Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stephen Mulhern! I don’t think I’ve ever seen a genuine interaction with him on the telly, seems to always be in his forced performance persona, like he’s a game show host but ALWAYS. He’s a bit icky and I get secret sleeze bag vibes from him. I can’t fathom why he has loads of paid work, he’s so forgettable and middle of the road.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Katherine Ryan and that Ladbaby couple.

I would rather eat my own eyeballs than get stuck in a lift with them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
i used to be in a book club where several of the members were lesbian and the things I heard about Sue Perkins especially re her relationship with Rhona Cameron from folks with first hand experience were NOT good
know this was months ago, but can you elaborate ? am intrigued

Reactions: 7
Kym Marsh . Why, in God's name, did she go on Strictly if she suffers with dizziness?

And I just hope she doesn't mention her 'past trauma' at some point. Im actually a very compassionate person, but I just feel - and I may be wrong - that it gets mentioned by her too often. Lots of us out here deal with heartbreak. I suffered a stillbirth too, but people don't want to be reminded of it all the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Kym Marsh . Why, in God's name, did she go on Strictly if she suffers with dizziness?

And I just hope she doesn't mention her 'past trauma' at some point. Im actually a very compassionate person, but I just feel - and I may be wrong - that it gets mentioned by her too often. Lots of us out here deal with heartbreak. I suffered a stillbirth too, but people don't want to be reminded of it all the time.
I can’t stand her and I almost didn’t watch this because she’s on it. I agree with you,

Reactions: 12

Remember this posed photo with her son's ashes on OK mag. Bottom right.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Still Sue Perkins, the most smug smuggiest person ever to be seen on tv laughing at their own unfunny "jokes". I don't like Mel either and she's got yet another smug and unfunny sidekick with that apalling Lou thing on that terrible show I switch off every time it comes on. Terrible 😉.

Reactions: 5
Why the duck are the Beckham Peltz kids everywhere at the moment? And she is looking so strange, they both need a good wash and a stylist. Then then piss off.

Reactions: 18
He looks half-daft to me.
I've always thought that too... whether it's the squinty eyed, do I smile, don't I smile look he has going on I don't know but intelligence wasn't bestowed on any of their children and don't get me started on the dresses they've allowed Harpoon to wear the past few days. Not appropriate at all for a kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've always thought that too... whether it's the squinty eyed, do I smile, don't I smile look he has going on I don't know but intelligence wasn't bestowed on any of their children and don't get me started on the dresses they've allowed Harpoon to wear the past few days. Not appropriate at all for a kid.
Definitely not appropriate for an 11 year old. I was quite shocked when I saw her.

Reactions: 6
The ubiquitous Alex Scott was just a low-level irritant, but now she's really annoying me. She's the one who misses the 'g' off every word and seemingly presents 50 percent of all BBC programmes ... The One Show, a number of football programmes, some awful daytime quiz show, you name it her agent has got her on it. Now she's written her autobiography (despite being about 30ish) where she's slagging-off her ex-girlfriend and England team mate (an alcoholic according to her) as well as her father (violent and abusive according to her). GO AWAY LOVE, NO ONE CARES. GEDDIT?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.