Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ola Jordan (and James).

Like it wasn't bleeding obvious some fitness thing would be coming our way after the 'fat' pictures were published. So tedious.
Almost as bad as Paul McKenna's "Think yourself thin for 2023" or whatever bleeping scam he pushes every new year. Honestly, talk about a bullshitter ... at least Uri Geller was mildly entertaining in a weird way, McKenna is just a bloody confidence trickster praying on the feeble-minded.

Reactions: 3
Seen an article in the daily fail how she was a size 14 in her pic before lost weight & is now a size 8, I’ve lost 10 stone in 2 yrs & a size 14 now I feel like a beached whale & it’s triggered me to lose even more weight now.
Don't mind their snake oil sales bullshit. There'll always be people thinner than you who think they are fat, and there will always be unscrupulous pricks willing to prey on peoples vulnerabilities: duck them, you've put the work in to lose all that weight and the only person you need ever compare yourself to is you.
Continue to do it at your own pace, don't pay any heed to their "quick fix" fakery.

Reactions: 10
Don't mind their snake oil sales bullshit. There'll always be people thinner than you who think they are fat, and there will always be unscrupulous pricks willing to prey on peoples vulnerabilities: duck them, you've put the work in to lose all that weight and the only person you need ever compare yourself to is you.
Continue to do it at your own pace, don't pay any heed to their "quick fix" fakery.
Exactly.

And don't forget half the time it's bollocks. Look at Scarlet Moffat. Produced a fitness DVD and it turned out she had gone to a mad boot camp in Thailand or somewhere, not followed her programme at all.

Reactions: 12
Tamara Ecclestone is annoying me, I used not to mind her but she robs her kids of dignity and privacy.

Reactions: 4
Rosie Ramsey.
She does my head in. I’m a massive fan of Chris but since she dragged him away from his stand up to do that god awful Shagged Married Annoyed stuff it’s just put me off him. And she’s just an awful screeching harpy who is not funny in any way shape or form.

Reactions: 4
Alexandra Burke - she just gives off mean girl vibes to me. Absolute irrational dislike for her I can’t shake.

Reactions: 15
I think she shagged some rapper, that's about my level of knowledge.
She dated Stormzy is 72 years old for a few years, a few years ago and now she's the new Love Island presenter. It starts in a couple of weeks so she's gonna be rammed down our throats now 🙄

Reactions: 2
Helen Skelton (not her specifically, but hearing about her all the time)

Stacey Solomon

Katie Price

The Beckhams

The bereaved wife of the guy from the boy band, why are we getting press updates of her life?

Sam Smith, he really thinks he's an adonis and stylish 🤔

Reactions: 11
Jade Goody's son giving off A list vibes. You're in eastenders not some hollywood blockbuster.

Jenny Ortega/Wednesday overkill. Enough, go away now.

Reactions: 14
Oh, I just saw a recommended post from Princess Andre on instagram, so young yet looks like she loves the limelight and will no doubt be as troubled and everywhere, like her mum. You can tell by the way she poses like a deer in headlights for instagram posts that she is going to be an influencer.

Reactions: 7
Oh, I just saw a recommended post from Princess Andre on instagram, so young yet looks like she loves the limelight and will no doubt be as troubled and everywhere, like her mum. You can tell by the way she poses like a deer in headlights for instagram posts that she is going to be an influencer.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree and seeing as both her parents would sell pictures of their unflushed turds for a tenner and an OK spread then this is sad but inevitable.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.