What’s your perfect Meal Deal/Store bought Lunch 🥪🥤

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally the only reason it deserved that 3 minutes in my camera roll before i moved it over here, If it hadn’t been for that I’d have refused to give it any attention. God forbid my iCloud had been hacked before that had been deleted 😏

My winner for today... mostly because I’m getting worried about myself and my Instagram activity right now so I need to step away from the hashtag
View attachment 29146

Veggie 🙋🏼‍♀️ So I can’t get on board with this, however I do respect a good meat option! 😎
Anything with sweet corn deserves the bin 😐
Original monster munch are the only way to go 🤭 what is this purple package of madness 😰
They’re the pickled onion monster munch!!

This one deserves a festive crown.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They’re the pickled onion monster munch!!

This one deserves a festive crown.
WINNER!!!!! Except the sweets because of the “made in Chelsea” dude who owns candy kittens 😂
I want that sandwich 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
BLT sandwich, salt and vinegar McCoys and a can of red bull. I probably wouldn't go near it now but it was basically my diet when I was a student pulling all nighters in the uni library to finish a paper! Ah, the Nostalgia

Reactions: 1
anything from Pret! the lunches are so expensive that to me, it's proper luxury/treat lol love their mac n cheese, soups and Swedish meatball wrap

• Heart
anything from Pret! the lunches are so expensive that to me, it's proper luxury/treat lol love their mac n cheese, soups and Swedish meatball wrap
Agree don’t go often.
My go to is chicken ceaser wrap, mccoys cheese and onion and Fanta fruit twist from Tesco

like a morrisons salad bar too

I like the sweet chili chicken noodle salad from tesco, bottle of diet Irn Bru and usually some roast beef monster munch. I'm all about the health as you can tell :)

Love a hoisin duck wrap!

Or any of the sandwiches from Pret tbh.

Love an egg & cress or chicken salad.

Sometimes meal deals (especially sandwiches) can be so bland. I find that from a lot of places. Walked in to Boots this morning to buy one, walked straight back out 😳

I love a Tesco meal deal
Chicken fajita wrap
Chilli crisps/McCoy steak and a Diet Coke (bottle not can)
I like to mix it up and sling a Kit Kat in too
(Just to see my fellas face when he sees the total isn’t £3)
Boots fajita wraps are foul so even tho there’s one 5 doors down from work I’ll set off ten mins early just so I can get to Tesco first

What's your fave main, snack and drink? Where is the best place for meal deals? Do you stick with the same or mix it up? do you try to maximise bang for your buck? Let's talk about it.

Mine is definitely coop meal deal. But that’s because they have the best sushi :)

• Heart
Tesco! I enjoy seeing how much I can get for £3. 😂 I have been known to get a £6 lunch for £3😊

• Haha
Reactions: 2