Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to say Jenna Ortega but @Hollie Day got there first.

Fed up of seeing her sulky face filling up my feeds, and I love me a bit of gothy weirdos.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nicole from Pussycat dolls, now there is nothing wrong with loving yourself but jeez she is SUCH A BIGHEAD! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
Pains me to say this cos I love the woman but Kylie Minogue taking the Dubai dollar. Sure I don't need to elaborate why this rankles as she has a MASSIVE LGBTQ fanbase..

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Florence and the Machine. Don't like her songs, can't stand her voice and find her pretentious.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Abby Clancy looking smug all the time. Yet the press always fails to brush her sniffing columbians finest under the carpet.

I know he's not strictly a celeb (though the media seems determined to push him in our faces) but that bleeping Andrew Tate! His mouth 🤮 it reminds me of those halved zigzag tomatoes.

Like so 😬🤢
Ah I'm quite enjoying his downfall at the moment.

• Heart
I think James Corden is returning back to the UK. Please, please, please, please don't put him back on television. :(

Reactions: 14
Becky Hill. Don’t like her voice and she looks like the goof twang girl at school who people said was pretty because they didn’t want a punch.

The moles do my head in, and always feel like a massive witch for saying that cos she can’t help it 😂 think the fact she’s everywhere annoys me more

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Florence and the Machine. Don't like her songs, can't stand her voice and find her pretentious.
You're not alone. Despite both acts headlining the Boardmasters festival in Cornwall (on different days, luckily) this year, it appears that Liam Gallagher isn't a fan of Florence either. Apparently, he had this to say about her...

“I’m not having anyone with ginger hair making music. I can’t go down that road,” he said. The former Oasis singer added: “I’m sure she’s a nice girl but she sounds like someone has stood on her bleeping foot”.
😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You're not alone. Despite both acts headlining the Boardmasters festival in Cornwall (on different days, luckily) this year, it appears that Liam Gallagher isn't a fan of Florence either. Apparently, he had this to say about her...

“I’m not having anyone with ginger hair making music. I can’t go down that road,” he said. The former Oasis singer added: “I’m sure she’s a nice girl but she sounds like someone has stood on her bleeping foot”.
😬
I know he's a total twit but I can't help loving Liam - he's hilarious and a born lyricist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.