What's For Tea ?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe I've only just found this thread I started watching to get some recipe ideas but all her what's for tea is the same meals over and over veggie sausage rolls or pasta and this week Calzone pizza twice in one week she doesn't even cook a roast by the looks of it tbf most of her meals look crap anyway.
As for patreon all other youtubers ive watched do extra content etc for them so what are people paying for just the free content?, and don't get me started on the £12.00 mugs.
I fully agree ..all other patron channels do lives for them or extra content the non payers don't get to see , her vlogs are very short only about 5mins and she rushes through them on the voice over almost stumbling on her words she is a embarrassment , she's getting money for old rope and patrons should just stop payments immediately they are getting ripped off imo

• Heart
Reactions: 3
When i first started watching her i honestly thought she was about 80, her voice is like a wee old granny from up the highlands,was gobsmacked when i found out her age

Reactions: 4
Ginny, post: 10249410, member: 14639"]
When i first started watching her i honestly thought she was about 80, her voice is like a wee old granny from up the highlands,was gobsmacked when i found out her age
[/QUOTE]
She looks not far of 80 lol
Screenshot_20220614-222047.png
Screenshot_20220614-222047.png

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Glad I’m not the only one with this thought 😂

Her meals are just the same ones on rotation over and over, how many times does she have to say they have to have beans with sausage and mash? The soup meal makes me laugh this week, big bowl of soup with croutons, two large sandwiches on the side and crisps.....each!

• Haha
Her meals are just the same ones on rotation over and over, how many times does she have to say they have to have beans with sausage and mash? The soup meal makes me laugh this week, big bowl of soup with croutons, two large sandwiches on the side and crisps.....each!
The soup meals always makes me laugh Lexi 😂😂 my younger rugby playing son might polish off that lot but I think even he would struggle…

• Haha
The soup meals always makes me laugh Lexi 😂😂 my younger rugby playing son might polish off that lot but I think even he would struggle…
I was thinking the same about my hollow legged teenage son, he'd give it a good go but not sure he'd manage it either, it's madness.

Drives me mad when she says "so tasty " , of course it's fkn tasty Cheryl would anyone eat anything they didn't find tasty ? I certainly wouldn't

Reactions: 2
As a fellow Scot, I find her voice horrid. Her accent for the area is very forced. People from Ayrshire don’t sound like that. It feels like she’s turning it on for American viewers.

• Wow
As a fellow Scot, I find her voice horrid. Her accent for the area is very forced. People from Ayrshire don’t sound like that. It feels like she’s turning it on for American viewers.
I fully agree and she talks like in poems "I hope I find you all well today " ect , we do not talk like that even the snooty upper class don't talk like that she is full of tit ,she's talking like someone from Inverness which is over 200 miles from where she lives 🤦

• Wow
Is she every going to come on camera has she said? Is she afraid to be recognized? Her pics she has teased are heavily filter too.

Any one remember Vicky mouse didn't come on camera for a long time and then did and not long after was identified as an animal abuser.

• Wow
Is she every going to come on camera has she said? Is she afraid to be recognized? Her pics she has teased are heavily filter too.

Any one remember Vicky mouse didn't come on camera for a long time and then did and not long after was identified as an animal abuser.
Was thinking exactly the same re vicky mouse she must have something to hide

You could see her reflection in the lid of the slow cooker on last video