Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam Smith. God he is gross, gives major ICK and he thinks way too highly of himself

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Eddie Izzard
He is vile. Now cast as Sherlock 🙄
she is in advanced talks to join the cast of big budget drama series Sherlock's Daughter. It is not clear whether her Sherlock will be played as a trans woman or as a man.
Give me strength.

His Izzard for Sheffield Twitter page is one long ego dump, I, I, I. At least the replies are funny.

Reactions: 7
David Baddiel. My God, this bloke is everywhere at the moment, not sure why. A classic example of an Oxbridge educated entitled loafer with no descernable talent and certainly no inclination to work for a living. I never found him in the slightest bit funny when he sold himself as a 'comedian', it was his partner who was the funny one (Rob Newman). Nowadays he just seems to race-bait finding anti-semitism around every corner ... he'd probably accuse me of it for simply pointing out that I find him incredibly tedious and irritating. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
David Baddiel. My God, this bloke is everywhere at the moment, not sure why. A classic example of an Oxbridge educated entitled loafer with no descernable talent and certainly no inclination to work for a living. I never found him in the slightest bit funny when he sold himself as a 'comedian', it was his partner who was the funny one (Rob Newman). Nowadays he just seems to race-bait finding anti-semitism around every corner ... he'd probably accuse me of it for simply pointing out that I find him incredibly tedious and irritating. :rolleyes:
How quick was he to wheel out that tired old dirge of a song, again 🙄 trying to wring more money out it. At least this year there is an alternative, let’s hope it dies

Reactions: 4
Sam Smith. God he is gross, gives major ICK and he thinks way too highly of himself
isn't it themself? 😂

Rob is also very intelligent, really down to earth and a lovely guy/ I have met him many times

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Kate Garroway and Jake Quickenden.....both desperate to be seen......

Reactions: 2
Dog killer Katie bleeping Price,boils my piss sixth doggie died,Bloody petition that was signed awhile ago 25,000 peeps,bleeping ignored by RSPCA wankers.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Rob is also very intelligent, really down to earth and a lovely guy/ I have met him many times
I'm pretty sure if you met Baddiel he'd come across as pleasant and really down to earth. If I had money and was basically bone-idle I'd be the same. I don't think David is a bad person or hateful, I just find him irritating. Ok, I'm just bitter and jealous. I wish I could loaf-around and not work for a living. There. I've said it.

Reactions: 5
I'm pretty sure if you met Baddiel he'd come across as pleasant and really down to earth. If I had money and was basically bone-idle I be the same. I don't think David is a bad person or hateful, I just find him irritating. Ok, I'm just bitter and jealous. I wish I could loaf-around and not work for a living. There. I've said it.
Met Baddiel also. Many times tho not as often as Rob. Used to see them a lot when they toured together but I dont see him since because I dont find him funny

Reactions: 2
Nick 'Grimmy' Grimshaw. Quite how this fella has thieved a living is just beyond me. He's a serial mooch and hanger-on with no discernible talent unless you call dressing like a prat a talent. I briefly caught a second of him on one of the incredibly dull cookery-cum-chat shows on Saturday morning, gawd knows what he was flogging. Surely not a book ... a book on what? Being a talentless bleep?

Reactions: 7
Michelle Mone, 'Baroness Bra' - doesn't seem like a nice person and I got the impression that her ex husband was mainly responsible for the success of Ultimo.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.