What’s your perfect Meal Deal/Store bought Lunch 🥪🥤

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boots meal deal is the best though! Such good choices
I feel that I have missed out, I’m always in Tesco because they open early and I have to pick my lunch up on the way to work.
My mission tomorrow is to sneak out to boots and give them a go!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Marks & Spencer: Chicken and avocado sandwich, Diet Coke and a pack of their crap crisps
Boots: chicken and avocado, sweet and salted popcorn and a Vita Coco ! Bargain cos the coconut water is like £2.50 usually and the boots deal is like £4.
And best deal is the Morrison’s one! Like £3 and you can get any sandwich snack and drink. I usually get one of their special sandwiches which are about £3 themselves and the vita coco !

The Marks and Sparks nourish bowls are amazing....
But again, you wouldn’t be able to afford to eat for the rest of the day/week 🤷‍♀️

I want somewhere to serve a crisp sandwich.
Not a packet of crisps in the deal. An actual crisp sandwich.
Bread, butter, cheese and onion crisps. (Non fancy variety) 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sainsbury's meal deals used to be better, when the sandwiches in the purple paper bags were included.
Cheese Ploughman's, a packet of Walker's Baked and a bottle of Pepsi Max.

Reminds me of when I used to work in an office. Around the time of the London Olympics, and when Coca-Cola started the Share a Coke thing... good old days.

Reactions: 3
The Marks and Sparks nourish bowls are amazing....
But again, you wouldn’t be able to afford to eat for the rest of the day/week 🤷‍♀️

I want somewhere to serve a crisp sandwich.
Not a packet of crisps in the deal. An actual crisp sandwich.
Bread, butter, cheese and onion crisps. (Non fancy variety) 😐
Morrisons used to do a little platter... cheese and ham sandwiches cut into triangles and crisps (on the side, not in a bag). I was hooked!... Then they stopped making it 😭😭

Reactions: 3
Definitely not Sainsbury’s. Not sure if it’s just the one near work but it’s only the most basic sandwiches included and not even chicken and stuffing.
I usually stop at a Tesco express on my way in to work. Egg mayo, Diet Coke bottle and a flapjack. Or sometimes I get salt and vinegar kettle chips instead of the flapjack.

Reactions: 1
Tesco meal deal; chicken and sweetcorn sandwich, bottle of dr pepper & popcorn

Reactions: 1
This reminds me of the Jaackmate podcast if anyone listens!

My go-to meal deal is from Sainsburys: I get chicken and stuffing sandwich, skips as my snack (loved as a kid, still love them now) and a Ribena!

• Heart
I love morrisons for thier salad bars. I tend to get that with a drink the granola chocolate yoghurts. I did love the snack radiers cheese and pickle things but they have dissaperad from ours.

I’m confused by these random Philadelphia dips and bits of cake, Oreo yogurt 🤷‍♀️
that are popping up in the Tesco meal deal section.
Call me old fashioned but I want basics.

I get confused by what’s allowed as what option 🤷‍♀️ and then end up with the basic water and cheese sandwich and probably the basic kitkat 🤨 because I’m too embarrassed about getting it “wrong”
Then you get to the self service and it scans in at £9.65 because you’ve chosen the wrong option 😰
I can’t be dealing with the stress of it all.

Pasta pots. No. Leave that tit in the dinner isle.

I feel that I have missed out, I’m always in Tesco because they open early and I have to pick my lunch up on the way to work.
My mission tomorrow is to sneak out to boots and give them a go!
My thoughts are with you today 😆

• Haha
I used to have this sandwich from Tesco years ago as part of the meal deal - cheese, chicken and bacon on brown bread. It was 'American' apparently, what exactly made it American I don't know but by God it was stunning. Used to have that, with a coconut water (is that a wanky hipster thing?) and ready salted crisps. But then Tesco got rid of the sandwich, which made me slightly murderous vaguely irritated because well really the sandwich was holding the whole package together and now I get PTSD if I look in the direction of the meal deal aisle.

Uni however... I fully blame my university meal deal scheme for my leaving with a degree and about twenty extra stone on my waist!!! everything and anything is included in that deal... blueberry muffins... chocolate croissants, pain au chocolate... curly fries... you name it, it's there. Although my go-to is a chocolate milkshake (mmmm health! gone are the days of the trendy healthy coconut water!) a bag of jalapeño popper crisps and a Freddo... thing is I have 0% impulse control so if a pal is like "Apple get some chips" or "oh Apple I had a BANGING muffin this morning" I'm there thinking omg get in my mouth now! Something just comes over me. I think it's because there's so much yummy food my monkey brain short circuits and wants everything!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
933DDCAE-ACEC-42AB-BFC7-8A5C2897EE83.jpeg

I saw this on another site,
Not my choice but if you were picking your Meal Deal to match your Instagram theme,
How pleasing would this be 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh god I do love Tesco's Chicken Caesar wraps!! Yumm :D I struggle to pick a drink cause my work supplies free fizzy drinks so it feels a waste getting one in my meal deal... I usually get a bag of crisps like the Sunbites or Popchips, or else an Eat Natural bar

The old Cajun chicken wraps from Tesco. Haven’t seen them since 2013

BLT sandwich
Dr pepper
Salt n vinegar McCoy’s

• Heart
BLT
Diet coke
Either salt and vinegar walkers or a slice of carrot cake from Boots