Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My top ten, in no particular order:

Max George & Maisie Smith
Kelsey (wannabe celeb) Parker
Ryan Thomas
Beckhams & sprogs
Philip Schofield
Holly Willoughby
Shirley Ballas
Stacey Solomon
Fearne McCann
David Walliams

ETA: There are a lot more, but I don’t want to sound like a complete witch! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Madonna is a creepy old lady trying to cling on to her youth.
🤣Chef Beckham & his equally dull Mrs.

Reactions: 18
Celebs at the Pride of Britain awards using it as an excuse to get noticed for their revealing outfit, and partying all night. No dignity. Very tacky

Reactions: 32
Celebs at the Pride of Britain awards using it as an excuse to get noticed for their revealing outfit, and partying all night. No dignity. Very tacky
Using sick kids to promote yourself is the lowest of the bleeping low.

Reactions: 22
James Corden and his half arsed apology.

If you have a serious egg allergy here's a top tip ... don't order a bleeping egg based meal :mad::mad::mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 28
James Corden and his half arsed apology.
I've just never 'got' him. Guess I'm not the demographic who is supposed to tbf. Thank duck he went to the US. Wish Michael McIntyre would follow him, another one I don't 'get'. Just intensely irritating.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've just never 'got' him. Guess I'm not the demographic who is supposed to tbf. Thank duck he went to the US. Wish Michael McIntyre would follow him, another one I don't 'get'. Just intensely irritating.
James Corden horribly unfunny and obnoxious in my opinion. Never enjoyed him

Reactions: 16
James Corden horribly unfunny and obnoxious in my opinion. Never enjoyed him
How did his weight watchers thing go? Wasn't he on their comercials? Maybe insulting restaurant staff and getting kicked out is his idea of dieting?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not even a celebrity really, but sounds very irritating, she reads the BBC Business News; 'Victoria Fritz' ... just got divorced (not surprised after reading this) and changed her name to 'Victoria Valentine', 'Valentine' being her mothers maiden name.

Miss Valentine, 38, said she ‘couldn’t go back’ to her maiden name, Trench, because it felt ‘emotionally regressive, stunting, depressing and quite frankly, anti-feminist’.

Of course, had nothing to do with the actual name of 'Trench', it's all about feminism innit. :ROFLMAO: Honestly, these people live in a different bleeping world to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Trevor Noah for deciding that the UK is racist and we have a problem with Rishi becoming PM.

No Trevor, people have an issue that there hasn't been a general election but other than that, no one cares.

Reactions: 24
Not even a celebrity really, but sounds very irritating, she reads the BBC Business News; 'Victoria Fritz' ... just got divorced (not surprised after reading this) and changed her name to 'Victoria Valentine', 'Valentine' being her mothers maiden name.

Miss Valentine, 38, said she ‘couldn’t go back’ to her maiden name, Trench, because it felt ‘emotionally regressive, stunting, depressing and quite frankly, anti-feminist’.

Of course, had nothing to do with the actual name of 'Trench', it's all about feminism innit. :ROFLMAO: Honestly, these people live in a different bleeping world to me.
Funny isn't it because her mum's maiden name was also a name from a man. She should've just owned her choice and said Trench is awful.

Funny isn't it because her mum's maiden name was also a name from a man. She should've just owned her choice and said Trench is awful.
The egoes of these non-entities are off the scale. At the end of the say no one cares and if the woman hadn't have made a big 'announcement' about it no one would have thought anything of it. Drama, drama, drama, look at me, look at me, look at me. Hubby is well out of it if that's how she carries on ... just read the autocue and leave us alone.

Reactions: 4
Max George is really irritating me atm reminds me of a 12 year old rn embrassing hes what mid 30s i know he took losing tom hard so wonder if this is grief (as much as i love maisie) the relationship is just intense to me

Reactions: 9
I'm new to the thread and I've noticed mentions of Pride of Britain celebs but don't know if anyone's mentioned Carol Vorderman... She's drives me nuts.

Reactions: 10
I'm new to the thread and I've noticed mentions of Pride of Britain celebs but don't know if anyone's mentioned Carol Vorderman... She's drives me nuts.
I think it's kind of a given that she is one of the most irritating people on the face of the planet. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Errrrrr yep I've mentioned it. The way she poses with her arse, the way she holds the daft mobile doing selfies, her gerbil filler cheeks, smug arse face.........

Maybe she gets on my nerves 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Errrrrr yep I've mentioned it. The way she poses with her arse, the way she holds the daft mobile doing selfies, her gerbil filler cheeks, smug arse face.........

Maybe she gets on my nerves 😂😂😂😂
Yes, yes. That arse though. At times it looks like she's wearing a nappy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The inner corner of her eyes are freaky. I think she would’ve looked lovely for 61 if she’d stopped at the weight loss and stayed dark. Now she looks like Lizzie Cundy’s big sister.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The inner corner of her eyes are freaky. I think she would’ve looked lovely for 61 if she’d stopped at the weight loss and stayed dark. Now she looks like Lizzie Cundy’s big sister.
It's the attention seeking look at me look at me pictures. Plus I don't know why she has to mention that she's been shagging 2 blokes etc for years 🤷🏽‍♀️ cringe like hell. Yes she's a grown arse woman and she entitled to have a sex life but who broadcast it and have your friends and family read about it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.