Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the attention seeking look at me look at me pictures. Plus I don't know why she has to mention that she's been shagging 2 blokes etc for years 🤷🏽‍♀️ cringe like hell. Yes she's a grown arse woman and she entitled to have a sex life but who broadcast it and have your friends and family read about it.
Ulrika's doing the same thing bragging about her sex life....

Reactions: 5
I'm new to the thread and I've noticed mentions of Pride of Britain celebs but don't know if anyone's mentioned Carol Vorderman... She's drives me nuts.
Not a great fan of her myself, although I do know someone who was a contestant on Countdown many years ago and said she was very pleasant and chatty when the cameras were switched off. That was well before her 'glam makeover' so she may have changed since.

Ulrika's doing the same thing bragging about her sex life....
Ulrika annoys me, she's always pontificating about someone else (she used to do it in her NoTW column as well) yet her own antics are embarrassing. For example there was really no need for her to spill the detail about the failure of her last marriage being down to her hubby 'not wanting to have sex'. Grow up. I have agreed with her on a few things over the years but I'm not convinced she even believed it herself, she just loves taking swipes at people.

Reactions: 8
Not a great fan of her myself, although I do know someone who was a contestant on Countdown many years ago and said she was very pleasant and chatty when the cameras were switched off. That was well before her 'glam makeover' so she may have changed since.

Ulrika annoys me, she's always pontificating about someone else (she used to do it in her NoTW column as well) yet her own antics are embarrassing. For example there was really no need for her to spill the detail about the failure of her last marriage being down to her hubby 'not wanting to have sex'. Grow up. I have agreed with her on a few things over the years but I'm not convinced she even believed it herself, she just loves taking swipes at people.
She was probably like a dog on heat and he couldn't cope with her demands 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ulrika annoys me, she's always pontificating about someone else (she used to do it in her NoTW column as well) yet her own antics are embarrassing.
Always a red-flag when someone keeps going on about their sex life, as if anyone is the slightest bit interested. You know who was supposedly notorious for continually making inappropriate comments about sex and their sex life? Ghislaine Maxwell ...

Reactions: 9
Crazy that you can make a career out of slagging off young women in a column. Not a fan of Ulrika. She seems embittered as she's aged.

I'm absolutely sick to death of seeing stuff about Brooklyn Beckham and his wife.

Reactions: 10
Top of my list is Jesy Nelson. That open mouthed dumbo look. The insane amount of hair (wig), the pathetic pouting and gazing selfies. Vorderman is second most annoying

Reactions: 15
I'm new to the thread and I've noticed mentions of Pride of Britain celebs but don't know if anyone's mentioned Carol Vorderman... She's drives me nuts.
I can't stand the woman...

Nicola Peltz has a face like a slapped arse.

Peter Andre and his never ending hypocrisy. Don't get me wrong, I can't bleeping stand Katie Price, but she gets the tit thrown at her constantly. Peter Andre using her faults for his own gains.

Reactions: 9
Jade Thirlwall. Looks stupid with that dead eyed look in most her selfies

Reactions: 11
Top of my list is Jesy Nelson. That open mouthed dumbo look. The insane amount of hair (wig), the pathetic pouting and gazing selfies. Vorderman is second most annoying
JN never looks happy, she is still seriously insecure and its a bit sad to see even after that documentary she did. I don't follow her and don't read her thread on here admittedly so maybe there's a side to the story I'm not aware of.

Chris 'bleeping hell not him again' Packham. I want to see proof that he has aspergers. I just think he's an aggitating bleep who uses that disorder to get away with being irritating and at worse abusive. He's of the same school as Martin Lewis ... a very angry entitled man who is of the opinion that working for an actual living is seemily too beneath him. Nothing ultimately will achieved by Packham's rantings (same with Martin), it's just one big ego-trip. Listen, it's a good gig if you can get it ... lot's of money to be made. Personally, I have a bleeping soul.

Amanda Holden and her flipping nipples!
Put a bra on, you silly trollop.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
JN never looks happy, she is still seriously insecure and its a bit sad to see even after that documentary she did. I don't follow her and don't read her thread on here admittedly so maybe there's a side to the story I'm not aware of.
You should definitely read her thread!

Tess Daly, she is so annoying and not likeable or funny. She ruins strictly come dancing for me.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.