Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is he still classed as a celebrity?
Not in my book. I wish he'd stay on the radio and off our screens but now he's got a gig in the jungle he's acting like he's A list. Let's hope he can mask his sexist ways while he's in there.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Not in my book. I wish he'd stay on the radio and off our screens but now he's got a gig in the jungle he's acting like he's A list. Let's hope he can mask his sexist ways while he's in there.
He's made some quite homophobic comments in the past, passed off as "banter" so there's that to look forward to as well. He thinks hes hilarious

Reactions: 2
Moyles is a nasty misogynistic homophobe with shitter than tit taste in music; he admitted his favourite song ever is 'Tequila' by Terrorvision. If he disappeared tomorrow the world would be a better place, awful old bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Moyles is a nasty misogynistic homophobe with shitter than tit taste in music; he admitted his favourite song ever is 'Tequila' by Terrorvision. If he disappeared tomorrow the world would be a better place, awful old bleep.
Isn't it amazing how cunts like him get to earn vasts amounts of money. I'm past being depressed about it.

• Heart
Ellie goulding.

stupid irritating voice and an even more annoying face with her crappy baboon ass lips.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Tess Daly is so bland. I always thought this about Kylie Minogue too.
have you tried kylies wine? Ooh ya fucker, it's the celeb version of oddbins 3 for £5 wine except it's £10+ a bottle.

utterly vile and paint stripping qualities, just like her actually.

• Haha
Bloody vile ugly bastard James Arthur🤮 Another article ‘feel sorry for myself’ in the scum.Eff off and do one.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.