Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vogue Williams .... Whilst on holiday she claims she was slut shamed because a supermarket worker asked her to cover up when she went in there in her bikini. I think all the supermarkets I go to abroad don't allow swimwear in the shop. More entitlement from Vogue. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 21
Vogue Williams .... Whilst on holiday she claims she was slut shamed because a supermarket worker asked her to cover up when she went in there in her bikini. I think all the supermarkets I go to abroad don't allow swimwear in the shop. More entitlement from Vogue. :rolleyes:
Can't stand her, totally self absorbed, no talent

Reactions: 17
Even in a heatwave vogue wouldn't wear a bikini in a supermarket over here so why does she think its acceptable abroad. She's very much her mother's daughter...a right stuck up self entitled cow

Reactions: 15
Even in a heatwave vogue wouldn't wear a bikini in a supermarket over here so why does she think its acceptable abroad. She's very much her mother's daughter...a right stuck up self entitled cow
It's the disrespect people show when they're abroad. As a whole think, would I do this at home? It's like when you see people posing naked infront of a religious building abroad and then wonder why they're arrested.

Reactions: 9
Is there tea on the mother?

Reactions: 1
Is there tea on the mother?
Nothing scandalous. Heard from a colleague (who has a connection) that she's quite rude and snobby and boasts about being related to royalty by marriage (due to spencers brother being married to pippa)

Reactions: 2
Nothing scandalous. Heard from a colleague (who has a connection) that she's quite rude and snobby and boasts about being related to royalty by marriage (due to spencers brother being married to pippa)
Now there's a tentative link if ever I heard one: her daughter's husband's brother's wife's sister is married to a royal.
She sounds like a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Chris Packham again. :rolleyes: Just stick to watching birds and telling us about badger's mate, cheers.

Reactions: 5
He's not doing us Welsh any favours, he's just being bloody divisive!
Oh god what's he done now. For someone who's job is basically 'let's pretend' and 'dressing up' he don't half take himself seriously. Actors really do think they are something don't they. Heaven help the poor poppets if they had to work for a living.

Reactions: 14
Annoying for irrational reasons...
Shirlie Kemp from Pepsi & Shirlie/Wham - seems a nice woman but she was a terrible dancer (I watch the old Top of the Pops)
Alex Scott - awkward/unnatural presenter

Reactions: 3
I absolutely cannot stand the two Pritchard brothers, don't ask me why, I don't know why, just whenever I see their smarmy faces I want to punch them.

Sam Smith gives me a major ick. Especially the way he dances in his latest video. Just stop.

Also Kate Garraway but this goes back years - when she used to have her collumn in New magazine, could never stand her then and I was only young!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I absolutely cannot stand the two Pritchard brothers, don't ask me why, I don't know why, just whenever I see their smarmy faces I want to punch them.

Sam Smith gives me a major ick. Especially the way he dances in his latest video. Just stop.

Also Kate Garraway but this goes back years - when she used to have her collumn in New magazine, could never stand her then and I was only young!
I didnt mind aj till he dumped that poor lass he'd been with long term then i went right off him

Reactions: 4
Andy Peters ... does he really need to fly all the way to Australia just to promote a stupid bleeping phone-in competition on Good Morning TV?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.