What's For Tea ?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seem to remember she said she worked in sales? Was quite a while ago though?

Reactions: 1
She hasn't mentioned you can have them grilled with cheese, I'm Scottish btw and she is putting on a stronger Scottish accent and almost taking quotes from rabbie burns saying "I hope I find you all well today " , who the duck talks like that ? I think she's trying to appeal to her American viewers 🙄they apparently love us Scots lol
Screenshot_20220518-114627.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I find her to not be pushy at all about her patreon or buying anything and seems to provide honest opinions and feedback on products she is sent or tries. I don't think she is ripping people off at all - if you want to support her, you can. If you don't want to, don't. There are certainly some sketchy youtubers out there that are way more deserving of snark that what's for tea :)

Why does she have the patron option when she provides no more than what you already get for free ? , she's a greedy witch and no wonder MrWFT has retired

I think she's actually ashamed of herself that's why she doesn't show her face

Last edited:
I agree.... she provides nothing extra. It wouldn't be so bad of there was some exclusive content.

I find her to not be pushy at all about her patreon or buying anything and seems to provide honest opinions and feedback on products she is sent or tries. I don't think she is ripping people off at all - if you want to support her, you can. If you don't want to, don't. There are certainly some sketchy youtubers out there that are way more deserving of snark that what's for tea :)
Certainly an interesting take … do you not think 🤔 that if someone is charging for something that you can get free it’s essentially taking advantage of people ? I know it’s up to whomever if they want to give their cash away for nothing but quite a few of those people will be vulnerable who are essentially paying for the hosts friendship…. I can understand if said person is providing extra content to those that join a subscription service and are putting in time and effort but this week alone she has done about 8 minutes of vlogging consisting of about 3 minutes of meals of the week ( the extra 2 minutes was waffle and showing patreon members ) and a 5 minute how to make soda bread vlog 🤷🏼‍♀️

Certainly an interesting take … do you not think 🤔 that if someone is charging for something that you can get free it’s essentially taking advantage of people ? I know it’s up to whomever if they want to give their cash away for nothing but quite a few of those people will be vulnerable who are essentially paying for the hosts friendship…. I can understand if said person is providing extra content to those that join a subscription service and are putting in time and effort but this week alone she has done about 8 minutes of vlogging consisting of about 3 minutes of meals of the week ( the extra 2 minutes was waffle and showing patreon members ) and a 5 minute how to make soda bread vlog 🤷🏼‍♀️
Does she promise additional content via her patreon ? I really don't know. If she does, that's crappy but people can unsubscribe if they do not feel their contribution is no longer warranted. I look at it as sort of offering a tip or token of appreciation...a contribution towards supporting her to continue creating content.
If there are folks who have deeper rooted issues and pay for friendship, they should seek help. It would be different if she was preying on folk with promises of friendship for a reoccurring monthly fee.

A tip ? A tip is a one of 50p or a £1 donation...not fkn £4.99 and higher on a monthly subscription bank payment and some of these people that have signed up for it might not understand how to cancel , let's be honest she is a sponger no matter how you try and dress it up

Reactions: 2
You're right, as I'm in North America my tipping mindset is probably a lot more generous than yours. It just sounds like your saying many people are dumb, don't know what they are signing up for and can't figure out how to cancel a subscription if they do sign up. I guess I give the general public a bit more credit.

Just a difference of opinion :)

From north America 🙄yet on a British forum ..hi Cheryl 🙋
Tbf it's the internet and ppl from all over the world can come here and say what they want about the youtubers who post their videos to the entire world. This forum is not solely for British people.

Reactions: 8
Wh
Wow … I’m honestly stumped, you obviously have no understanding of mental health issues, if only it was as easy as seek help🤷🏼‍♀️
I have a fair understanding, but not a medical professional. I just don't think she is preying on these types of people or is responsible if they are members of her audience.

Tbf it's the internet and ppl from all over the world can come here and say what they want about the youtubers who post their videos to the entire world. This forum is not solely for British people.
Maple is watching the fayejay thread that's her YT friend ..it's defo Cheryl

• Wow
Yes, that Fayejay thread is mental so much to read there! I haven't found threads yet on other youtubers I watch yet but many of them are small fry so maybe that is why. Curious to see what is out there...haha not Cheryl, sorry.