What's For Tea ?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if anyone is familiar with “Wright At Home” but it is almost like they are in competition with each other as to who can serve up the most slop each week.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
How big is that shepheds pie?, soup is lunch not dinner, rest of meals of the week look 🤢 if she a big home cook why does she never cook a Sunday roast?

Reactions: 2
She’s away AGAIN! The Patreon money must be good, they’re away from Fri - Tue. 🙄

• Wow
It's the same content and chat said over and over and what's Chinese music at the start got to do with Scotland

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She won't have toast for breakfast because she's not doing carbs then has a massive pie with the thickest pastry I've ever seen for tea 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Look at how much butter she puts on the sandwiches!! They had two each as well as crisps and a bowl of soup and that was just lunch 😂

wft.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
The first 1min and 15 seconds was a plate 🙄 why be a vlogger if you are embarrassed to show your face ? , there is a pic of her in the car but she's still hiding her face 🤦 all you see is her huge forehead and it looks like she has put the beef on again .. her editing is utter shite her channel is a redneck imo

latest meals of the week....another WTF face from me when she says people often comment that soup and a sandwich is not a meal 😂 they've got two cheese toasties each so four slices of bread, soup and crisps........I can't get over it!

wft.png

• Wow
Screenshot_2022-07-24-16-44-04-681~2.jpg
seen this on one of Helen Marie wright vids, I knows it's years ago. But what a condescending bleep saying this to someone who is on a budget

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I am absolutely disgusted her saying this ..how humiliating to the person , she is a lazy sponging witch and how embarrassing having a channel yet to embarrassed to show her face does she think she's ugly ? and any pics that do get shared are either heavily filtered, the back of her head or from years ago she's a fkn laughing stock

Another out of touch you tuber I don't know how they get any subscribers to be honest the patreon thing really gets me you decide to do you tube why should people pay you to do what you decided to do and people pay its crazy.
I have seen other yt who actually have an amazon wish list set up on their chanel and you can buy them what they list and send it to them ?? I mean wtf. Crazy

• Wow
Another out of touch you tuber I don't know how they get any subscribers to be honest the patreon thing really gets me you decide to do you tube why should people pay you to do what you decided to do and people pay its crazy.
I have seen other yt who actually have an amazon wish list set up on their chanel and you can buy them what they list and send it to them ?? I mean wtf. Crazy
They’re all just beggars & scroungers at the end of the day. Cheryl’s Patreon members are paying her to feed her family & go on hotel breaks. It’s absurd. They could be giving this money to charity.