What's For Tea ?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheryl you don't need to tell us each time that the trifles are for your boyfriend and we know use don't eat eggs to ..it's beggers believe people pay for this how can she take money from people each month knowing it's the same regurgitated crap over and over

Has anyone else noticed her sniffing ?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I can't get over the mammoth portions of carbs she serves, they had a pie that size each and it was filled with mac n cheese then a jacket spud and beans on the side 😂 you can tell how huge the pie is by how small the jacket spud looks next to it

wft.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She liked her own post 😂🤮 she sneeked it in half way down 😂🤮.. anyone else think she's bought subs ? because her views are very low and her followers and likes
Screenshot_20220801-144504.png
Screenshot_20220801-144458.png

• Haha
  • Wow
I can't get over the mammoth portions of carbs she serves, they had a pie that size each and it was filled with mac n cheese then a jacket spud and beans on the side 😂 you can tell how huge the pie is by how small the jacket spud looks next to it

View attachment 1462207
Crikey that pie was absolutely massive, I could feel my cholesterol rising just looking at it .. I laughed when she said the panini was a light option then serves it with a side of coated fried potato slices 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Does anyone else get annoyed when she says MrWFT ? ..he isn't her Mr they are boyfriend and girlfriend and he takes no part in the vlogs we haven't even seen his face ( thankfully ) I doubt he's Brad Pit , and as I said before I'm Scottish and never once ate Cullen skint the Scots do no eat this .. maybe they did hundreds of years ago but certainly not now she is just a fkn crank and she's exaggerating her Scottish voice people from Ayr dont talk like Mrs Doubtfire ..she lives only a hour and a half drive in car from England she's lives nowhere near the Scottish Highlands
Screenshot_20220803-123316.png

I live more north than her in Glasgow and don't even talk as if I live in fkn Elgin

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Her & the boyfriend have been away again. Putting that Patreon money good to use! 🙄

How many times in a week can they eat fish and chips? 😂 and apparently soup and a roll is "surprisingly filling" well it will be with a full buffet on the side like they have!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
So she's doing a vlog of a butcher meat unboxing that her foreign viewers won't be able to buy ..she's fkn away with it

• Wow
The "gifted" hamper from the butchers 🤨
Really annoys me when you tubers get sent things like this for free especially as they are obviously quite well off and with the current cost of living crisis - just felt it came over a bit smug doing an unboxing and with the amount of stuff in there. She said herself most of it will have to go in the freezer as they won't get through it between the two of them

• Angry
I thought that to ..give it to people struggling and unable to buy proper butcher meat ... she's a lazy scrounging witch

• Heart
She's changed the irrelevant Chinese music 👏, but still repeats herself on the voiceovers 🤦..and she's off to Wales for a few days thanks to the money she scrounges

• Sick
  • Angry
Start a YT channel do the same crappy hauls every week and copy other people's YT cooking vlogs and scrounge money from people every month and nearly forgot hide your face because you are ashamed of yourself .....and you could afford it like Chery and her oldest boyfriend in town
FB_IMG_1661106021156.jpg

How does anyone actually enjoy watching her? the meals are nothing special at all, she repeats herself numerous times every vlog and says the same boring things every week, those meals must be stone cold by the time they reach the table with the length of time it takes her to describe bangers and mash

• Sick
Reactions: 4
How does anyone actually enjoy watching her? the meals are nothing special at all, she repeats herself numerous times every vlog and says the same boring things every week, those meals must be stone cold by the time they reach the table with the length of time it takes her to describe bangers and mash
It always amuses me when she says such and such was absolutely delicious followed by I didn’t have it I had a jacket potato and beans 🤣
I agree though Lexi it’s the same meals week in, week out my favourite being the two rolls with lorne sausage, the bowl of soup and crisps on the side it’s very filling she says of course it ruddy is you have enough to feed a builders navvy love.

• Haha