Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michelle Obama - another one of those wealthy knows nothing but preaches to the masses types.

Reactions: 8
Bloody vile ugly bastard James Arthur🤮 Another article ‘feel sorry for myself’ in the scum.Eff off and do one.
I can’t stand him and everyone in the local region seems to think he’s great (I’m from Middlesbrough) so I’m glad it’s not just me. His awful voice can get in the bin.

Reactions: 7
If ever you feel nauseated 🤢 but wish you could be sick just Google James Arthur images and there you go ....🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Ellie goulding.

stupid irritating voice and an even more annoying face with her crappy baboon ass lips.
I can't stand her voice, her style of singing or her songs. She seems a bit attention hungry too.

I can't stand Sue Perkins, she seems to crop up a lot and I don't find her one bit funny, more irritating.

Michelle Obama - another one of those wealthy knows nothing but preaches to the masses types.
I don't like her either, very preachy

• Heart
Don't know her surname but that Steph person who has a lunchtime show. Trying to glam up now after starting as a sensibly attired financial pundit.

Reactions: 6
Don't know her surname but that Steph person who has a lunchtime show. Trying to glam up now after starting as a sensibly attired financial pundit.
McGovern. Quite how this woman has a TV show is bleeping beyond me. One of the few mainstream shows ever to record a zero audience figure rating, more than once I believe.

• Wow
McGovern. Quite how this woman has a TV show is bleeping beyond me. One of the few mainstream shows ever to record a zero audience figure rating, more than once I believe.
Isn’t the producer of the program partner of her or something?

Reactions: 3
Sam Smith (horrible singing voice)
Katie Price (how many chances does this person get?!?!)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree! She’s trying too hard to be the next big daytime presenter
Being a lesbian with a regional accent is so yesterday, didn't she/it/her get the memo? duck sake. :rolleyes: As a straight white working-class man I'am waiting for my time to come around again ...yes I'll be in my 80's, but my god I'll be ready!!

All 'celebrity' chefs. TV cookery shows should have been stopped after Delia Smith and Keith Floyd. Every television chef/cook ever since has really bleeping annoyed me. Don't get me started on The Hairy Bikers. As you were, rant over.

• Haha
Hands down !!!! Holly Willoughby and Philip Schofield, can't stand the pair of smug bastards! They are do disingenuous, pretend to care so much about people but really they are only interested in themselves. Can't stand the way they pretend she is the girl next door which she is far from.

All 'celebrity' chefs. TV cookery shows should have been stopped after Delia Smith and Keith Floyd. Every television chef/cook ever since has really bleeping annoyed me. Don't get me started on The Hairy Bikers. As you were, rant over.
Every TV Chef

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Boy George
I'm not even watching the Celeb show but all I am seeing on my socials and news updates is him apparently crying because Hancock is there too?! I mean, yes Hancock effed up big time but Boy George, get a grip! You ain't special, you're there to line your purse with cash and feed your ego, just like Hancock, just like the rest of the contestants.

Edit to add, didn't Boy George go to jail once? Hardly a paragon of excellence yet here he is crying on TV because someone he doesn't like is there. 🙄

Celeb culture is pathetic.

Reactions: 11
Boy George
I'm not even watching the Celeb show but all I am seeing on my socials and news updates is him apparently crying because Hancock is there too?! I mean, yes Hancock effed up big time but Boy George, get a grip! You ain't special, you're there to line your purse with cash and feed your ego, just like Hancock, just like the rest of the contestants.

Edit to add, didn't Boy George go to jail once? Hardly a paragon of excellence yet here he is crying on TV because someone he doesn't like is there. 🙄

Celeb culture is pathetic.
Yes he did,it was a vile crime as well held the Guy hostage etc.https://www.goodto.com/entertainment/why-did-boy-george-go-to-prison

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.