Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I had to work while my OH and kids were home all day. I know technically he was working from home but he could still do some stuff around the house. I get home at 6:15 and nothing has been done. Not even the dog has been fed. And when I blow up he blames it on my period. No it is because you are a lazy asshole!
Nothing more annoying than a man who thinks a woman can't have feelings unless she's on her period.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

glasgow27

VIP Member
Huge group of teenagers on the train. Feel like a plank for saying it since kids/teens have really been badly affected and have been treated appalingly over the past year. However, please have a bit of respect for social distancing. Even if they won't social distance with each other, respect other people's needs for some distance. And also try not to be so obnoxiously loud either.

jaymie

VIP Member
Husband!

Okay obviously I am fuming now, I blame his mum for pampering him.
He had a virtual cooking class at work last night and right after he is done, he just left without cleaning up. The first thing he did was to pull out his laptop and start gaming. He said he will clean before bed, because we have an open plan flat, I can’t stand seeing messy kitchen so I cleaned it instead. Then I also put away the clothes while he is sitting there gaming!
I was so angry this morning and confronted him. His defence was he has a stressful week at work, he worked from 9-12am on a few days. And he said because my workload is not as heavy as his, so I should be doing it.
I don’t think other dudes can get away with responsibilities like this. I blame it on his mum, every time he goes home to his home country, his mum will follow him with food...like he was starved in the UK lol

So ladies and gentlemen, raise your kids by instilling the value of shared responsibility and cleaning up after yourself, take like 5 min.

Okay rant over.

• Heart
  • Wow

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
The baby was up through the night, his teeth are bothering him, at 4am til 6. I didnt bother waking my fella up to help cos I couldnt be bothered with the aggro. He woke up anyway and we all went back to sleep at 6. The baby woke up at 7.40 and woke us both up. I sat up and my fella goes 'I'm going back to sleep see you in a bit' no offer of getting up with the baby even though I was awake at 4 for an hour until he got up at 5 🤣 dickhead 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10

Fofoca

Chatty Member
I wasn’t allowed to take any leave this week because we’re too busy. Ok fine. But I’m also being forced to attend a virtual away day today. It’s just gone 11am and we’ve done four quizzes. Why couldn’t I have today off?!

• Angry

JOHN1967

VIP Member
This happened yesterday, but I’m still really angry.
I was riding my new horse, and getting him used to road work. I chose a really quiet road that has hardly any traffic. So far so good, he was doing great, and I was really happy with his progress. Anyway, I hear a car in the distance, and we slow down, and I’m still reassuring my boy that he’s doing so well, I’m trying to keep him nice and calm so the car won’t bother him. So, the car approaches us, so we stop to let them pass, but as they pass, still going really fast, this young kid throws a can of coke at us, and was screaming and swearing, and needless to say, this absolutely petrified my horse, and he bolted, with me holding on for dear life!! Eventually, he stopped, and I managed to get back to my yard. Thankfully, my boy was unharmed, and I was shaken, but I’m so angry at those idiots who who purposely frightened my horse, and I could have been killed!! Just wish I’d taken their numberplate down, but if I see them again, then I’m calling the police!!....
Cunts like that need their head caving in.

• Heart

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
I'm pissed off because I knew I was a *little* chubby but after seeing some photos from my sons birthday I am horrified. Pissed off with myself for not noticing sooner how big I had got. 😩🐷

• Sad
  • Heart

under the ivy

VIP Member
Everything 😂 I’m not well, didn’t sleep great, had chores/work to do, my nails look shite, I feel ugly 😂

• Heart

nbt

VIP Member
My other half insistent that we go on a bike ride TODAY instead of tomorrow. It’s such a chore him getting them all out too because he bloody wipes them all down, pumps all the tyres. So far it’s taken 35 minutes... we’ll never even get out at this rate!
He’s just told me we’re going to walk instead. I laughed, assuming he was joking. He wasn’t. One of the bikes has a puncture. I’m going to throttle him.

• Haha

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
Got a text from the NHS to say I've tested positive for Covid-19, and that I should SI from the day I first had symptoms, which I think was last Sunday.

So not only only did I have PCR Test (negative) 2 days before I flew out of South Africa roughly 12 days ago, and self isolated for the mandatory 10 days after returning home (which was up yesterday), it would seem I have to SI for another 6 or 7 days.

It will also mean Kate, who is currently living with me as my "support bubble", and who has already had C19 back in November, will have to SI with me too as a precaution (I don't even know if you can get it a second time?)

Clearly I must have picked it up somewhere between SA, Paris, London and Carlisle, as I haven't been out of the house since my return on the 24th Jan.

Fuck! :(

• Sad
  • Wow

LittleMy

VIP Member
Everything?

This lockdown, not being able to do much on days off work. Running out of things to talk about with my husband and trying to keep the children entertained when all they want to do is play their devices and we’ve done all the parks to death. I just miss normal things like going for a coffee or a browse around the shops. Popping in to see family and planning holidays and get togethers. I even miss soft play, and I never thought I’d say that. Having things to look forward to instead of living this stale, half-life. I’m sick of looking at these same four walls (and constantly cleaning up after people). 😒

• Heart

Blancmange

The story of 2 guys, one from Leicester and one from Liverpool travelling to the Lake District to wild camp. (Bad enough)

One had chest pains so called Mountain Rescue. During the call (at 3am), one of the MRT lads slipped and fell and has suffered life changing injuries.

I am livid.
This has been on my mind since I first heard about it.

I hope those 2 people are utterly ashamed of themselves and I hope the team member recovers quickly.

We live in the shadow of one of the Yorkshire 3 peaks and it still blows my mind how people still don't appreciate the dangers and ever changing weather of winter on high ground.

They also certainly don't appreciate the time and effort and risk put in by volunteer MRT/CRO teams.

I'm livid with you.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Boss has gone for a nap upstairs in one of the interview rooms whilst I'm sat down here with 4 lines waiting on the phones lol.

He puts 4 chairs next to eachother and lays across them, has a pillow which he keeps in his office specifically for his naps too.... Prick.

• Wow
  • Haha

Lilyrodse11

People I’m living with not washing the plates and cutlery properly putting them back dirty with food and sauce still on them

• Sick

idk2

VIP Member
Baby Boomers - Now I'll apologise in advance if you're classed as one. But I'm fuming.

My neighbours' house has just gone on the market and he knows I've been looking so decided to come over and ask if I was interested. Very nice of him, sure except I politely and said I wasn't interested as its a little to close to my parents (try 4 doors down!) so he thought it was best to joke around and said "whatever lucky person buys my house will be funding my retirement" and that alone fucking pissed me off but when I went online to see how much he bought the property for and how much it's selling for, my heart literally fell into my ass, he's making more than half a million in equity if sells at asking which it won't, it will sell for over.

I think its SO fucking hard on the younger generation these days with getting decent-paying jobs, trying to get on the property market, etc. I've been on the property hunt for a while and the price increases are just so disheartening and I honestly get so angry whenever I see a house on the market now for 500k that was bought for 80k in bloody 2002.

rivermonster

VIP Member
Mine is not bad but bloody annoying. I bought a bedroom TV which I said I would never do but gave in in November and love it. My husband was watching Match of the Day downstairs early morning so I go back to bed to catch up with Married At First Sight and watch Sunday Brunch, cup of tea, a few biccies and Tablet for Tattle. So up he comes to ask if I want another cuppa, no thanks still got one, so he lays down on the bed. ( It is a King size so we have lots of space each) and within 5 mins he is snoring like a pig - drives me mad all the time. So I give him a poke and wake him up - I am not snoring he says. OK. 5 mins later he is doing it again so I go round and make him get out of bed and go down to his own TV. Leave me alone when I am with my new TV :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
Shop workers, delivery people, utilities people... a whole raft of people who associate with the community on a daily basis, should also be prioritized

• Angry