Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes this has always bugged me too 🙈 Btw she looks soo different & can’t work out why - it’s not “just” age. Something to do with her eyes?
Yea she always looks heavily drugged. Even though she’s a mega teetotal anti drink and drugs 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Agree. She doesn’t look right. Druggie eyes, too thin and awful filler in the lips 🙈

Reactions: 6
Matthew Wright. Urgh, odious little cretin. My dad always told me never to trust someone who always smiles when they're answering a question.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Matthew Wright. Urgh, odious little cretin. My dad always told me never to trust someone who always smiles when they're answering a question.
...Hmmmm, yeah never thought about that. Seems like very odd man to me. (You have to be a bit odd to want a career in broadcast media in the first place imo).

Reactions: 5
Jeremy vine and his one man drive to tar every motorist as the worst people ever even when it’s questionable as if they are in the wrong. He’s so sanctimonious about it and gets nasty if anyone points out cyclists are running red lights, or making errors on the road.

Reactions: 18
Kirsty Gallagher whingeing about her divorce and how it broke her again and again

Ashley Graham. I'm absolutely sick of seeing her "being real" with close up photos of her toe nail cuttings and stretch marks.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She doesnt count as a ‘celeb’ yet but with her parents pushing her

salma hayeks daughter 🙄 STOP trying to make her happen! She isn’t cute, looks like she would rather be anywhere else than on her mums arm on the red carpet.

His own show was terrible and when he covered on LBC during the lockdowns he was part despot part desperate for a permanent gig. And that ponytail 🤢

• Sick
His own show was terrible and when he covered on LBC during the lockdowns he was part despot part desperate for a permanent gig. And that ponytail 🤢
Ponytail reminds me of that only fools and horses episode where Rodney has one and pretends it’s a rat to Cassandra. He like Vine cones across as a sanctimonious prat.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Susanna Reid. So smug and irritating. And Lorraine Kelly. Both so false and insincere

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Susanna Reid. So smug and irritating. And Lorraine Kelly. Both so false and insincere
That's how you gotta be if you want to earn lots of money in broadcast media. FAKE. Having a good accountant also helps, so you can siphon-off your money and avoid paying tax into the sysyem like the rest of us mugs. Doesn't stop them all virtue signalling at every opportunity though. Hideous people.

Reactions: 8
Jake Quickenden makes me sick with his fake smile and hair. Always on about his dead dad and brother for likes sad man....

Ponytail reminds me of that only fools and horses episode where Rodney has one and pretends it’s a rat to Cassandra. He like Vine cones across as a sanctimonious prat.
I love that episode 🤣 wigs of distinction.

Reactions: 4
She doesnt count as a ‘celeb’ yet but with her parents pushing her

salma hayeks daughter 🙄 STOP trying to make her happen! She isn’t cute, looks like she would rather be anywhere else than on her mums arm on the red carpet.
Isn't cute? Not sure she's trying for cute, she is stunning though.

1678871755526.png

Reactions: 3
Isn't cute? Not sure she's trying for cute, she is stunning though.

View attachment 2029418
i was trying to be nice lol she isnt stunning at all
Imo. Looks like her dad which isnt a good thing imo.

the issue is more trying to shove her in front of the limelight because god forbid a celeb kid should actually be normal and not be Sold to the world.

Reactions: 9
Fancy having to pose with your mother with her boobs mainly on show squashed together.

Poor thing.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.