Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rxt156

VIP Member
I seen this tray in home and bargain before. They had loads in this style and it was only about £7 so thought I’d try and find a better one online - then I come across someone selling the exact same one with the picture lifted off the home and bargain website for nearly 4x the price. Their whole shop is basically H&B +400% on top. Can’t stand people who rip others off. These type of people put me off Etsy

View attachment 447595
These are the same people that say ‘support small businesses’ yeah I’d also like to be able to pay my mortgage which I won’t be able to if I buy your overpriced products 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

DanaScully

Chatty Member
Being woken up at 8.30am by people having a loud conversation outside and shouting BYE, SEE YOU, TELL JEAN I SAID HELLO, BYE NOW, TAKE CARE. It's Saturday, fuck off 😂

• Haha

DreamDolly

VIP Member
Thanks to everyone who responded to my post yesterday about what happened when I took my horse out. I’ve decided to purchase a camera that attaches to my riding hat, so I can film (and have evidence) should it happen again. Hopefully it won’t, but it’s put me back weeks of intensive work with my gorgeous boy, but we were both thankfully unharmed. I was back at the yard today, but decided to work in the indoor school with him, and he was absolutely fine 🙏👍❤

1001 others

VIP Member
My mother used to ring us at 8am on a Sunday (our only sleep-in day) to boast about all the things she'd done since rising at 6am. Well that's very interesting and you do you, but bugger off and leave us be!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Was asked last week if wanted to meet some friends at a local park. I said can we go somewhere for a walk and a coffee as local park is not really a park. It’s a field with a swing. Heard nothing since.

Today their Instagram stories are at a park over 20 miles away feeding the ducks, eating ice cream. Never asked me. I’ve asked why not. Not had a reply but stories have been updated since.

I’m so pisssd off. It’s the same “friends” I mention here a lot. Time to cut strings but feel so upset about it all.

• Sad
  • Wow

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I'm actually fuming. My boss has just come through and said to me he's concerned about his son having gone back to school. He said if his son tests positive does that mean he has to isolate? I said yeah, you'd have to isolate. He then said "well it wouldn't be me who is positive so I don't see why?" I of course, explained what is blatantly obvious, in that being in contact with a positive person means he could have it unknowingly! He then said "would you still work here if you tested positive" I said "no, I'd do the right thing and isolate to prevent spreading it. And as I can't work from home, I'd have to just be off". He wandered off and said "fuck sake, lets hope it doesn't come to that".

How stupid can you be and also how selfish!! I appreciate we're a small office, very small in fact, so one person being off for 14 days (or whatever the period is now) could have a massive affect, but if that is what would have to happen then so be it!! I'm also now feeling worried that if he shows symptoms he'll just carry on coming in assuming it's "just a cold" and spread something to me!! I feel so angry!

• Wow

Blancmange

Having a job interview and them telling you they would call by then end of the day. Then don't. I wouldn't mind but I'd like feedback!

• Angry
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My MIL is on facetime and she always sings the bloody Teletubbies theme tune

I mean thats bad enough but she bloody sings it wrong?

Its 'say EH-OH' but she says 'say hello'

It does my head in

Maybe it just does my head in cos that's what I hear for 30 minutes twice a day

Can you tell im typing this while she's on the phone 🤣

• Haha

Bizzarebbq

Boyfriend broke something else of mine today. The 5th thing he has broken this week alone🙄 1st time is a mistake but the 5th?🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
If I hear “but you’re just part time” or “you weren’t here when we discussed it” again I might go full Patrick Bateman. The job was advertised as part time - if I can’t manage the workload the job entails in the amount of time that you’ve determined then you need to review this. It’s not a performance management issue, it’s a volume of work and obsolete, ineffective working practice issue that you won’t change

• Sad

User_name_100

I've been chatting online to a guy who lives in a nearby city since Christmas. Not met up obviously due to covid but have been chatting a lot, flirting, skyping every night. We both said we'd love to meet as soon as we possibly can. Must admit I did get a bit over invested but I've been feeling lonely and enjoyed the conversations we had.

He's text me tonight to say he slept with his ex a few times at Christmas and in January and she's now pregnant apparently. He said he doesn't know what to do and feels it's a huge mistake and doesn't know who he wants to be with. I'm not getting involved and told him to enjoy fatherhood and deleted his number.

I know I've done the right thing and this is more of a rant but I'm pissed off he's wasted my time. As I said I'm not getting involved but I do hope he steps up as a father.
Another update.

I've just received a text that he misses me and wants to try again with me. He said his ex has very sadly lost the baby which of course is heartbreaking. I'm just disgusted at his behaviour now, he is honestly deluded thinking he can just come back to me if that makes sense? I didn't want to reply at first but relented and said I was very sorry to hear the news. I didn't say anything further. I should have blocked him really. Sorry just venting because I had forgotten him and decided to get on with my life.

• Sad
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My boyfriend knew I went to bed early with a banging headache last night. The baby woke us up af 5.20 ready for the day, we all were awake and I said I didn't feel well still. My boyfriend just got up and went the toilet then went back to bed. Not even an offer to get up with the baby. Prick 😒

• Sad
  • Angry

bolimepipi

VIP Member
my boyfriend thinking he's funny when he makes fun of me in front of other people and that it makes him cool for some reason

• Sad
  • Angry

Hopping12

So we had an unofficial diagnosis of autism for my 5 year old daughter from the paediatrician yesterday so now waiting for a more official on paper diagnosis.
If one more person says to me today though “oh there’s nothing wrong with her” or “she doesn’t Look autistic” or “she’ll outgrow it, it’s just a faze” I’m gonna go insane!!

my neighbour who was talking to even started saying well I haven’t seen that in her or when I was telling her how she’ll spin on the spot with her tongue out for 20 minutes at a time or sits flapping her hands went on to tell me “well (her sons nam) has always been my special needs kid I think he just makes me cringe”

wow jeez thanks

• Heart
  • Sad

lemonlime

VIP Member
I'm probably going to sound so pathetic here but my boyfriend of 7 years has pissed me off. His mate is always moaning to him about his girlfriend "not putting out like she used to" (which winds me up anyway as they have three kids together so perhaps she's just tired from raising your kids and doesn't want a shag every day!!! but that's another matter). Anyway, I've always made it clear to my o/h that I find that really disrespectful and to be fair to him he normally agrees and says he just laughs along etc. I found out that after we'd done the deed on Saturday night he text his mate with a thumbs up emoji and "no dry patches for me". (He told me about the text, I didn't go through his phone). I just find it really disrespectful and childish! They're both in their late 20s and ought to grow up!!
You're right to be annoyed tbh, that kind of locker room talk stops being on brand after the age of 15 ffs. One has three kids with his partner, yours is in a committed relationship. What is this conversation wtf

Tilly3

VIP Member
Removed by request.

Mod note don't post something if you'll want it deleted a few hours later. It's annoying as fuck for everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow

DuckDuck

VIP Member
Woke up having THE worst panic attack . I only started getting them last summer after never ever having one before .. Lockdown 1 started them off I think . Anyways 50 minutes that one lasted . I did some breathing and closed my eyes .. i took 2 Kalms , I have those little blue pills that start with a V but I try not to take them as I seem to get off my tits and I’ve got my grandson today so don’t want to be off my trolley so settled with breathing and kalms ... I’ve hopefully coming out the other side .. hopefully that’s it ..

• Heart
  • Sad

nbt

VIP Member
My other half insistent that we go on a bike ride TODAY instead of tomorrow. It’s such a chore him getting them all out too because he bloody wipes them all down, pumps all the tyres. So far it’s taken 35 minutes... we’ll never even get out at this rate!

• Haha
  • Heart