Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
What’s your perfect meal deal!! 😂🤣

Personally.
Anything with cheese is a winner.
Ploughman’s is always good 😬
But celery makes it an instant NO, nobody deserves celery. Prisoners don’t deserve celery that’s how strong I feel about this 😐

Egg and cress.
A good option unless it’s a big chunk of cress, that gets caught in your teeth. Thats an instant turn off.
Or if the egg is to cold, or to warm.
It can be a difficult one to get right, but when it’s right, it’s right 😎

Tuna and sweet corn.
Tuna can be hit and miss. Sweet corn, nope, if you poop a full sweet corn piece, you never touch that stuff again... and if you do touch it again, you chew well 😐

Falafel - nice!!! Unless it’s got shredded carrot.
Nope to the shredded carrot.
Not as bad as celery.
Could be served to prisoners 😐
I haven’t even started on drinks and snack options 😐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The Marks and Sparks nourish bowls are amazing....
But again, you wouldn’t be able to afford to eat for the rest of the day/week 🤷‍♀️

I want somewhere to serve a crisp sandwich.
Not a packet of crisps in the deal. An actual crisp sandwich.
Bread, butter, cheese and onion crisps. (Non fancy variety) 😐

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Chocolate over crisps... I’m not about the crisp life, or fruit 😐
I also wouldn’t choose water because it’s not making the most of the deal 🤣

• Haha

Reetpateet

Right I'm passionate about this choice so all opinions otherwise will be blocked from my emotional being 😂

Egg mayo sandwich
Either ready salted kettle chips . Beef hula hoops or cheese and onion crisps and then you open the sandwich and sprinkle a few of the darlings in there for egg mayo crunch flavour combination heaven.

Sunny D. Because I think I'm magically expecting it to one day taste as good as it was when I was young and there was rumours it turned people orange if you drank too much of it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I'm abit of a m and s plant based kitchen meal dealer. Their vegan hoisin duck wrap is where its at.
I really want to try that range, but I’m waiting for M&S to ask for a deposit and 2 forms of ID soon.
They have REALLY upped their price, to quote the YouTubers.... I’m so not here for it 😆😆

Celery is bae.
I’m choosing not to react to this vile comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
D

Departed member 294

Celery is bae.

I'm abit of a m and s plant based kitchen meal dealer. Their vegan hoisin duck wrap is where its at.

Waitrose do a vegan ploughman's which is pretty bomb too

• Angry
  • Heart

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I used to have this sandwich from Tesco years ago as part of the meal deal - cheese, chicken and bacon on brown bread. It was 'American' apparently, what exactly made it American I don't know but by God it was stunning. Used to have that, with a coconut water (is that a wanky hipster thing?) and ready salted crisps. But then Tesco got rid of the sandwich, which made me slightly murderous vaguely irritated because well really the sandwich was holding the whole package together and now I get PTSD if I look in the direction of the meal deal aisle.

Uni however... I fully blame my university meal deal scheme for my leaving with a degree and about twenty extra stone on my waist!!! everything and anything is included in that deal... blueberry muffins... chocolate croissants, pain au chocolate... curly fries... you name it, it's there. Although my go-to is a chocolate milkshake (mmmm health! gone are the days of the trendy healthy coconut water!) a bag of jalapeño popper crisps and a Freddo... thing is I have 0% impulse control so if a pal is like "Apple get some chips" or "oh Apple I had a BANGING muffin this morning" I'm there thinking omg get in my mouth now! Something just comes over me. I think it's because there's so much yummy food my monkey brain short circuits and wants everything!!!!

• Haha

Spinidge

VIP Member
Years ago, I went down to London, from the North, with my dad, and we went in Pret to get something for lunch. I showed him the half a sandwich section and we laughed for about 10 minutes and left. We never spoke of this again.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Frensham90

When I was at college (about 10 years ago 🙈) I used to go to boots for a meal deal. Triple chicken sandwich pack, a shapers strawberry nougat bar and a dragonfruit flavour vitamin water. Haven’t had any of those items since I finished college though. Would probably go for sushi or some kind of wrap now though.

• Heart

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Tesco meal deal; prawn pasta salad with beef McCoy’s and Diet Coke.
(Have just outed myself to any colleagues that might be in here!)

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
933DDCAE-ACEC-42AB-BFC7-8A5C2897EE83.jpeg

I saw this on another site,
Not my choice but if you were picking your Meal Deal to match your Instagram theme,
How pleasing would this be 🤣🤣

• Haha

Everly

Literally the only reason it deserved that 3 minutes in my camera roll before i moved it over here, If it hadn’t been for that I’d have refused to give it any attention. God forbid my iCloud had been hacked before that had been deleted 😏

My winner for today... mostly because I’m getting worried about myself and my Instagram activity right now so I need to step away from the hashtag
View attachment 29146

Veggie 🙋🏼‍♀️ So I can’t get on board with this, however I do respect a good meat option! 😎
Anything with sweet corn deserves the bin 😐
Original monster munch are the only way to go 🤭 what is this purple package of madness 😰
They’re the pickled onion monster munch!!

This one deserves a festive crown.

Attachments

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
prawn and mayonnaise sandwich
🤢 I bet you like the salmon and cream cheese don’t you 🤨
I knew people like you existed but I never expected to meet one 😳
Go sit with @Everly and her L’Oréal no more tears Diet Coke 😏

I’ve discovered today that on the Tesco meal deal you can get two mr Kipling cherry Bakewells, a large Tesco flapjack or chocolate flapjack or mcvities millionaire shortbread.
They are in a completely different aisle but say meal deal on the shelf ticket.
@Tublet83 and @Bumblebee working the system 😳 I love it 🤭

I like tomato but not on bread.
Tomato-juice-imprinted-bread is the stuff of 3am nightmares. 😳

Totally not a lunch option,
but it’s 2.25am 🤷‍♀️
Marks and Sparks always had those iced and spiced buns in the grab and go section.
They were bloody good!!!

The pretentious tubs of a hard boiled egg and spinach for 4 quid or “protein pot” of miserable little chicken chunks and quinoa are always on the “lunch of sadness” shelf.
The 3 bean wrap is as healthy as I’m willing to go from that section 😐

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sosig

Chatty Member
I've stumbled across this thread, read every post and now I'm craving a Christmassy sandwich that the likes of boots do? You know the ones with cranberry sauce 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4