What’s your perfect Meal Deal/Store bought Lunch 🥪🥤

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s your perfect meal deal!! 😂🤣

Personally.
Anything with cheese is a winner.
Ploughman’s is always good 😬
But celery makes it an instant NO, nobody deserves celery. Prisoners don’t deserve celery that’s how strong I feel about this 😐

Egg and cress.
A good option unless it’s a big chunk of cress, that gets caught in your teeth. Thats an instant turn off.
Or if the egg is to cold, or to warm.
It can be a difficult one to get right, but when it’s right, it’s right 😎

Tuna and sweet corn.
Tuna can be hit and miss. Sweet corn, nope, if you poop a full sweet corn piece, you never touch that stuff again... and if you do touch it again, you chew well 😐

Falafel - nice!!! Unless it’s got shredded carrot.
Nope to the shredded carrot.
Not as bad as celery.
Could be served to prisoners 😐
I haven’t even started on drinks and snack options 😐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Celery is bae.

I'm abit of a m and s plant based kitchen meal dealer. Their vegan hoisin duck wrap is where its at.

Waitrose do a vegan ploughman's which is pretty bomb too

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm abit of a m and s plant based kitchen meal dealer. Their vegan hoisin duck wrap is where its at.
I really want to try that range, but I’m waiting for M&S to ask for a deposit and 2 forms of ID soon.
They have REALLY upped their price, to quote the YouTubers.... I’m so not here for it 😆😆

Celery is bae.
I’m choosing not to react to this vile comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nothing with mayo or any sauce
Chicken salad is my favourite
Egg salad
Egg and cress
Any crisp to go with it and peach coke ( sorry @Oohthedrama 😘) 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
When I was at college (about 10 years ago 🙈) I used to go to boots for a meal deal. Triple chicken sandwich pack, a shapers strawberry nougat bar and a dragonfruit flavour vitamin water. Haven’t had any of those items since I finished college though. Would probably go for sushi or some kind of wrap now though.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Egg mayo and bacon is the bomb

Favourite is a Tesco meal deal as you can get a huge bar of galaxy included 🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Tesco meal deal; prawn pasta salad with beef McCoy’s and Diet Coke.
(Have just outed myself to any colleagues that might be in here!)

Reactions: 5
Chocolate over crisps... I’m not about the crisp life, or fruit 😐
I also wouldn’t choose water because it’s not making the most of the deal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really want to try that range, but I’m waiting for M&S to ask for a deposit and 2 forms of ID soon.
They have REALLY upped their price, to quote the YouTubers.... I’m so not here for it 😆😆

I’m choosing not to react to this vile comment.
Yes, that range of their food is exceedingly expensive.

Reactions: 1
I always get these weird drinks you never see anywhere else they are “expensive” usually vile and there’s a reason they are in the meal deal....

• Haha
WHO THE FUUUUUCK CHOOSES COCONUT WATER 😳
Only if it's the innocent coconut water, they must add flavourings to make it taste way better than any coconut water I've had in Asia. Damn Coca-Cola!

Today for lunch I had a berry platter - a big supermarket one with coconut yoghurt and sparkling water. Scoffed in the park while being a bit apprehensive that anyone would catch me and the mountains of single use plastic.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My usual meal deal...sometimes I do buy Coconut Water and Roast Beef Monster Munch.
Screenshot_20190716-192402_Photos.jpg

My ex used to complain how bad the food in London was because when he was a skint traveler spending a week in London all he ate was boots meal deals and hated them after a few days.

• Haha
Scoffed in the park while being a bit apprehensive that anyone would catch me and the mountains of single use plastic.
Thankfully the YouTube lot only care if it’s a spon 🤷‍♀️ So if you bumped into one of them, you’re fine.
BF2E8C25-A91B-4C87-BC11-3BA921A5698D.jpeg Anyone pointing out she should just fill a reusable bottle = insta blocked.

Only if it's the innocent coconut water,
Like with celery, I’m ignoring this 😐

• Haha