Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever her name is that used to play lucy in eastenders.

sick of her going on about her post partum body. Find a new hobby

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bit of a grey day ... bit dank, foggy, gloomy ... I think I'll put the telly on and have a cuppa. Oh good it's Martin Lewis ... turn off TV, go into kitchen, switch gas oven on, put head in. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bit of a grey day ... bit dank, foggy, gloomy ... I think I'll put the telly on and have a cuppa. Oh good it's Martin Lewis ... turn off TV, go into kitchen, switch gas oven on, put head in. :rolleyes:
Could of been worse, Rosie Ramsey has just been on

Reactions: 3
Whatever her name is that used to play lucy in eastenders.

sick of her going on about her post partum body. Find a new hobby
Is she still doing this? 😴 personality = mum bod.

Becky Hill. Don’t like her voice and she looks like the goof twang girl at school who people said was pretty because they didn’t want a punch.

292?cb=20191223085559.jpg

• Haha
Amanda holden,I don't understand why the talentless bint is always on the tv and newspapers.

Reactions: 24
Seeing a photo of Alex Scott dancing on the red carpet yesterday made me ill. No wonder she's happy, I bet she can't believe her luck she's on the BBC gravy train. Her big song-and-dance about wearing a rainbow armband at the world-cup, only to be caught in the Qatari 'Supreme Commission' luxury box a few days later. The rank hypocrisy together with the lack of any dicernible broadcasting talent is too much to take. I've heard she was good at kicking a ball, good for her ... To her credit, she is my a hairs breath less irritating to me than Gary 'smug' Linekar.

Reactions: 15
The 'Rev' Richard Coles. "My partner died, my partner died, my partner died". Yes, we get it, your partner died. How much longer are you going to dine out on it for money?? Leave us ALONE you talentless twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've said it before and I'll say it again as it's impossible to get away from his tit music in shops - Michael Buble the wannabe Sinatra and sleazy prat.

Ladbaby - just go away with your stupid christmas songs and take Martin Lewis with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Victoria Coren.

Arrogant, smug, bone-idle. The best education a person can be gifted. What does she choose to do? That's right, play card games.

I once picked-up a book as I was idling-around Waterstones one day, it was Victoria's; it was another middle-class box-ticking exercise from a family friend in the publishing industry.

It consisted of a story about her not being able to have children. Shock-horror, a few years later we have ANOTHER tome abour her having children.

I have title for Victoria's next novel: Talentless.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm sick of all these grifter celebs, everyone of them and all the companies that throw money their way. I don't care if I sound jealous. Never in history have so many talentless, narcissistic bunch of bad influence creeps raked in so much when so many others have so little. It's wrong on every level.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm sick of all these grifter celebs, everyone of them and all the companies that throw money their way. I don't care if I sound jealous. Never in history have so many talentless, narcissistic bunch of bad influence creeps raked in so much when so many others have so little. It's wrong on every level.
Oh you're not sounding jealous, trust me. Tell you what grates the most, people with no talent who grief harvest ... Kate Garraway is one, another one, my personal favourite:

The Reverend Richard Coles:

"My partner died. I'm depressed".

Yes Richard, your partner died and your depressed. WE bleeping GET IT. Now duck OFF and LEAVE US ALONE.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not a celeb but wishes he was. The old Welby bleep. Justin welby. He had one job, preach god and keep his hands off the choir boys. Spewing propaganda from the platform he was originally given to praise god.
He will single handedly reduce what is left of the UKs Christian community to duck all. They are leaving in their droves bc this old nonce proclaims god wants them jabbed 🤮 god wants criminals to enter Britain illegally and we'll all go to hell if we disagree :sleep: and ofc he's obvs a climate nut nut 🤡
He needs to go and be a union leader or join the green party. Take off that 10 gallon hat and his tablecloth of whatever the duck its called, wind his withered neck in and stop acting like gods bleeping mouthpiece.
I'm sure god would condemn the old pedalo to hell.
Hope his turkey gives him the shits.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Worked in the oil industry for years ... then did some dodgy tit in the banking sector by all accounts. If he's a Christian I'm uncle tom cobbley.
Interesting..... Knew he was a wrong un. They give themselves away eventually.......

Ola Jordan (and James).

Like it wasn't bleeding obvious some fitness thing would be coming our way after the 'fat' pictures were published. So tedious.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Ola Jordan (and James).

Like it wasn't bleeding obvious some fitness thing would be coming our way after the 'fat' pictures were published. So tedious.
Seen an article in the daily fail how she was a size 14 in her pic before lost weight & is now a size 8, I’ve lost 10 stone in 2 yrs & a size 14 now I feel like a beached whale & it’s triggered me to lose even more weight now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.