mainstream shows ever to record a zero audience figure rating, more than once I believe.
I think her partner is a high flying exec on the channel

Reactions: 5
I think her partner is a high flying exec on the channel
Yes, she is. Nepotism at its finest. God help anyone appearing on that show having an opinion that doesn't tick a box. So unhealthy to have a group of people all agreeing with each other and having (or at least pretending to) the same view. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Yes, she is. Nepotism at its finest. God help anyone appearing on that show having an opinion that doesn't tick a box. So unhealthy to have a group of people all agreeing with each other and having (or at least pretending to) the same view. :rolleyes:
She was on some show last night on BBC4 walking through the Yorkshire countryside and she started blubbing because she is a lesbian and how will her little girl cope with this, how will people treat her etc etc. Well if she and her other half were that worried maybe they should have not had a kid and got a dog instead? It didn't come over as sincere at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She was on some show last night on BBC4 walking through the Yorkshire countryside and she started blubbing because she is a lesbian and how will her little girl cope with this, how will people treat her etc etc. Well if she and her other half were that worried maybe they should have not had a kid and got a dog instead? It didn't come over as sincere at all.
God, I swear this is why young people today seem to be 'anxious' about everything ... they pick-up on their parents own neuroses! Drives me nuts. Rant over.

Reactions: 8
Can't stand Lady Gaga. dislike her songs. Find her an awful try-hard and desperate for attention. Never seen her movies.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.