Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Happyvalley

VIP Member
I cried this evening because I feel like I barely recognise my husband at the moment. He’s started drinking more and it’s so shocking to me as he’s never really been a big drinker. He’s also horrible when he’s drunk, argumentative and loud. I grew up with alcoholics and it’s so triggering to me and he knows it. I feel sad about it and worried, if he carried on this way I would have to leave him and it’s frightening.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Avocadoontoast

Coming to the realisation that after almost 17 years married and 3 children later, I’m no longer in love with the man I married. The penny has dropped that I was never really myself in this marriage. I was always trying to be the person he and his family wanted me to be. I’ve realised this over the last couple of weeks, and the truth and reality has hit me so hard, and I have cried so hard. I am not getting what I want out of this marriage, I am suffocating and being suffocated. He doesn’t want out, he is scared, but he doesn’t and is incapable of helping/changing.

• Heart
  • Sad

al255

VIP Member
I feel SOooOoOooooo fed up at the moment and I feel like this is the place to rant.

I cried today. I feel fed up because:

Everyone around me seems to be moving on with life, career/relationships etc.. my friend is seeing this guy now and my dating life is absolutely diabolical. Men are awful.

The plumber keeps letting me down and I’ve had enough, I paid him a fortune to do my bathroom and my sink needs fixing and he is the one who should fix it and he keeps saying he will, I wait around for him and he doesn’t bother coming😡 why should I have to pay for a new sink or someone else to fix it 😢

My wallpaper (only being on 1.5 years) has started to go yellow?? And I don’t get why. I rung my dad and he had a go at me. I just hung up!

Fed up with my job. I don’t like my job but I don’t mind going to work; it’s just easy but boring!!!

I am just so fed up at the moment 😢😢😢

• Sad
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I cried earlier on because I got my maternity grant through the post but it’s pointless because I lost the baby. So I threw it in the bin and cried

• Heart
  • Sad

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Today. and currently as I type this. I'm just super overwhelmed with life at the moment.

I'm alive because I can afford to spend thousands on therapy, but what's the point? I've just been in a lot a pain for a long time now.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

tigerlilly_xx

Chatty Member
Today.

My children opened all of their presents, that were all wrapped, and hidden in my room.

I’m just, heartbroken into a million bits.

• Sad
  • Sick
  • Wow

FlyingGirl4

This morning. I think I’m depressed, I had a baby earlier this year and tbh the first 3/4 months are a blur I genuinely can’t remember much. I also admitted to my partner that I’ve been having intrusive thoughts and feeling like I’ve made a massive mistake (I know I haven’t, I love my baby very much and wouldn’t change him for the world). I’ve also managed to convince myself that the two miscarriages I had before this baby was something higher up trying to tell me I’m not cut out for this life. I just miss “feeling alive” if that makes any sense x

• Heart
  • Sad

Namewithheld

Today. For the last 6 weeks we’ve been surrounded by death 😭 it comes in waves, but Christmas was ridiculously hard without those sat round the table when there was no reason for them not to be 💔

• Sad
  • Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
Today. My cat has been missing since Friday night and I can’t stop thinking the worst has happened. She’s a young cat and it’s not like her to go off like this. We’ve done everything we can from actively searching for her to registering her as missing with local pet charities and organisations. We have lots of lovely people in the neighbourhood and on social media sharing her picture and details. I’ve just never lost a pet before and I’m worried sick because there’s been literally no sign of her.

I’m just venting here because I can’t show my distress in front of my children, as they’re upset enough on their own. 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow

Dipdab

VIP Member
22nd March - my first ever positive pregnancy test after almost a year 🙂. I’m sure there will be more tears to come thanks to all the hormones 😅

• Heart

UnderThePalmTree

Oh guys… I don’t want to turn this thread into “oh poor you” pitty… I’m sorry if it sounds like I need some attention. I’m just confused…
I already said that my grandpa passed away on Christmas at age of 90 peacefully in his sleep.
Obviusly my grandma is the one who is struggling the most… Thank God, prior that she had relatively good health and still at the age of 84 is looking after her great grandkids sometimes.
But today I had a call from my mum that’s she’s in hospital. She hasn’t slept or eaten properly since grandpas death and is not feeling very well and I’m so so so scared to lose her too. Like I can’t wrap my head around the fact.
I‘ve cried my eyes out today… I am total wreck.
I have a very small family anyways just me, mum and grandma and we are very very close. And if she’s gone it’s only us two left.

I’m sorry again I just needed to get this out…

• Heart
  • Sad

JoJo76

VIP Member
"How are you?" when you aren't feeling great has a 100% success rate at making me cry.

• Heart

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
Watching Caroline Flack tribute on Strictly. Such an unnecessary waste of a life. Crazy that unbeknownst to her, no one would given two shits about her court case in the end as Covid was just around the corner.

• Sad

Gold_7

Chatty Member
Thank you all ❤ I’m beginning to think of my grief as a chronic illness or am invisible disability. People expect me to be getting better or maybe I’m good at looking like I’m fine. But I’m not. I cry every single day multiple times a day. Nothing can make it right really but kindness does help a bit so thank you for taking the time to respond or even just read and like my post. It feels like he is being acknowledged there.

• Heart

Our Cilla

All the time. Its been a shitty 2 years fighting Cancer all while a pandemic is going on. But I also laugh a lot too.

• Heart
  • Sad

Gossgirl12

Chatty Member
Today. I work as a manager in a GP surgery and my colleagues mother in law was given the news today that she has lung cancer which has spread to her gall bladder after visiting her GP 2 weeks ago with a pain in her back. Just makes me sad how much cancer affects people now and how common it is. Doesn't help when I have slight health anxiety and I'm in an industry where I hear sad news every day. Today just set me off and I cried for like an hour straight

• Sad
  • Heart

Lalla

VIP Member
Last night. I'd asked my (grown up) son to help me do some gardening, and he refused because he goes to work and doesn't see why he should do anything. So I had to struggle on my own. Normally I'd call my partner, and have a moan about it, and he'd say something supportive, or that he'd help me himself, or give me a pep talk, whatever. But partner and I split up 2 weeks ago, and I realised I don't have anyone now that's on my side. And then I started crying and couldn't stop.

• Heart
  • Sad

fusspot

Today. Miss my Dad so much. And I feel scared and worried all the time. Just a very low and hopeless feeling today :(

• Heart
  • Sad