What's For Tea ?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, that Fayejay thread is mental so much to read there! I haven't found threads yet on other youtubers I watch yet but many of them are small fry so maybe that is why. Curious to see what is out there...haha not Cheryl, sorry.
Faye's thread is certainly lively lol

Reactions: 2
I have a fair understanding, but not a medical professional. I just don't think she is preying on these types of people or is responsible if they are members of her audience.
I didn’t claim that she was preying on them… I do however believe if you are putting content forward on a regular basis you do hold a certain amount of responsibility and almost certainly you do if you are charging for this content … I actually believe this of all social media creators if you are expecting a tip then you should provide additional content to that… that has already been monetised by the adding of Ads which people can watch for free.

Faye's thread is certainly lively lol
I don’t know this Faye person 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I didn’t claim that she was preying on them… I do however believe if you are putting content forward on a regular basis you do hold a certain amount of responsibility and almost certainly you do if you are charging for this content … I actually believe this of all social media creators if you are expecting a tip then you should provide additional content to that… that has already been monetised by the adding of Ads which people can watch for free.

I don’t know this Faye person 🤣🤣
Her YT channel is Fayejay...a few in here are on her threads lol
Screenshot_20220520-141352.png

Vlog not going up till Thursday ... the patrons would be best giving money to charity's that need it and not this lazy witch
Screenshot_20220523-172933.png

Reactions: 1
Someone has said on that sandwich post .."disgusting sandwich " 😂

She has hid the comments on it now , more proof she is on here 👀👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Personally I don’t mind a coronation chicken sandwich, there quite tasty … however why does she need to pop a video up of stirring a bit of curry powder into some mayo and throwing some cooked chicken into it 🤦🏼‍♀️
I know, who doesn't know how to make that 🙄 ,her content is tit she's getting views and money for doing next to nothing but I bet if the patrons stop the "donations" she would up her game ..M&S chicken coronation sandwich filler is nice

Thank you to the mug patrons for buying this lazy woman and her very early retired husband to a weekend away and this fish supper
Screenshot_20220525-201943.png

• Angry
I know, who doesn't know how to make that 🙄 ,her content is tit she's getting views and money for doing next to nothing but I bet if the patrons stop the "donations" she would up her game ..M&S chicken coronation sandwich filler is nice
Me lol. I may have heard of it before I think (coronation chicken) but it isn't something I'd find here in Canada. It sounds gross though lol.

Me lol. I may have heard of it before I think (coronation chicken) but it isn't something I'd find here in Canada. It sounds gross though lol.
I googled it they sell it all over Canada in supermarkets and in restaurants......you aren't missing much though , plus a 10 year old could make it blindfolded

What really annoys me is when she says" mr whats for tea daughter " I know they are not married but they have been together for forever apparently and the daughters live with them and they in the twenties. Surely by now she should be saying my step daughter or daughter, it is weird how she seems have a disconnect with them.

• Wow
Omg they aren't married 😯well he's not Mr WFT then ..she's living in sin😂😂 at her age , he's obviously not wanting to marry her then and keeping his money for his daughters well done MrWFT 👍👏✋👏👏

• Haha
Omg they aren't married 😯well he's not Mr WFT then ..she's living in sin😂😂 at her age , he's obviously not wanting to marry her then and keeping his money for his daughters well done MrWFT 👍👏✋👏👏
Some people just don't want to get married. My partner and I have been together for over 15 years and do not plan on ever getting married, ever.
Is that a sin? If so, who cares? We don't. lol It is considered common law marriage here and it is quite common!

Some people just don't want to get married. My partner and I have been together for over 15 years and do not plan on ever getting married, ever.
Is that a sin? If so, who cares? We don't. lol It is considered common law marriage here and it is quite common!
He's obviously putting his money before marriage ..or he's just not in love with her , her last vlog was just over 4 minutes and she talks to fast trying to rush it ,she's so lazy

• Wow
When I first came across her I liked watching but yet another I’ve got bored with over time, anyone watch anyone decent that does food related vids? 😊

When I first came across her I liked watching but yet another I’ve got bored with over time, anyone watch anyone decent that does food related vids? 😊
" A Country Life " , They are a American cranberry farming family and the lady ( Jennifer ) does a lot of cooking ..and she doesn't ask/beg for donations like lazy Cheryl does

" A Country Life " , They are a American cranberry farming family and the lady ( Jennifer ) does a lot of cooking ..and she doesn't ask/beg for donations like lazy Cheryl does
Ooh I shall look that one up… another good one again an American is Acre Homestead she lives on a small holding and does a lot of cooking, I’ve yet to find a Brit that doesn’t get on my tits 🤣

More fish and chips with the donations she scrounges and btw we don't call it Tea in Scotland it's dinner so I really don't know whys she's calling it tea 🙄
Screenshot_20220609-134919.png

• Wow
Can't believe I've only just found this thread I started watching to get some recipe ideas but all her what's for tea is the same meals over and over veggie sausage rolls or pasta and this week Calzone pizza twice in one week she doesn't even cook a roast by the looks of it tbf most of her meals look crap anyway.
As for patreon all other youtubers ive watched do extra content etc for them so what are people paying for just the free content?, and don't get me started on the £12.00 mugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 6