Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jessie J announces she’s pregnant then a day later she’s posting recordings of herself crying and vomiting.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh no has she done something to her face? It looks kind of plastic-y.
She’s definitely had work done! She’s definitely had lip filler and her cheeks and things look weird. If you Google her a couple of years ago she looks very different!

Reactions: 4
Harry & Meghan (they're basically one person at this point, am I right).

I don't post in the big thread for them in the Traditional Celebs forum as it moves so fast and some posters take things too far with the conspiracy theories and such for my liking but I really want them to go away and make it so nobody ever sees or hears from them ever again.

I'm trying to avoid anything to do with them but they've made sure that's impossible.

So, if I had one wish right now it would be a one way rocket to the moon and they'd be in it.

Reactions: 17
Harry & Meghan (they're basically one person at this point, am I right).
So, if I had one wish right now it would be a one way rocket to the moon and they'd be in it.
I think Branson is launching something today ... :LOL:

Obviously I agree with you, but the meeja must take responsibilty in alot of this, they are the ones giving these pointless dullards a platform.

Reactions: 5
Dan Wootton. He drives me mad. Fcukin, lick arsing prick!
LOL. He's such a hyprocrite ... for ages he had rainbow flags on his Twitter and would constantly bang-on about LGBQ stuff then he realized it would be better for his media career if he lurched to the right and now constantly slags off 'woke' people. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know I've mentioned Carol vorderman before but the latest declaration that she's got 5 duck buddies. Seriously carol love this kinda stuff keep it private.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I know I've mentioned Carol vorderman before but the latest declaration that she's got 5 duck buddies. Seriously carol love this kinda stuff keep it private.
What on earth must her children think? I'm no prude ... but REALLY? Gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know I've mentioned Carol vorderman before but the latest declaration that she's got 5 duck buddies. Seriously carol love this kinda stuff keep it priva
I don't know why people feel the need to share this stuff. I find it so strange.

Ulrika Johnson is cut from the same cloth, just constant TMI every day.

Reactions: 12
LOL. He's such a hyprocrite ... for ages he had rainbow flags on his Twitter and would constantly bang-on about LGBQ stuff then he realized it would be better for his media career if he lurched to the right and now constantly slags off 'woke' people. :rolleyes:
Yep, exactly!!

Reactions: 1
John Richardson and his wife Lucy Beaumont. I must be missing something they aren't remotely funny in the least to me. British comedy is almost like the Emperors New Clothes, very few of these people are actually FUNNY. But TV needs content and thus these people get work and say they are comedians and then, hey presto, they ARE comedians, even though they aren't funny. There's a lot of these hangers-on about too. Sarah Pascoe ... there's another one. I guess it's me ... I'm the one who is out of touch. Thanks for listening!

Reactions: 14
Any of the smug, out of touch assholes who will be out in force preaching at the "little people" over issues they will never have to personally experience now that it is award season.

I like to re-watch Ricky Gervais' speech where he just rips them all a new one now and again. It's very soothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Poor old Richard ... I kinda like him in a weird way, he's such a bleeping prat he's quite endearing. 😬
He was one of my favourite Countdown dictionary corner guests when he was on in 2021 or 2022! He gets so much stick I expected him to be unbearable. He was actually really pleasant and funny and not name-droppy (a pet hate of mine).

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.