Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like GK Barry especially always seems to make things up 😂 She always has'outrageous' things happen to her
Definitely. Someone made a skit of her today, waking up, hungover from the Brit Awards and her video popped up underneath his and is was literally a carbon copy of his. What business do the likes of her and Max have, being at the Brit Awards anyway? They’re not artists.

I think she may have a drink problem as well. She states that she has a chronic fear of vomit to the point she had to have an intervention from the Speakmans on her podcast, but then she goes into state that this fear of vomit doesn’t override her want to drink.

Reactions: 3
Carol "Fake as duck" Vorderman.
I'm all for women having confidence and embracing life, but duck sakes she's turned into a blow up sex doll.
I'm cringing like duck at the post on her Instagram this morning, it's just embarrassing, she's doing all this just to court attention from all the internet pervs not to empower women.

Reactions: 12
Carol "Fake as duck" Vorderman.
I'm all for women having confidence and embracing life, but duck sakes she's turned into a blow up sex doll.
I'm cringing like duck at the post on her Instagram this morning, it's just embarrassing, she's doing all this just to court attention from all the internet pervs not to empower women.
I've just seen her In the papers with red leather pants on 🙄 No one is saying you got to look an old lady in yours 60's but my word put it away Carol. It's either what she's wearing or how many men she shagging. She has no class at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've just seen her In the papers with red leather pants on 🙄 No one is saying you got to look an old lady in yours 60's but my word put it away Carol. It's either what she's wearing or how many men she shagging. She has no class at all.
Just had a look didn't recognise her thought it was another person with the same name.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Adele, what on earth with the constant lip smacking, I really really don’t like her
---

Adele, what on earth with the constant lip smacking, she is totally different now and that speech she gave a while back when she won an award and just cried about Beyoncé lol

Reactions: 12
Carol Vordeman has really ramped up her 'sexy cougar' shtick since her mum passed away in 2017. I think it's quite sad really, if I was her friend I'd be concerned for her 🙁

Reactions: 8
Carol Vordeman has really ramped up her 'sexy cougar' shtick since her mum passed away in 2017. I think it's quite sad really, if I was her friend I'd be concerned for her 🙁
I forgot her mum died it really can change you my mum's never been the same since her mum died

Reactions: 3
Did she turn into a desperate old slag too? Don't mean to be glib, sorry for her loss obviously.
😂😭 oh god no thank god she's just not the same even now very quiet and I just wonder if shes got ptsd from finding her anyway back to this thread grief is weird and it can completely change you not to say I feel sorry for anyone I do feel someone will have pulled her to tell her but maybe there's just no telling her? Not defending it obviously 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she making up for lost time or something, or has she always been like this and only just found her way to Instagram? I haven't been following her for years, but just checked her Instagram and saw her wiggling her bum 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Is she making up for lost time or something, or has she always been like this and only just found her way to Instagram? I haven't been following her for years, but just checked her Instagram and saw her wiggling her bum 😂
Maybe she's finally getting good sex and her inner slut has been released 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No personality Naga Munchetty. I can't bare the smugness. The BBC seem to really rate her. I just can't see her appeal.

Reactions: 20
This may be a bit like saying 'I don't like kittens', but Katie Piper.

Reactions: 18
I won't watch anything she's in and it seems to be a lot, but shrieking, squawking Emma Willis. Nails down a blackboard voice.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.