Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Susanna Reid in her ridiculous bobble-hat in Ukraine; just another overpaid grief-tourist cosplaying as a war correspondent, add her to the list with Krishnan Guru-Murthy and Kay Burley. :cautious:
Old mr potato head :sick: wouldn't it be terrible if a missile came across just as she was reporting :censored:

Reactions: 1
Mollie Mae (spelling?) WAY too much money for someone of little to no talent and I don't even think she's very good looking, I mean she's not ugly, but she's not naturally a wow (to me anyway, I understand beauty is in the eye and all that).
---
Kate Lawler is an absolute bleep the way she speaks to her adorable daughter Noa. 🤬
Totally agree! I heard her on a podcast when she was quite flippant about having an abortion as a well off, 36 year old woman in a committed relationship as "it wasn't a good time for her". I'm not anti-choice, it just felt so off and like it was 6 months too early for her 'ideal'. made me really sad. Then she finally has a daughter and speaks badly of her. Her husband seems to adore her too, she's very lucky, but there is no sense of that.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Vanessa Feltz is starting to.

I'm sympathetic but she's starting to do the thing all celebs do when they experience trauma and act like nobody else has ever had the same thing happen to them. She should take a break from the constant PR of it all and heal with some self-care in private.

Reactions: 12
Vanessa Feltz is starting to.

I'm sympathetic but she's starting to do the thing all celebs do when they experience trauma and act like nobody else has ever had the same thing happen to them. She should take a break from the constant PR of it all and heal with some self-care in private.
Probably got a new agent. There's a tit ton of stories sold to the press when they do that.

Reactions: 3
Mollie Mae (spelling?) WAY too much money for someone of little to no talent and I don't even think she's very good looking, I mean she's not ugly, but she's not naturally a wow (to me anyway, I understand beauty is in the eye and all that).
---

Totally agree! I heard her on a podcast when she was quite flippant about having an abortion as a well off, 36 year old woman in a committed relationship as "it wasn't a good time for her". I'm not anti-choice, it just felt so off and like it was 6 months too early for her 'ideal'. made me really sad. Then she finally has a daughter and speaks badly of her. Her husband seems to adore her too, she's very lucky, but there is no sense of that.
She seemed very cold or something about the abortion and at pains to explain the reasons.

Sam Smith.

Completely sick of the sight of them. Also feel a little bit sick at the sight of them, literally.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I couldn’t find a thread for Bianca Gascoigne so I thought I’d dump these photos here…😬

When too much liposuction is well, too much liposuction! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Before Vs After and now with abs on an odd looking baby bump. 🙈
Just looking at her beautiful baby. There she is made up to the eyes. She needs her own thread. What a horrible person.

Reactions: 3
Davina McCall. Shut up about the bleeping menopause, and hot flush off!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Dan Walker. I get it he was in a bike accident and he hurt his face. I don't need to see regular updates. When he goes back to work I am sure Chanel 5 makeup department will be able to cover up any blemishes. If he was able to take and post a selfie in the ambulance he did not nearly die.

Reactions: 19
Dan Walker. I get it he was in a bike accident and he hurt his face. I don't need to see regular updates. When he goes back to work I am sure Chanel 5 makeup department will be able to cover up any blemishes. If he was able to take and post a selfie in the ambulance he did not nearly die.
Dan Dan The Vanilla Man. If he had any sort of personality he'd still be dull. Amazing where these people get their self-confidence from, in his case I think it's God. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
I couldn’t find a thread for Bianca Gascoigne so I thought I’d dump these photos here…😬

When too much liposuction is well, too much liposuction! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Before Vs After and now with abs on an odd looking baby bump. 🙈
I despise her for taking the Gascoigne name and keeping it to remain "relevant "
She wasn't adopted by Paul, he beat her mother up but she still uses Gascoigne? Wasn't her surname Kyle or something similar?
Anyway, just my 2 pennies worth- just find it odd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I despise her for taking the Gascoigne name and keeping it to remain "relevant "
She wasn't adopted by Paul, he beat her mother up but she still uses Gascoigne? Wasn't her surname Kyle or something similar?
Anyway, just my 2 pennies worth- just find it odd.
Absolutely agree! She'll probably have the baby's name in Gascoigne aswell 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can Jessica Simpson not smile without thrusting her tongue against her teeth. Between that and open mouth trout pose, bugs the life out of me.
Yes this has always bugged me too 🙈 Btw she looks soo different & can’t work out why - it’s not “just” age. Something to do with her eyes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.