What’s your perfect Meal Deal/Store bought Lunch 🥪🥤

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tesco do a chicken and bacon sub style sandwich and the mayo is peppered. I used to love that, with smoky bacon or ready salted crisps and coke zero.
I'm making more effort with calories now, saving a fortune and eating leftovers more, or fruit and yoghurt.
Recent fat fighters convert too, so lately if I do go out round lunch time I'll have a subway salad. Chicken tikka or teriyaki. Extra jalapeno.

Reactions: 2
Tesco ham and mustard sandwich
Salt and vinegar crisps
And full fat coke

I usually get an apple and grape box to attempt to even out the junk food 😂

I’ve discovered today that on the Tesco meal deal you can get two mr Kipling cherry Bakewells, a large Tesco flapjack or chocolate flapjack or mcvities millionaire shortbread.
They are in a completely different aisle but say meal deal on the shelf ticket.

Today I had meat feast sub roll. Cherry bakewells and Diet Coke. Sandwich wasn’t great to be honest as salami made it greasy.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Right I'm passionate about this choice so all opinions otherwise will be blocked from my emotional being 😂

Egg mayo sandwich
Either ready salted kettle chips . Beef hula hoops or cheese and onion crisps and then you open the sandwich and sprinkle a few of the darlings in there for egg mayo crunch flavour combination heaven.

Sunny D. Because I think I'm magically expecting it to one day taste as good as it was when I was young and there was rumours it turned people orange if you drank too much of it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
My perfect meal deal:
From Boots- The cookie dough brownie, prawn and mayonnaise sandwich, Tropicana watermelon and starfruit drink 🤩

I also like to switch the prawn and mayonnaise sandwich for the salmon sushi sometimes.

Or sometimes, the chicken tikka wrap 🥳

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ooooo I like this thread.

Tesco Chicken and Basil ? Pasta. Ready salted hula hoops and Fanta fruit twist.

prawn and mayonnaise sandwich
🤢 I bet you like the salmon and cream cheese don’t you 🤨
I knew people like you existed but I never expected to meet one 😳
Go sit with @Everly and her L’Oréal no more tears Diet Coke 😏

I’ve discovered today that on the Tesco meal deal you can get two mr Kipling cherry Bakewells, a large Tesco flapjack or chocolate flapjack or mcvities millionaire shortbread.
They are in a completely different aisle but say meal deal on the shelf ticket.
@Tublet83 and @Bumblebee working the system 😳 I love it 🤭

I like tomato but not on bread.
Tomato-juice-imprinted-bread is the stuff of 3am nightmares. 😳

Totally not a lunch option,
but it’s 2.25am 🤷‍♀️
Marks and Sparks always had those iced and spiced buns in the grab and go section.
They were bloody good!!!

The pretentious tubs of a hard boiled egg and spinach for 4 quid or “protein pot” of miserable little chicken chunks and quinoa are always on the “lunch of sadness” shelf.
The 3 bean wrap is as healthy as I’m willing to go from that section 😐

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I break up for summer today but feel that I need to find a boots that sells meal deals near work. I’d have to go on my way in. But it might be worth being ten minutes late one day. Just to get a Katsu chicken salad bowl with cake! 😳

I’m looking up other people’s meal deals....
216BF7A2-986C-4392-8D3D-D2D8B0340946.jpeg

Love it! Expensive drink ✔
Double chocolate dessert ✔
Excellent choice of sandwich ✔
We’d be friends.

6A78CD6C-0A97-4C4A-A712-ABE9A898BC5A.jpeg

Awful drink ❌
So aesthetically pleasing ✔
A solid 6/10 for the sandwich. ✔
15E0BD9A-3720-4FAC-BC6A-A3E90BBB210F.jpeg

This is the most depressing lunch I’ve seen 😐
This is a Meal of sadness deal 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 4
347697.png

M&S Marissa chicken with cous cous. My office is in an industrial estate in the middle of nowhere so BP garage is all tbere is. Tbe staff laugh at me for it so I've stopped gpinv in everyday haha

Found on Instagram
Expensive good drink
Expensive decent side, the chocolate one is better
Half decent wrap but the bread is a bit rubbish
7/10!!
I like this game 😂 @Everly
See my issue with this is.... A smoothie AND a yogurt... you’re asking for trouble there 😬

8552FDDC-9087-4BEC-9A40-4FC20B9EAEF5.jpeg 855D1A95-7F69-4DE9-86A5-580378AFA44C.jpeg

BANGING MEAL DEALS!!!
swap the crisps for the dairy milk and I’d be happy!

Reactions: 1
I like this game 😂 @Everly
See my issue with this is.... A smoothie AND a yogurt... you’re asking for trouble there 😬

View attachment 29134View attachment 29135

BANGING MEAL DEALS!!!
swap the crisps for the dairy milk and I’d be happy!
I hear ya, bit gloopy!! Let’s try this.

Surprisingly good sandwich, best crisps (which I can never have if I’m seeing patients afterwards!!) but a terrible drink.

Attachments

The quinoa vegan sushi sounds nice
Literally the only reason it deserved that 3 minutes in my camera roll before i moved it over here, If it hadn’t been for that I’d have refused to give it any attention. God forbid my iCloud had been hacked before that had been deleted 😏

My winner for today... mostly because I’m getting worried about myself and my Instagram activity right now so I need to step away from the hashtag
A7BA9BB0-4CC8-4A22-B358-974902067EE0.jpeg

Surprisingly good sandwich, best crisps
Veggie 🙋🏼‍♀️ So I can’t get on board with this, however I do respect a good meat option! 😎
Anything with sweet corn deserves the bin 😐
Original monster munch are the only way to go 🤭 what is this purple package of madness 😰