Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

greenvelvet

VIP Member
Myself, for being nice to rude coworkers :mad: "thank you for taking the time to point that out" - kill them with kindness, I know, be the bigger person, but I hope they don't actually think I'm grovelling!!

• Angry
Reactions: 14

LittleMy

VIP Member
Just come off a horrendous shift last night working short-staffed, exhausted and tired. Didn’t get much sleep in the day, the kids have been acting up big time all day and very very loud and draining. I’ve shouted more times than I can count. My eldest’s way of expressing his anger is by self harming (he has ASD) and he’s even started saying things like “I don’t want to be alive anymore.” They are in bed now and I’ve just sat here crying because I feel so much guilt. Guilt because I am too tired most days to cope with the meltdowns and tantrums from both of them. Guilt that I’m not doing enough and that they can’t be at school/nursery. I feel I’m having to split myself down the middle with working full time and being with them and they aren’t getting the best of me anymore. I know my son doesn’t mean those things he’s saying, it’s just his way of expressing his frustrations at being told it’s time to put the tablet away or not being able to win the game, but it knocked me for six to hear that. He’s only 5.

Also my youngest is awaiting assessment for ASD too, and we have appointments coming up but as they’re telephone and video calls, I’m worried they won’t take us seriously because they have never met my youngest son, and can only go by what we’ve told them.

Less of a pissed off post really, but I’m feeling all sorts today.

• Sad
  • Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Boyfriend broke something else of mine today. The 5th thing he has broken this week alone🙄 1st time is a mistake but the 5th?🙄
One is understandable but he seems to have a pattern here. Sorry but it shows lack of respect for your things. Are they genuine accidents or displays of passive aggression?

Powpow46

Sounds a bit strange that your son was allowed to rummage around.
I work in a newsagents which is also an access point for parcel drop offs/collections.

It is the actual bane of my working life. People who come in with no ID, no proof of who they are. The abuse I suffer because people can't understand a simple email or text.

I order online a lot. Email sent, where it will be sent, what day, what time. Ffs you can track the delivery now. See exactly where your parcel is.
And, if you're not at home? And it's left at the local shop? ID needed!
Oh no......some people don't even know their own name. No kidding.
Boils my pee to lava heat.
Anyway sorry for the rant...hope you get your parcel eventually. If the shop staff can't help, I always advise to phone the courier.
Better to deal with them.

Clairer86

VIP Member
Im pissed off with my GP/Doctors surgery.

Ive got quite bad mental health issues and im prone to UTI's, and im recovering from opaite addiction.

Anyway i noticed my urine smelling, and my mental health has been a bit worrying recently- auditory hallucinations, and feeling more paranoid than normal, and my back feels like im being constantly punched and kicked. So i plucked up the courage to contact my doctor using the ask my gp service. And literally he replied with " I cant give you codeine because of your issues" I wasnt asking for fucking codeine! and then said " I cant do anything for your mental health. You should contact the CMHT" and finally told me to drop in a urine sample.

Im just pissed off because he just seemed so flippant about my mental health and it took me a lot to tell him exactly how i felt/what has been happeneing to me. And it just felt like it was pointless and i dont know why i bothered being so open and honest. And i also feel so so so paranoid because i feel like he thinks im telling lies just to try and get some codeine. Which i absolutely didnt! I know i cant take codeine and im doing well on my methadone prescription, and yet that was the first sentence of his reply.

So all in all its just pissed me off

• Heart
  • Sad

laughing

VIP Member
My husband hasn’t been well. During he was sent home from work as he had turned yellow. I managed to get him to the GP that afternoon. 21 hours later the GP calls to say that he needs to be seen in hospital. He’s had scans and tests. They’ve found a growth.

His consultant suggests he meets with him and they get me in to go through everything.
I was in the bath at the time.

So while I was blow drying my hair, I could feel my phone vibrating. It’s not hubby, it’s not the kids. It’s people are are also known to some family members. Sending me messages that they are sorry to hear about the cancer. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Turns out a family member has been told that he has a growth and seems to have loved the drama of telling everyone. They are now in a huff after I told them they had no right to share this news and it’s not their news to share as it’s a growth and as I had only found out an hour before I wasn’t happy with them. They’re now in a huff with me not realising that we haven’t had time to process things ourselves and didn’t want the world to know.
At this moment in time, just concentrate on your husband, yourself and your children.

Don't waste your energy on these others.

When it's all sorted, then deal with these others.

Lots of love xxx

• Heart

Fofoca

Chatty Member
Someone used the word “ch1nkies” to describe Chinese takeaway. I’ve seen it before loads of times and usually just move on with my life but today is Lunar New Year and I’m not putting up with that. I reported it and think it’s been removed.

And if you still use this word because it’s what you’ve always done or that’s the word used in your local area, I implore you to just have a rethink. If you didn’t know it was offensive (and plain racist really) then I am telling you now that it is horrible. I’m not judging you for what you may not have known, but you know now.

This is the casual racism that is often not picked up during face-to-face conversations. I’ve been guilty of letting it slide because I’m either too shocked or just too embarrassed.

Right now I’m just super pissed off. Pissed off to have to say this in 2021. Pissed off for all the times I’ve never said anything in the past.

I bet some people are reading this thinking I’m making a big deal out of nothing. And I don’t know what to say to that.

• Heart
  • Sad

Red hair

My ex texting me late last night telling me he’s moved on - he’s now blocked. But just felt like a knife had gone in me. Having a self care day today.
If it’s any consolation if he texted you late at night to tell you he’s moved on, I don’t think he’s moved on at all!

XXSJPXX

I got woken up by my next-door neighbours having loud sex at half-past midnight and then again at 7am! It took me ages to get back to sleep both times! Luckily i rarely hear them but I think I was mainly pissed off because i was in the mood when i went to up to bed last night but my partner wanted to watch Match of The day so hearing my neighbours going at it instead of us wasn't fun :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow

Kitt

VIP Member
What’s pissed me off today is the fact that Prince Charles can visit Phillip in hospital but no one else can visit their loved ones. So many people have died alone because of restrictions, so many haven’t seen their loved ones during tough times.

My husband can’t come to our pregnancy scans even though it’s his baby just as much as mine. I lost one of my twins and wasn’t able to see family for comfort. Everyone going through tough times has had to manage without family this year.

Also annoys me that celebrities can have fun, film shows, do photo shoots and hang out with mates on set and call it work because they can get tested every morning while us plebs FaceTime our families for the millionth time.

There shouldn’t be one rule for everyone else and special circumstances for the privileged few.

• Heart
  • Angry

Hopping12

Other half pissed me off as soon as we opened our eyes this morning. Kids first day back at school and it went really smoothly (surprisingly). Kids have to go breakfast club I don’t drive and he has to be at work for 8:15, luckily he works local. Girls were up by 6:30 So excited bless them, especially the 9 year old. I got them both ready, hair done, everything they could possibly need sorted including all work completed during lockdown whilst my other half had a long soak in the bath and a half hour sitting playing a game on the bog!

then he comes rushing down in a mad rush, when we’ve been ready for at least 15 minutes.
I said to him I’m gonna miss them as much as I’m looking forward to having a little time for myself and getting the house back to normal, it’s gonna be weird without them here with me all day :( Literally made me feel like crap for looking forward to cleaning the house and it being tidy for more than 10 minutes. How he doesn’t get time for himself.... yet laid upstairs yesterday on the bed watching football, whilst I cooked a roast and played with the kids, sorted the garden.I know work isn’t exactly time to yourself but he has adult company, banter with the blokes at work, gets himself lunches and coffees (gets to drink them whilst they are hot lol) and somehow despite being rushed off his feet is playing a game on his phone and is on like 3500 and something:LOL: so can’t be all bad.

its not my fault I’m still furloughed. I’ve been looking after a child with autism that 95% of the time doesn’t sleep just screams and is violent towards me, herself and her sister whilst homeschooling the eldest and trying to homeschool the other. Aswell as everyday chores

oh andanother thing he popped into conversation last night but was apparently only joking was “he’s looking forward to having a dinner” cheeky bastard I cook most nights from scratch home cooked meals there was a couple of days I just couldn’t face it as it had been a tough day. But I always make sure everyone is fed.
And now justas I’m writing this he’s phoned me to say he’s popped in Asda for a shit as he couldnt Bring himself to do it in a customers house and am I keeping busy?

So despite him tagging me in posts and quotes on fb (all for show) I’m feeling a little under appreciated today.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Over the last year I’ve developed a really meaningful friendship with someone - completely platonic, I’m in a relationship and she was, but recently broke up with him. A lot of our friendship was about building one another up, female empowerment, being each other’s outlet etc.
She’s just started a new relationship and honestly it’s like she’s forgotten I exist. And I’m pretty sad about it. I feel as if I’ve poured so much into our friendship, only for her to make zero time for me now she’s in a relationship. I’m really happy for her that she’s happy, but we’re talking going from meeting for a walk once a week and to let our children play, and chatting most days, to her ignoring my messages for days on end.
I always made time for her despite me having a job, a child, a marriage and other relationships with friends to maintain and it just feels like I’ve been dropped, and I feel pretty used. I’m pretty sad about it actually.

• Sad
  • Heart

Welsh1

My job is really starting to wind me up.
I work in a GP practice which is hard and tough enough as it is without management being absolute arseholes about everything! I actually love my work, I love most of our patients, I love helping people but today, I was sat in the back office, management were also sat in there for the first few hours. I answered call after call, I'd answered 96 calls between 8am and 12pm, they could see how busy I was. They didn't answer any calls to help get the queue down & at 12pm when I was about to go for lunch, my manager says to me 'how come you're behind on registrations'!!!!! I'm sorry.... have you not been sat here watching how much I'm doing whilst you sit there on your phone, drinking your fucking tea!!! I wish I'd said it out loud. Honestly, I'm going to snap soon. She is the laziest woman I have ever met, all she does is eat and pick at people. Barely does any work all day, watches netflix in her office when she's meant to be working, watches me struggling with calls, has a brand new range rover outside the door and has the audacity to question why I'm a little behind on my work! There's 6 of us that work in the office, we are rushed off our feet all day, we get told one minute to prioritise calls as we have 26,000 patients and then the next minute she's questioning us as to why we are a little behind!!! Rant over.

• Angry
  • Sad

under the ivy

VIP Member
My ex texting me late last night telling me he’s moved on - he’s now blocked. But just felt like a knife had gone in me. Having a self care day today.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Angry

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
My boyfriend has pissed me off we’re always snapping at each other these days. We don’t enjoy each other’s company and we’re stuck here together 24/7. Just his presence is too annoying to me sometimes I have to take myself to another room rather than listen to him breathing.

• Sad

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Lots of things bothering me today

*My boss had a chat with me as apparently i am lazy & have a bad attitude according to my colleagues - i’ve literally done nothing wrong
*My MIL took it upon herself to bath my little one while i was at work but doesn’t know where her pyjamas are kept so raided my cupboards before settling on leaving her in a nappy, oh and didn’t bother washing her hair
*I hate the way my husband says my kids name

Its been a shitty day and i just want to go to sleep

• Sad
  • Heart

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
Flight cancelled!

Arrived at airport 3 hours before, checked in, handed over my passports, tickets, PCR test printouts etc, under the assumption the flight was still on!

With less than an hour before boarding, they announce the flight is cancelled and that I should contact my airline either for a refund or rebook.

Next available flight isn't until over a week away so didn't bother.

What a fucking shitshow!

:mad:

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry

Sardine

Chatty Member
My kitten has a habit of following us to the supermarket which is only 5 minutes walk away. It's annoying but cute as hell and we're usually fine (she's 8 months old btw thought I should clarify) she usually waits in the bushes nearby for us to come out. It's hard to explain but i live on a lakey, wooded area with a retail park nearby.

Today she decided to accompany me while I nipped to get some bits and rather than wrestle her back inside I let her follow me there. Went into the shop, got my stuff, and came out. I started down the path, expecting her to see me and follow but instead I heard a really loud rustling sound and commotion in the bushes. I walked down a bit and under the lamppost light I could see my little baby was tangled up with a fox!! I screamed "FUCK OFF FOX" and they kind of broke apart & she came running towards me but the little bastard kept trying to follow us. She wouldn't let me pick her up either and was way too quick. I started clapping loudly and trying to intimidate the fox (imagine a road man person going U wot Bruv and getting in your face type deal)

The amount of rage and anger I felt then. I was ready to beat a fox to death with a bottle of wine in the middle of the path. This must be how parents feel about their children 😂

Edit: She's completely unharmed, the shitty fox didn't hurt her at all. I'm not sure what they were actually doing but it seemed aggressive. I just dread to think what would've happened if I took longer in the shop 😭😭 she won't be allowed out at night again.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

nbt

VIP Member
That this thread title has been changed from “pissed off” to “annoying”.... 😂

• Haha