What’s your perfect Meal Deal/Store bought Lunch 🥪🥤

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tesco! I enjoy seeing how much I can get for £3. 😂 I have been known to get a £6 lunch for £3😊
I do the same! One on the large chilled coffees is £2.70 odd in my local branch and that’s in the £3 deal 😂

Reactions: 1
Morrisons is good, normally get a chicken Baguette, innocent bubbles and kofta sticks, works out about £6 worth for £3!

Deffo Tesco as it’s only £3. I always make sure I get a smoothie for the drink as they’re £2.50 on their own! I like the southern fried chicken pasta salad, big hula hoops and an Innocent energise smoothie 👌🏻

Reactions: 1
Tesco;
Chicken and sweetcorn sandwich
Lightly salted kettle crisps
Dr Pepper

Morrisons;
Ham and cheese baguette
Chicken satay sticks
Dr Pepper

Co-Op;
Chicken pasta pot thing
Ready salted crisps
Dr Pepper

As you can see, I love a meal deal and a Dr Pepper....

Tesco;
Chicken and sweetcorn sandwich
Lightly salted kettle crisps
Dr Pepper

Morrisons;
Ham and cheese baguette
Chicken satay sticks
Dr Pepper

Co-Op;
Chicken pasta pot thing
Ready salted crisps
Dr Pepper

As you can see, I love a meal deal and a Dr Pepper....
What's the worst that can happen?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Closest shop to my work is lidl. Cant beat a sushi box. And if I'm extra hungry I'll get one of them posh goats cheese breads (not sure of real name) and if it's fat friday I'll get a brownie or yum yum too 🤤

Anything from m&s is lush 🥰
I was working in my town once. Used to spend about 12 pound a day on m&s lunch 😬

Closest shop to my work is lidl. Cant beat a sushi box. And if I'm extra hungry I'll get one of them posh goats cheese breads (not sure of real name) and if it's fat friday I'll get a brownie or yum yum too 🤤

I was working in my town once. Used to spend about 12 pound a day on m&s lunch 😬
I like Lidl generally, and try lots of their items. In the bakery section, they sometimes have soft pretzels. I heat them up and put American mustard on them. Their blueberry muffins are good, for the price, and they do a sticky cinnamon bun that I like too.

I like Lidl generally, and try lots of their items. In the bakery section, they sometimes have soft pretzels. I heat them up and put American mustard on them. Their blueberry muffins are good, for the price, and they do a sticky cinnamon bun that I like too.
Oh yes. The blueberry muffins are nice too, also the cookies are better that millie's cookies for a fraction of the price. Try and walk past or I'd be getting my breakfast, lunch and dinner from there. Plus snacks.

Yes, if you want a sweet hit, then give their bakery a go. You haven’t spent much if It’s not the best. Their Danish style pastries are also worth a go, I like the cherry one, not sure if they do it anymore.

Co op: prawn mayo sandwich for my main, a pasty as the snack (for dinner), and a big can of red bull. That's two meals for £3.50 and I think it's worth about £7 😊
Anywhere else: prawn mayo sandwich, sweet chili sunbites and a red bull/ diet coke

Tuna mayo and cucumber sandwich
Ready salted or cheese and onion walkers
Diet coke or capri sun (the one with a lid on the pouch not a straw)

The Tesco chicken, bacon and stuffing sandwich is banging!
Paired with a Mars duo and a Pepsi Max. Drooling at the thought of it 😋