Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DanaScully

Chatty Member
I'm just having one of those days where I feel invisible and like I don't matter to anyone. Like if I died nobody would even notice.

I know it's not true and people do care about me but it's just a shit feeling.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Kezza_69

VIP Member
People copying the instagrammers and putting things in crates/baskets inside cupboards, kitchen cupboards mainly and all evenly spaced too . .
Like, how much storage space is actually wasted doing this?? And now, hanging crisps, sachets and bags of stuff on a tension hook in cupboards. . WTF?
I cringe for these sheep, I really do.

• Haha
  • Wow

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Had a parcel delivered to my MIL because she doesn't work, so I knew she'd be there to receive it. Nobody would be in at mine. She's just text "Hi, your parcel has arrived, I've opened it to check it was alright, do you want me to tape it back up?" WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!! Thankfully it wasn't anything personal but imagine if it was a massive fuck off vibrator!!!

ETA - to clarify, the parcel had my name on so there's no way she should have got "confused" and thought it was hers.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
We are selling our house.

I mentioned a week ago or so how our neighbour had dumped some mattresses and a bed in her garden next door.

The photographer came yesterday AND TOOK A PHOTO OF THEM WITH OUR GARDEN! Why would you do that?! The estate agents have just asked us to approve the photos to go live tomorrow. No fucking way.

• Wow
  • Angry
I've got a right mood on now.

It's just gone quarter past three in the morning. This is very relevant.

Mr D was composing something twatting about on the laptop from before I went to bed until, at ten to two, I asked him if he could possibly do something that doesn't entail the same fucking not-quite-a-D drone note that's penetrated through my earphones and driven me almost crazy for hours. He decided he'd come to bed instead, moaning about not being able to sleep and only having the edge of the bed to perch on in any case.

By 2.05am, he was asleep. By two thirty, he'd dragged both quilts away from me for his own personal use three times. By two forty, he'd kicked me up the arse so many times, I was wondering whether I should change my name to Len*

By five to three, he nearly shoved his big toe up there, grabbed the quilts, snatched my pillow and pissed me off enough that I decided it was decamp or smother him.

The bed in the spare room is covered with recording equipment. He knows this pisses me off, as it means I can't go and sleep in another perfectly good bed when he's dreaming, thrashing around, shouting or, as is the case tonight, pushing me near the point of manslaughter due to diminished responsibility.

So I'm downstairs, instead of in a nice, comfortable bed, laying on the fucking living room rug with a furry throw that the fucking cat thinks is his fucking mother, so he's stomping all over me, purring his adorable fucking little head off, stabbing me repeatedly with his adorable fucking murder mittens and generally being more of a tit that he is usually.

I know that when Mr D finally wakes up sometime before teatime, he will act all hurt that I've not been in bed and because I am going to tell him that he either clears off the shite on the spare room bed or he is banned from the main bedroom forever. If I don't murderise him first.

I am REALLY PISSED OFF.

*Father Ted reference for the teenagers in here

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsWolf

VIP Member
Maybe slip into the conversation “oh, did you get the gift I sent?” Could be tiredness from the newborn baby on her part and hopefully not ignorance.
After seeing your reply I thought maybe I had over reacted and was being a bitch, I messaged to check and her response was.. “Oh, yeah it did”

• Wow
  • Angry

Crunky_Snack

This one’s actually gross.
My boyfriend and I know which towel belongs to who because I wrote my initial with a permanent marker on the label of mine. He’s a loser and can never be arsed to check the labels, so he used mine this morning. When I went to jump in the shower, I realised my towel was missing.

1- He had put my towel, and only my towel, in the wash. Like, he didn’t bother washing all of them??

2- I had to use his towel. Which had a fucking skid mark right in the middle of it. How in God’s name did he manage that and why the hell did I use it? 🥲

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
I’m so annoyed that my husband puts our kids on their tablets at every opportunity he gets instead of doing anything with them. He works a lot so I do everything for them, I get up with them, do breakfast, all the homeschooling and I put them to bed. It was my turn for a lie in this morning and he’s just put them on their tablets and sat in a different room to them! It’s snowed for god sake why not get them dressed and go outside? I’m so annoyed but he doesn’t take me seriously, anytime I say anything that criticises him slightly he implies I’m wrong and hormonal.

• Sad
  • Wow

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Anyone who dares to have a different opinion these days is called a troll. Philip Schofield berates influencers a few days ago in going to Dubai but calls anyone a Troll for questioning Captain Moore’s family for taking him to Barbados during a pandemic. Sick of hypocritical people

• Heart
Reactions: 15

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
My partners ex-wife has covid.

His two kids, 36 and 34 (Lazy bastards) who still live at home with their mother, rang today and asked if he would go and look after them all.

The kids do FA, don't work and are snowflakes
36 and 34, and still living at home????! What the fuck?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow

CarlyJones92

I’m currently working food deliveries as the restaurant I manage is obviously closed and tonight the amount of food deliveries I’ve made to houses of massive house parties is just unbelievable because of these people my industry is struggling to survive(as are many others!) no wonder we have so many cases...that’s what’s pissed me off today!

• Angry
  • Wow

Sardine

Chatty Member
Not pissed me off as such, mildly irritating, but my boyfriend won't drop me off in the mornings.

I don't drive and wake up at 6am to start at 8:30. I have to walk 15 minutes to get a bus at 6:40 and sit on it for 45 to get to a station, sit on the train for 10 minutes and then walk 25 minutes. It's a 23 minute drive when i get dropped off 🙄 and It's really not that bad of a commute when I'm up and doing it, but today I woke up late at 7 and he wouldn't drop me off. He was awake and out of bed but wasn't going to work. I had to get an uber.

• Sad
  • Angry

bupbupamericano

I’m moving today, it’s snowing and my buyer pulled out last night. Mortgage and a rent to pay.... excellent. 😡

• Sad
  • Wow

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
I had to get a train today. It was fucking awful, loads of coughers and then someone took his mask off and started eating a sandwich :((((( I’m just so fucking over this and done - wearing a mask isn’t hard and takes no effort. Why can’t people just fucking stop being entitled wankers and just think about the greater good 😣😣😣😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Sick

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Two friends who I introduced to each other and now totally up each other’s arses and dont talk to me anymore are even more so up each other’s arsed and have put on their stories a little gift they’ve bought one another this morning. Neither can be arsed with me. Both were my bridesmaids (but weren’t because of lockdown so we just did it without them) and I feel like I’ve been well and truly forgotten about. I don’t even want to be their friends no more, but the way they are acting is so childish it not only pisses me off but I’d be lying if I said it didn’t upset me.

Also we had six viewers on our house yesterday and heard nothing today so feeling disheartened.

• Sad
  • Heart

no-no

VIP Member
I seen this tray in home and bargain before. They had loads in this style and it was only about £7 so thought I’d try and find a better one online - then I come across someone selling the exact same one with the picture lifted off the home and bargain website for nearly 4x the price. Their whole shop is basically H&B +400% on top. Can’t stand people who rip others off. These type of people put me off Etsy

B2B33D10-FBFB-4B1D-8E3D-820A3900B73E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry

birdiefly246

VIP Member
got fined for being on the train without a ticket. It is fair enough cause I was on the train without a ticket but it was literally for a 3 minute journey to the next town over and the ticket inspectors are never normally on that train as they tend to stay on the busier one while this one is a quiet one in the outer suburbs. My quick shopping trip for ice cream and snacks before a weekend of chilling ended up costing me 60 euros :rolleyes:

(I am aware that it is my own fault but it's still annoying!)

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
People that are looking for confrontation on everything they post and reply to on tattle! It’s a chat forum, chill.

Mrspowell

VIP Member
More deets please 😂
well I said, right let’s put the kids to bed. And he’s mysteriously disappeared... potentially “on the toilet” for 3 hours scrolling his phone 🙄 WHY DO MEN DO THIS

tbh after a year of him working from home even him breathing annoys me

• Heart
  • Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
My other half just recently keeps spending money on ridiculous purchases. Money which is supposed to be saved for house stuff. £300 gone out of the joint account yesterday and if I hadn't have questioned him on it, he'd have never told me he's bought a clapped out old beetle to have as a project (y) Selfish and just down right out of order keeping it from me when I'm making every sacrifice possible to save every penny we have. Prick.

• Sad
  • Wow