Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

no-no

VIP Member
Shopping in supermarkets is getting increasingly annoying. The amount of people who appear to have forgotten how to walk around them is shocking. You can’t get up aisles because people are blocking them off, so you try and get past and they move their trolley without looking who’s around them so you’re stuck anyway 😩 even more annoying when they’re looking vacantly at stuff they have no intention of buying. Or they just act like you’re not there and walk right into you 👻 A woman was blocking an aisle with her husband and their grandchild before and after waiting I tried to squeeze into a gap and she started moaning about ‘bloody people being in the way’ 🤪 I feel like Karl Pilkington but think the one-way system coming then going has discombobulated them.

Reactions: 12

Clairer86

VIP Member
Im probably just being over-sensitive but it pisses me off when people diagnose others as 'having BPD', 'being a proper bpd case', having personality disorders for no reason other than being a cunt.

Ive got BPD and Bipolar and it just annoys me when others put that label on someone, and they do mean it in a negative way.

There is still so much ignorance around mental health. Thats what annoys me :)

• Heart

idk2

VIP Member
The redundancy of everyday life in lockdown but the thought of life going back to normal life fills me with dread too. They've both been pissing me off depending on the time of day and my mood

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My boyfriend just moaned at me cos I don't answer his Mum all the time 🙄 why would I need to speak to his Mum twice a day? I dont even speak to my Mum that much

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

bolimepipi

VIP Member
I know this is going to sound stupid but being in a house with no conversation 😔 i have no real friends to call or message and they don't seem to have time to talk and I've been really lonely since my partner passed away.just a decent conversation would be nice now and then
that doesn't sound stupid at all, it's a basic human need! we are always here for at least an online conversation <3

bolimepipi

VIP Member
mine is even worse, he claims he gets his own version of a male period when i'm on mine and uses it as an excuse to be moody
you can't make this shit up

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
My husband video calling his parents AGAIN. He only spoke to them on Monday. They aren't going anywhere, he's not going anywhere WHAT are they talking about. I'm hiding in the bathroom.

• Haha

slugella

VIP Member
UGH passive aggressive Teams responses in front of the whole team. Someone who has no idea what he's even doing replying to my thread with "as I said to you earlier...." and making me out as if I'm wrong/making him repeat himself when what we spoke about separately wasn't even relevant and everyone is confused about his input to a project.

I don't even know if this will make sense and probs sounds petty but omg I hate it when people go on unnecessary little power trips and try and assert their authority (which they don't even have) in front of others.

• Angry
  • Wow

bupbupamericano

My mum’s been isolating so I’ve been taking her food round from our click and collect order and she’s not left the house since the lockdown began in December. She went out in her car today because she was worried about it not being run for so long. So she drove around for a bit and as she was on her way home she was stopped by the police. They cautioned her for being out!!!

I’m SO angry, especially when there are influencer arseholes having parties and going on holiday.

• Wow
  • Angry

User_name_100

Good on you it is always difficult to delete someone like that, also pathetic of him to basically ask you to decide for him what to do, feel sorry for his "ex" tbh. And thank god you didn;t meet up as he clearly hasn;t been distancing! you will find someone better ❤
Thank you. It came out of the blue. I know we hadn't known each other for long but FFS don't just randomly text me saying you've got your ex pregnant and expect me to stick around. 😅 I turned into the ice queen as soon as he admitted it and thought about my reply as in the past I would have gone at a guy in this situation with both barrels. This time around I was cool, calm and collected and just replied with 'thank you for telling me, I wish you well with fatherhood.' He kept messaging me after asking 'is that it? Is that all you're going to say?' I've not replied LOL.
I love the fact I've left the situation with my dignity and I'm quite proud of myself. 😅

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Cooking or thinking about cooking. I feel like I run a cafe, I’m always trying to plan a meal that makes everyone happy ( not happening) . I’m fed up of planning it, buying it, cooking it, clearing up after it and being asked what’s for tea.

• Heart

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
My mum is trying to arrange a belated birthday break for us, plus my partner and dad. She's pushing to get dates from me and I don't want to appear ungrateful but I feel a bit overwhelmed. We're in Scotland and the dates aren't as clear as they are for England so it still feels a bit too soon to be booking things. Then I've got friends trying to arrange things, same with my partner's friends/family, and we've also had gigs/weddings/other events moved to god knows when. I know people are well-intentioned but it just feels a bit much at the moment. Of course I want to see people but after a year of no social contact...yeah, it's a lot.

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
They say things come in threes and now the third thing has happened to piss me off today. Boyfriend has just spent an obscene amount of money on a part for his car which wasn't a necessity only 2 days after sitting and moaning to me about how he's sick of having no money. He took the money from the joint account.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad

totallytaz

Chatty Member
Walked past a little boy at eating in a cafeteria with his grandad, who clocked me and then pulled his mask up and pinched his nose and said to his grandad “foreigner” in his own language.

Obviously not pissed off with the five year old boy, but more the fact that he’s been taught that ideology.

• Angry
  • Wow

bolimepipi

VIP Member
my bf is a foreigner in my country but properly registered when it comes to living working etc
this morning we got yet another call from the police for a ''routine conversation''
feeling like criminals for no reason and then we get there and they ask us things like how long we've been together
do the police really have nothing better to do?

• Angry
  • Sad

Itsalwayssunny

My cousin who I am pretty sure hasn't worked a day in her life, three kids by two dads. She has holidays, always getting her hair and beauty things done, being generally frivolous with money. Then has the absolute fucking audacity to try and complain about how hard life is having to home school. She should try actually working to pay for her lifestyle then see how hard it is working 40 hours a week with the children around. Ugh she is a twat