Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rxt156

VIP Member
Fair enough, it’s fairly similar here ! My primary age daughter was completing an art project earlier this week, a volcano to be exact. Paint, glue, general mess everywhere. He came down to make a coffee ( he’s working in the spare room) saw all the crap everywhere and me trying to clear it away and said ‘ I think I’ll come back’ . Yeah, don’t offer to help will you.
I’ve just started asking mine WIL YOU HELP ME PLEASE coz there’s no way I’m looking after a giant man child. No sir

Reactions: 1

emm

VIP Member
I'm having the most realistic and horrendous dreams at the moment. It feels like I'm going from one dream straight into another right through the night.
god same, I've been having the most weird/awful dreams for the whole of this disaster, I basically never wake up feeling rested anymore. It is so weird as usually I could tell why I had a certain dream, influenced by something I had seen/read etc but now it is just totally random

• Heart

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
Ok this isn’t something that’s ‘pissed me off’ but bare with me!

I’ve just been scrolling through a random thread, reading responses etc and someone’s username caught me riiiight off guard. Basically there’s an account on here and the username is very unique/random, something that doesn’t make much sense and certainly isn’t anything I’ve seen or heard before. It sent shivers down my spine because that username happens to be the password that I’ve used for LITERALLY every single email/Facebook/social media/online account I’ve ever had. Since I was 11 years old. I can’t think of a single password I’ve created in the last 15 ish years that is any different! Guys I’m so spooked 😳
Ew that’s so weird!!! What threads are they in?! That would spook me 🤣🤣🤣🥴🥴

bolimepipi

VIP Member
From what I’ve read online (there’s a dedicated forum for people applying for this job), any calls made to check on updates are basically a no-go. I called in the past when sorting small issues with documents etc and they always say stuff like “we can’t talk about specifics of your application, just wait for someone to get in touch” 😫 It’s supposedly really common to have to wait a while for contact but the not knowing is doing my head in! The training looks quite intense so I just wanna get stuck in now ☹
oh i'm sorry that must be annoying :( but hey look on the bright side - it seems to be a job a lot of people want and you got it! 💪🏼

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
This is a weekly occurrence where I live. It's a tiny 2 bedroom terraced house, but somehow my neighbours find some sort of renovation work to do every bloody weekend. Honestly don't know the last time I had a decent lie in longer than 7am.
Same here! Thinking of moving him with him as the noise is just as bad in mine 🤬

emm

VIP Member
I found myself googling life expectancy last night to find out how much longer I’ve got to put up with her crap 😂 she’s a smoker that will take ten years off 😂😂
i guess when we can finally go abroad again just oads of those multioacks of cigarettes as gifts i guess 😂

• Haha

Dietcoke21

My partner moaning to me that yesterday when I changed our bedding I didnt put 'his favourite pillow' in his 'favourite pillowcase'???? I thought they were all the same. 7.30am today is going to be a long day...
My partners the same, apparently I put the pillowcase the wrong way round on his memory foam pillow 🙄

• Haha

Imonlyme

Chatty Member
My arsehole of a neighbour drilling and banging at 7.30am 🤬🤬🤬
This is a weekly occurrence where I live. It's a tiny 2 bedroom terraced house, but somehow my neighbours find some sort of renovation work to do every bloody weekend. Honestly don't know the last time I had a decent lie in longer than 7am.

bolimepipi

VIP Member
i have a bruise on my leg which hurts quite a bit and while we're chilling on the couch or in bed, every single time my bf goes to pet me or cuddle me he touches directly that spot 🤬

• Angry

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
Yesterday, but still pissed about it.

Had ordered some hay and treats for my guinea pigs last week. Website advised 7 days for delivery, fine. 7 days was up on Wednesday so emailed them because I hadn't even been told it had been dispatched. Shirty reply saying my order has been placed a few days ago (no, 7) and that there was a note on the website advising of delays, but it would be dispatched Friday.

Friday I take delivery of a small parcel but didn't realise til driver had gone that was the treats, no hay. Opened up treats, had sent me the wrong ones🤦🏼‍♀️ Emailed company again and they explained there's been a delay and hay will be delivered Monday. No hay left, so had to go to town to buy some, despite the fact I'm supposed to be shielding.

Later get email hay will be delivered Saturday (today) so needn't have rushed out to buy some more

🤬🤬🤬

• Angry

emm

VIP Member
Picking my kids up from school, where they’ve spent the day in a bubble, to walk past the park and see loads of mums, no masks, no social distancing, and loads of kids all year groups playing together. The teachers must be 😤🤬😤 when they see it!
I feel so sorry for teachers in this situation, especially as they don't seem to be being prioritised for the vaccine

Fofoca

Chatty Member
Finally got a toaster after 4 months without one. Made a sausage, cheese, and egg toasted sandwich. Was nice enough but toaster was sh*t. Didn’t fit the smallest slice of bread so had to toast each slice twice.

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
planned all week to get sushi for takeaway tonight just to be told they are extremely busy and to call back in an hour, then had to keep trying to call for 15 minutes because they wouldn't pick up, so that they can tell me to call in another hour!! then they said 'ok half an hour'. i'll try one more time because the food is really unbelievable but if they tell me to wait even longer i'm afraid i'll end up with frozen pizza 😭 i know it's a stupid thing to rant about but i've had a shitty couple of days and the thought of this sushi was keeping me afloat 😂
If I could I'd make you sushi, and send it over by air-mail (might take a few hours, and might also be a bit cold;))

You've had a bad week but all things being equal you'll have a fab week this week, and you'll have sushi coming out of your ears 😆(y)

• Heart

emm

VIP Member
Last edited:

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Does everyone’s partner agree with them?
if you see something/ someone annoying on tv or read something controversial do they nod or go
“ my god I know it’s so annoying”
Or
Do they always see the other side of everything, to point that if you were found murdered you could just imagine them muttering to the police “ she probably had it coming “

just occasionally if I’m moaning about someone/ something/anything I want my husband to agree that yes they are a dim bastard or what’s their name is a fucking fool or the new roundabout near us is mentally taxing and that people who drive up your arse trying to push you to your death need to be punched hard

I don’t want to hear about the Highway Code or that I should move out of the way so that Mr Small penis can get past even if that means me driving up an embankment or how that person on tv seems okay/reasonable in fact charming

I can’t be alone 🙈
Not my husband but my mum does this every. single. time. She always has to have the complete opposite opinion as me and she is also never wrong about anything, ever 🙄 Iv had to stop telling her things that I’m doing because she will always have an opinion that it’s not right, bloody annoying

• Heart