Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sick to death of talentless Hailey Bieber. From all the beauty trends she's attempting to claim that have been around since before she was born, the xenophobic statements that she refuses to apologise for and the fact that she keeps talking about how she won't talk about Justin/Selena (while talking about them). She is a constant source of irritation and tons of people just gobble her tit up like she's some sort of messiah.

Also, Harry Styles. Can't stand his queer baiting (+ his passive aggressiveness when he gets called up on it) and this don't worry darling rubbish. And he's not a style icon. He dresses like a blind peacock.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am sick to death of talentless Hailey Bieber. From all the beauty trends she's attempting to claim that have been around since before she was born, the xenophobic statements that she refuses to apologise for and the fact that she keeps talking about how she won't talk about Justin/Selena (while talking about them). She is a constant source of irritation and tons of people just gobble her tit up like she's some sort of messiah.

Also, Harry Styles. Can't stand his queer baiting (+ his passive aggressiveness when he gets called up on it) and this don't worry darling rubbish. And he's not a style icon. He dresses like a blind peacock.
I read that last bit as blind pillock!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The ubiquitous Alex Scott was just a low-level irritant, but now she's really annoying me. She's the one who misses the 'g' off every word and seemingly presents 50 percent of all BBC programmes ... The One Show, a number of football programmes, some awful daytime quiz show, you name it her agent has got her on it. Now she's written her autobiography (despite being about 30ish) where she's slagging-off her ex-girlfriend and England team mate (an alcoholic according to her) as well as her father (violent and abusive according to her). GO AWAY LOVE, NO ONE CARES. GEDDIT?
Never seen or heard of her after googling... she seems like a bit of a publicity hound

Reactions: 3
Nicola Peltz, always in the Daily Mail, what does she actually do? Can't see any talent there or modelling potential

Reactions: 16
I download DM app occasionally when I'm bored and straight to UK showbiz. I probably know who 25% of the featured people on there. Then I see Carol Vorderman eye bleeping herself and think why am I looking at this garbage. 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Very needy. I wish him no ill obviously, but my god man ... leave us alone with your dull life.
Exactly. The video he posted had Athlete - Wires playing over it 🫣 Celebs who have nothing to offer but ‘life stories’ are draining.

Reactions: 2
The face of nepotism. "I'm a photographer. No, I'm a chef!" It's an insult to people who work hard and actually learn their trade.
He literally cooks using jars of sauces and ready made burgers?!?! David actually cooks some really nice things and Brooklyn tries and fails to be like him. He makes my teeth itch

Reactions: 7
Celebs who have nothing to offer but ‘life stories’ are draining.
You are so right. It's exhausting isn't it. They are emotional sinks. Whatever it is they lack in their own emotional being they take from others to feed on to make themselves whole. It's so hard to avoid these people if you watch tv or read the newspapers (which I do, although increasingly less). And lets be fair to Simon, he isn't the worst of them, not by a long way.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.