What’s your perfect Meal Deal/Store bought Lunch 🥪🥤

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Years ago, I went down to London, from the North, with my dad, and we went in Pret to get something for lunch. I showed him the half a sandwich section and we laughed for about 10 minutes and left. We never spoke of this again.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like the only person who loves taking advantage of the variety and doesn’t have a firm favourite 😆 I love a meal deal, love mixing and matching different things. Yes I need to get a life

Reactions: 3
What’s your poison?

my usual go to is - sweet chilli chicken wrap, quavers & Diet Coke.

I used to love the pasta (honey & mustard) with chicken but I think they’ve discontinued it 🥺💔

Chicken caesar wrap, Granola bat and an Innocent Smoothie.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I like to get my money’s worth 😂

Sushi, Hippeas and an iced coffee. Or sometimes a chicken caesar wrap if I need something more substantial!

Prawn cocktail pasta salad ❤ Diet Coke and whatever takes my fancy from the crisps.

Reactions: 1
Prawn mayo
Thai sweet chilli sensations
Lucozade or Fanta or anything tbh

Southern fried chicken pasta, Doritos or Kettle Chips and whatever fizzy drink I fancy on the day.

BLT sandwich, orange and mango drink, bag of pickled onion monster munch which I give to my OH.